thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
They are a real band of talented musicians. The singers are the j pop variety and together they make a awesomely unique metal.
But yes they are not all female. My bad
I also like the instrumental part of them, but the vocals are too "childish" and, above all, too poppy for me. I meant bands like e.g. Lovebites or Band-Maid, where the girls do everything themselves.

Band-Maid are admittedly quite poppy at times as well, but in a good way and they are all very talented musicians (apart from the rhythm guitarist).

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
ofc the official response is not going to be one that endorses my argument...
But we both know the truth....your secret is safe with me...don't worry :)
:p
Can I do a dare instead of knowing the truth? Pretty please! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I also like the instrumental part of them, but the vocals are too "childish" and, above all, too poppy for me. I meant bands like e.g. Lovebites or Band-Maid, where the girls do everything themselves.
I love juxtapositions like babymetal, nightwish etc. But I was blown away by kittie one of few all female bands that wasn't punk that I know so ill check them two.

Reactions: thorin0815

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Phew! I'm finally caught up! I somehow let myself lag behind at around v0.12. While I wouldn't dare ever to complain about "too much" content (is this even a problem in the adult games industry?), I have to say the work Killer7 has put in almost got to the point of being overwhelming for me to play through. (It's my own damned fault for playing too many games at once. I did all of this to myself.) I love the additional, more romantic lovemaking sessions in the later releases, especially the upstanding citizen and cowgirl positions. Given that pretty much everyone in the game is shorter than the MC, many of these work extremely well for the various LIs.

I also enjoy the addition of so many various girls over the course of the game. I just hope the creators don't get overwhelmed by all of the girls. It seems like it would be very easy, completely by accident, to miss giving the MC time with a girl for a while. As it is, some characters like Tanja or Lucy will mention that it's been "a while" since you've been intimate with them. (Ofc, this isn't always true, b/c sometimes it's only been maybe 3 days and so the character exaggerates the actual time span.) As of now, I've said yes to every involvement option: yes to giving someone a second chance, yes to kissing someone suddenly, yes to dating a girl, yes to wanting pregnancy, etc. While this gives a huge amount of variety to the encounters the MC will have, it also lends itself to possible "crowding" issues. Up to this point, however, everything has been managed pretty well. Hopefully this trend will continue.

Last edited:

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Phew! I'm finally caught up! I somehow let myself lag behind at around v0.12. While I wouldn't dare ever to complain about "too much" content (is this even a problem in the adult games industry?), I have to say the work Hestia has put in almost got to the point of being overwhelming for me to play through. (It's my own damned fault for playing too many games at once. I did all of this to myself.) I love the additional, more romantic lovemaking sessions in the later releases, especially the upstanding citizen and cowgirl positions. Given that pretty much everyone in the game is shorter than the MC, many of these work extremely well for the various LIs.

I also enjoy the addition of so many various girls over the course of the game. I just hope the creators don't get overwhelmed by all of the girls. It seems like it would be very easy, completely by accident, to miss giving the MC time with a girl for a while. As it is, some characters like Tanja or Lucy will mention that it's been "a while" since you've been intimate with them. (Ofc, this isn't always true, b/c sometimes it's only been maybe 3 days and so the character exaggerates the actual time span.) As of now, I've said yes to every involvement option: yes to giving someone a second chance, yes to kissing someone suddenly, yes to dating a girl, yes to wanting pregnancy, etc. While this gives a huge amount of variety to the encounters the MC will have, it also lends itself to possible "crowding" issues. Up to this point, however, everything has been managed pretty well. Hopefully this trend will continue.
just a heads up, but Hestia isn't the dev, Killer7 is, Hestia just posts K7's public patreon posts here

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
D

Deleted member 618663

Let's see if I Have every thing straight.

Senior care: Tanja
Child Care soon to be: Anita
Entertainment: Won Won, Billie, Rosa
Chief of security, Intel, Planer: Lucy (hear you coming 4 blocks away)
Security (muscle): Maddie, Ida
Lawyer: Granny
Cook, Harem Over Lord: Sandra
Interior Design: Becky
Adult Entertainment: Soo, Won won
Personnel Assistant: Sun
Advisor, Building, Travel, Lodging,BoF (Bank of Fiona), Fixer: Fiona
One of the Best Damn Dev's If not the Best Killer7
Spiritual Advisor: Megan
Trouble: Mary
Medicine/Doctor: Kiara
Baker: Anna
Little Perv: Alice
Harem: All of the Girls

I maybe missing a few

Last edited by a moderator:

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Let's see if I Have every thing straight.

Senior care: Tanja
Child Care soon to be: Anita
Entertainment: Won Won, Billie, Rosa
Chief of security, Intel, Planer: Lucy (hear you coming 4 blocks away)
Security (muscle): Maddie, Ida
Lawyer: Granny
Cook, Harem Over Lord: Sandra
Interior Design: Becky
Adult Entertainment: Soo, Won won
Personnel Assistant: Sun
Advisor, Building, Travel, Lodging,BoF (Bank of Fiona), Fixer: Fiona
One of the Best Damn Dev's If not the Best Killer7
Spiritual Advisor: Megan
Trouble: Mary
Medicine/Doctor: Kira
Baker: Anna
Harem: All of the Girls

I maybe missing a few
Dude are you sure there is a Kira in this game?
Oh you meant Kiara, right.

Reactions: Dragon59

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here is another daz3d render I made. Since I was able to finish the script for the first day of 0.16 ( And I'm currently making the cgs for the beta ) I might be able to finish the pre-alpha script for My New Memories as well this weekend. It will be a very short first glimpse at the game, about as long as a day in MNF :).

threesmolpotatos.png

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Hui 0.15 was such a great and really long update I loved it, but the cliffhanger at the end was so mean :). But I guess that she cant get pregnant, because she is allready a mom and hopefully a redhead with freckles and geen eyes. Thats the best best cutest and the lovely thing on women.
Ohhh that new game from you killer7 looks awsome looks like DmD, a bit of Summers gone maybe but the middle one is big "?" for my brain. But 2 games so far that I love as an art pre sequel or only the youth ones^^.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes