ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
As for this shitty cliffhanger I only have two theories
1- Lucy really can't get pergo because of her cat like illness ( would be a shitty move by the way)
2- Lucy is already pergo and it is just the basic move of Killer7 to get us waiting
I believe the second theory is the closest to happen be killer7 is a jolly good fellow which nobody can deny :D :D

Reactions: Plaguerave

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Great one, extensive story, which I enjoy...the story that is l... But why does mom and aunty have comically huge breasts... And why does the aunty wink every 2 lines... I mean I get why but its really annoying and turns me off from her

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Nope it's been at least 5 yrs here.

Back to Ida and Maddie, Imagine one on your face the other on your dick. Now try to clear that thought out of your head.
I don't think that Maddie is even that muscular, but we all have different tastes. I welcome with open arms all the girls in this game.
Especially maddie, love those abs, she could flip mc over no bother... I'm totally a bottom :p

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great one, extensive story, which I enjoy...the story that is l... But why does mom and aunty have comically huge breasts... And why does the aunty wink every 2 lines... I mean I get why but its really annoying and turns me off from her
One man's trash is another's treasure. I personally like the wink it fits her mentalities.
Regardless I'm glad you found others that do it for you. Variety is the spice of harem vns :)

Edit i love tanlines so mads hits that fetish for me

Reactions: Starkmk87

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If she has muscles, then NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, clear yet?.:LOL:
No muscles at all? That sounds horrendous!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course, then you have muscles without skin...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
No muscles at all? That sounds horrendous!
Of course, then you have muscles without skin...
thank you for the nightmares xD

tania

Jun 30, 2017
I am on chapter 5 , will there be some lesbo stuff in future because if not, it sucks.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
There is a scene with Mary and Fiona where you join them for some fun. Outside of that there is just a bit of teasing and playing around ( Except the Sandra and Becca scene if you go that route )
Ah, I remember those 2 scenes very well, the Mary and Fiona scene is probably 1 of my favourite scenes in the game so far. :love:

Reactions: afterlights

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
And Sandra and Alice's nightly ritual. Which, tragically, is only described and not shown. (MC can't turn his head to the right?)

tania

Jun 30, 2017
There is a scene with Mary and Fiona where you join them for some fun. Outside of that there is just a bit of teasing and playing around ( Except the Sandra and Becca scene if you go that route )
Nice, just got the sandra/becca scene, finally some lesbo fun! Hope for more lesbo route with others in future!

Reactions: punisher2099

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lesbian stuff seems to be a controversial topic, I don't mind that stuff at all, but some people are very against it.
Sadly, This day and age everything seems to be controversial. I agree with you it doesn't bother me in the least.

That said Killer7 has Never forced anything on anyone. I have complete trust in this dev. I can honestly say I've loved every lewdness in this vn and more importantly the heart of it.

I will admit though one act in the vn really really shocked me and took me awhile to understand that it is OK to show such a primal act over and over again. I may never be the same after I witnessed so much lewd and unapologetic hand holding!!! :oops:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Sadly, This day and age everything seems to be controversial. I agree with you it doesn't bother me in the least.

That said Killer7 has Never forced anything on anyone. I have complete trust in this dev. I can honestly say I've loved every lewdness in this vn and more importantly the heart of it.

I will admit though one act in the vn really really shocked me and took me awhile to understand that it is OK to show such a primal act over and over again. I may never be the same after I witnessed so much lewd and unapologetic hand holding!!! :oops:
Having to witness three people holding hands at once was.. unsettling to say the least.
Obscene almost.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes