Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I updated the Mod, it's in the OP, it's been 3 days. from here on out I will update it until Lain actually produces content and posts in on here. Only then will I stop, I did 3 days out of respect, but from here on out I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I get you, personally I don't find such abbs on a girl not really attractive, maybe even slightly offputting frankly, but the whole Mads-package is just . . . well complete.

Like as good as every girl/woman in this so far really.
I really need to get off my ass ( and inate distrust of platforms like patron, but even other social media) to contribute something to this project . .
Thank the author for one (thé maybe even) of the sweetest, and yet sexiest stories I have seen so far.
It still amazes me that it's so sweet, but in some almost miraculous way always manages to stay away from that "overly" or "too sweet" side.

Hell I like me some romance, and a little mush even in very small doses, but most people/stories either tend to steer away from that "danger" zone or . . . they cross it and the story loses most if not all of it's credibility in my eyes.
I hear and I'm not judging I was only poking a little fun.

Though I was being serious about being happy with someone like her her attitude etc is attractive to me and a lot better than that of my aforementioned ex from high school...

This story line does not disappoint its quite the opposite I would go into a bit more detail but we all know how some of the trolls are here on f95 and I want to keep this thread as free from that as possible.

If you get a chance join the discord plenty of us to hang out with talk and to... Killer is active on there I am subbed on patreon personally but Killer7 is really a cool person to talk to and get to know through the process of his story coming out.

I haven't been disappointed and I don't think its possible for me to be disappointed ever at this VN!

Reactions: DracZ

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.15 (I said if Lain had not updated it in 3 days I would so here you go)

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Oh yeah, forgot the game was split in two. Been so many games on here these past few days, forgot I went back and marked v0.14 with Ch1-9 to make sure I kept the file. So, when I saw this, got confused, wondering why you did that, if I needed both, not remembering that I had the first one already. :LOL: But anyways, thank you for your work, Zoey Raven.

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I have a problem on Android and 0.15 version.

If i install the Inc patch the game doesn't work.
It load the very first screen (before the menu) and then shut down.

And for information (without the patch):
an error occured (that i can ignore) when i enter the gallery.

Sorry for my english.
Thanks

Reactions: Gugatron

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Oh yeah, forgot the game was split in two. Been so many games on here these past few days, forgot I went back and marked v0.14 with Ch1-9 to make sure I kept the file. So, when I saw this, got confused, wondering why you did that, if I needed both, not remembering that I had the first one already. :LOL: But anyways, thank you for your work, Zoey Raven.
It was done to decrease file size on the game per Killer7.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is there any way to exclude Sandra in 0.14 as you may do with Becca and Mary? Or at least complete exclude any sex scenes with her? Skipping scenes is useless, I need permanent solution. I really like Lucy, Alice and Maddie.
No, since Sandra is the harem enabler you need her for this path. Once the harem route is finished and you go for single girls you can exclude her. But for now, Sandra is a crucial part to the household and harem.
This totally blows my mind. How different a vn this would be without Sandra's sweet sweet love?!!? I'm glad you are the one making that happen Killer7 cause I cannot even imagine it.

I'm so happy the harem route is first. I adore it.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well, I'm all caught back up now. Had no issue of any kind continuing from my 0.14 saves.
Looking forward to the good news that Lucy got from her call with Kiara.

Killer7 That was quite the roller-coaster and a beautiful update.
You sure you don't have a deal with the different pancake companies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) :)(y)
Good to read you got a much better pace for yourself.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well, I'm all caught back up now. Had no issue of any kind continuing from my 0.14 saves.
Looking forward to the good news that Lucy got from her call with Kiara.

Killer7 That was quite the roller-coaster and a beautiful update.
You sure you don't have a deal with the different pancake companies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) :)(y)
Good to read you got a much better pace for yourself.
Ah! No wonder I craved a soda :p

Seriously I actually played with the sound on for the first time this update and I think i cried more. My two kitties think I'm crazy when playing and try to comfort me. I laugh, I cry each damn update :LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ah! No wonder I craved a soda :p

Seriously I actually played with the sound on for the first time this update and I think i cried more. My two kitties think I'm crazy when playing and try to comfort me. I laugh, I cry each damn update :LOL:
This is one of the few VN's where I feel the choices of music that Killer7 had picked fits wonderfully with the story and scenes as you play.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I updated the Mod, it's in the OP, it's been 3 days. from here on out I will update it until Lain actually produces content and posts in on here. Only then will I stop, I did 3 days out of respect, but from here on out I'm not gonna leave you guys hanging.
Thank you Zoey. Maim Lain has had a rough time. I am sure she is happy that someone picked up the slack where she could not continue a mod in the condition she was in.

Reactions: haooni and Killer7

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
For some reason Arianna just lights my fire, probably because she looks very much like a girl I once knew (repeatedly cough) a long time ago. I hope we get some "quality time" with her soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Exactly I seen several mentions of how much the music fit each placement so I had to see. I'm a hard-core play on mute person, now I have One exception
Yepp, normally I mute all, too.
Was an "Accident" when I played on tablet in a hotel that I heard faint piano music in the background. First thought it was some life performance in that hotel.
Took me a while until I figured it was in game...
Playing with sound since then whenever possible. Fits like a glove, is beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes