ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
dude ... I love your work but damn you with your cliffhanger
what is it with Lucy I can't wait for a whole month to know that

magus448

May 22, 2018
So if MC marries Elaine too, does Becca and Mary have to start calling him daddy? Also no sex for a month for Lucy cause of that sick joke.

Reactions: alfeatcat

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So if MC marries Elaine too, does Becca and Mary have to start calling him daddy? Also no sex for a month for Lucy cause of that sick joke.
Eventually, all of them will be calling him Daddy. :cool: Especially if he had his way!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Eventually, all of them will be calling him Daddy. :cool: Especially if he had his way!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry I know you probably meant the ones closest to him (the tenants and landladies ;))

But the thought of someone like Fiona doing it that's funny af and of course would never happen. So ty for that crazy image :LOL:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry I know you probably meant the ones closest to him (the tenants and landladies ;))

But the thought of someone like Fiona doing it that's funny af and of course would never happen. So ty for that crazy image :LOL:
I'd be laugh my ass off if K7 put it in the game in a few update where Fiona jokingly says something along the line of, "If you say so, daddy".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Something has been stuck in my head and I need to get it out, about the to be continued for this current update.

My first thought was, we can't get Lucy pregnant because she is, but then a second thought occurred, Anita.
Why suddenly bring her into the story now, unless Lucy actually can not get pregnant, so Anita (I hope I am remembering her name right) will get better, out of gratitude she will help us to adopt a baby girl, perhaps with the help of Fiona, or maybe Eliane, although the thought also occurred if the story going full circle and Alice adopts.
Seems rather obvious Anita has to live, given the whole speech 2 mins before going to the doctors Lucy says about no more drama, and Anita dying would be huge drama, then again I guess so would Lucy not getting pregnant.
Oh well, never mind me, carry on.

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Hi, I feel all of your pain so I decided to take up the Mod duties on this game until either Maim Lain returns to modding, or if he doesn't I will continue. Added Galllery unlocker button and in game WT. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Pt. 2 v0.15 (I said if Lain had not updated it in 3 days I would so here you go)

Note: IMPORTANT MAKE SURE YOU ARE DOWNLOADING VERSION APPROPRIATE FILE OF THE MOD:
v0.1-0.14 First File; v0.15 ON Second file. If you don't read this I'm not responsible.

Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite if prompted.

IMPORTANT: You will need to install the (Ipatch) yourself as I am not taking chances including it with the way Patreon is ATM (if you don't know what that is, ask someone in the thread).
*Also, this is all my own code from scratch your saves should work just fine with this though.*

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
can i use this in android ?

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I'd be laugh my ass off if K7 put it in the game in a few update where Fiona jokingly says something along the line of, "If you say so, daddy".
I think Fiona was referring to the fact that he got Ginger Commander pregnant, but yes, that was a nice one.
The conversations between MC an Fiona are my faves.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
I really hope the VN ends before the boys/girls start school, because MC would have a lot of explaining to do when parents-teachers conferences time comes..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And I really hope it doesn't, why bother making a big deal about the fact that literally the entire class has the same father? :p

Edit: especially considering that the teacher will most likely be a woman with a character model in this game, and we all know what that means

• Haha
Reactions: Javers501

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
And I really hope it doesn't, why bother making a big deal about the fact that literally the entire class has the same father? :p

Edit: especially considering that the teacher will most likely be a woman with a character model in this game, and we all know what that means
In addition, do we know already what Little Cat and Cinnamon Roll want to do as a profession?Naked Beauty wants to be a cook ( for the family ) The Princess as far as I remember something sporty. So maybe Lucy or Alice for a career in teaching?
OK, don`t really think Lucy would go for a public school teacher as a calling, but homeschooling the ~20 kids maybe?

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
IN addition, do we know already what Little Cat and Cinnamon Roll want to do as a profession?Naked Beauty wants to be a cook ( for the family ) The Princess as far as I remember something sporty. So maybe Lucy or Alice for a career in teaching?
OK, don`t really think Lucy would go for a public school teacher as a calling, but homeschooling the ~20 kids maybe?
We know that Alice has expressed an interest in designing houses like Becca does (she says as much when she's visiting Elaine's house for the first time with you and Becca iirc)

Last edited:
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I really hope the VN ends before the boys/girls start school, because MC would have a lot of explaining to do when parents-teachers conferences time comes..... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of the anticipation in the Summertime Saga thread for Lucy, the daycare provider to be added to the story. She's the only one who knows just how many kids the MC has fathered. She even keeps a tally on the white board in the playroom. It might be interesting when she and her daughter get added to the mix.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In addition, do we know already what Little Cat and Cinnamon Roll want to do as a profession?Naked Beauty wants to be a cook ( for the family ) The Princess as far as I remember something sporty. So maybe Lucy or Alice for a career in teaching?
If they're missing a profession/specialty for their eventual society on Fiona's island, they could always find a woman in need of healing who has those skills.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
If they're missing a profession/specialty for their eventual society on Fiona's island, they could always find a woman in need of healing who has those skills.
you mean someone expierienced in childcare, who is single, connected to the family and currently in need of aid that the MC is capable of giving? Can't think of anyone that matches those criteria *cough* Anita*cough*

edit: just had more thoughts RE: Harem Island: Kiara's gonna have to help a LOT of people give birth there

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
you mean someone expierienced in childcare, who is single, connected to the family and currently in need of aid that the MC is capable of giving? Can't think of anyone that matches those criteria *cough* Anita*cough*

edit: just had more thoughts RE: Harem Island: Kiara's gonna have to help a LOT of people give birth there
Exactly! And if the family does move out of the city, they'll need some major OB/GYN and Pediatric care. Extra points if she's a ginger. I wonder who might fit those criteria?

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes