afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
And Sandra and Alice's nightly ritual. Which, tragically, is only described and not shown. (MC can't turn his head to the right?)

tania

Jun 30, 2017
There is a scene with Mary and Fiona where you join them for some fun. Outside of that there is just a bit of teasing and playing around ( Except the Sandra and Becca scene if you go that route )
Nice, just got the sandra/becca scene, finally some lesbo fun! Hope for more lesbo route with others in future!

Reactions: punisher2099

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lesbian stuff seems to be a controversial topic, I don't mind that stuff at all, but some people are very against it.
Sadly, This day and age everything seems to be controversial. I agree with you it doesn't bother me in the least.

That said Killer7 has Never forced anything on anyone. I have complete trust in this dev. I can honestly say I've loved every lewdness in this vn and more importantly the heart of it.

I will admit though one act in the vn really really shocked me and took me awhile to understand that it is OK to show such a primal act over and over again. I may never be the same after I witnessed so much lewd and unapologetic hand holding!!! :oops:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Sadly, This day and age everything seems to be controversial. I agree with you it doesn't bother me in the least.

That said Killer7 has Never forced anything on anyone. I have complete trust in this dev. I can honestly say I've loved every lewdness in this vn and more importantly the heart of it.

I will admit though one act in the vn really really shocked me and took me awhile to understand that it is OK to show such a primal act over and over again. I may never be the same after I witnessed so much lewd and unapologetic hand holding!!! :oops:
Having to witness three people holding hands at once was.. unsettling to say the least.
Obscene almost.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed the first beta for 0.16 was released last week and with it the patrons finally get to know what Lucy was trying to say in the end. Work on Beta 2 is already making good progress and I expect it to be released this week, like usual. If anything comes up that might delay it I'll let you guys know.

I think I have an overall plan on where I want to go with 0.16 already. I have teased a nice little event arc with Maddie and I also want to finally do something with Maddie that was planned for quite a while - What I exactly mean with that is a little secret. It is something lewd though and might involve another blonde you already saw naked! ( That pretty much narrows it down to one person anyway ). The little changes I wanted to do are already planned out as well. You will still have a more or less steady routine for the morning and evening but they will play it out in very different ways!

I also made some progress on My New Memories, not as much as I wanted but it's still something. I have about 1200 lines of code and I'm aiming to reach ~1800. That is the length of one longer day in My New Family(the days you had in 0.14 and 0.15, for example). Once I'm done writing I'll fire up the renders and see how long that will take. The pre alpha will contain a bit of lewdness but nothing too wild - like My New Family it will be more about the story and not about the lewds. I will have more things to share regarding My New Memories this week though so stay tuned for that! The render you see in this news is one you will also see in the game, again!

And I think that's it for the moment. Stay tuned for more My New Memories news this week! And thank you again for the amazing support on patreon. You guys have been killing it, especially with the annual pledges. Stay awesome!

jessicahotelconcerned.png

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very sexy people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed the first beta for 0.16 was released last week and with it the patrons finally get to know what Lucy was trying to say in the end. Work on Beta 2 is already making good progress and I expect it to be released this week, like usual. If anything comes up that might delay it I'll let you guys know.

I think I have an overall plan on where I want to go with 0.16 already. I have teased a nice little event arc with Maddie and I also want to finally do something with Maddie that was planned for quite a while - What I exactly mean with that is a little secret. It is something lewd though and might involve another blonde you already saw naked! ( That pretty much narrows it down to one person anyway ). The little changes I wanted to do are already planned out as well. You will still have a more or less steady routine for the morning and evening but they will play it out in very different ways!

I also made some progress on My New Memories, not as much as I wanted but it's still something. I have about 1200 lines of code and I'm aiming to reach ~1800. That is the length of one longer day in My New Family(the days you had in 0.14 and 0.15, for example). Once I'm done writing I'll fire up the renders and see how long that will take. The pre alpha will contain a bit of lewdness but nothing too wild - like My New Family it will be more about the story and not about the lewds. I will have more things to share regarding My New Memories this week though so stay tuned for that! The render you see in this news is one you will also see in the game, again!

And I think that's it for the moment. Stay tuned for more My New Memories news this week! And thank you again for the amazing support on patreon. You guys have been killing it, especially with the annual pledges. Stay awesome!

View attachment 912515
Thank you Hestia for always keeping us pirates informed :)

Now I'm fucking excited though thinking of the mads event :)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Description of the game uses words ''Mother'' and ''Sister'' yet in the game the Dev went with the Landlord/Landlady/Tenant crap. I get this is to bypass Patreons rules and all, but come on. If you are going to write a story with incest just own it ffs...or at least come up with something more clever, like perhaps ''family friends'' or something because the Landlord terms annoy the hell outta me, I surely am not the only one.
Installing the incestpatch isn't THAT complicated.......

• Haha
Reactions: Cigzag

znexx

Sep 7, 2018
man idk why but my game lags during scenes and im not sure if its from my computer or the game itself

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes