Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I see some people say they don't like Maddie but her and Fiona are my top 2.

Then WonWon in 4th because Fiona's tits take up a slot of their own.

Then Mary in 5th then Becca in 8th because Mary's tits are bigger than Fiona's and get a slot each.

Then Gran cos she is quite adorable for an old bird.

Then Sun cos she's cute.

I know it's a crime against the very nature of life to not have the gingers in the top 10 but I am a ginger so they get marked down out of hair colour jealousy.
sooo...no super naked ginger Ava time?

:(

Exodur

Dec 9, 2019
Does anyone else have issues with updating the android version to 0.14?

It downloads fine but when I go to update it fails everytime.

Any advice would be great

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
damn you Killer7 you and your cliffhangers there are two outcomes that I can think of to what Lucy will say the first one will be is because she's already pregnant or that her cat features prevent her from having babies

• Angry
Reactions: 333Playing

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
damn you Killer7 you and your cliffhangers there are two outcomes that I can think of to what Lucy will say the first one will be is because she's already pregnant or that her cat features prevent her from having babies
Wouldn't she be more likely to have a litter of 6-8? hahaha. Oh my...hope our MC is sitting down for that conversation!

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
it kinda does make you wonder how that will work for her as she states that her cat features her periods are a bit different

Jun 22, 2019
someone said early on use the top choice, and that has held true, but I still like to play with walk through mod
Literally just choose the options that have you interact with the characters and not be rude/unforgiving. You only ever get 2 options, and that's all that is required. The only way for it to be more clear is if this was just a kinetic novel.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very nice, enjoyed it for the most part, except maddy running on during the ginger time.

Loved finely going back to the beach with Lucy, and Alice stuff was very nice, made me cry.

Really love how Fiona has changed.

Wish we could have had time with Rosa, I like her, think she is sweet, but the bit with Billie was good.

Glad to finely have a morning ginger scene without them having their eyes closed all the time, finely got a nice new wallpaper of all 3 gingers and mum.

Boy everyone was super honey this time.

Soon as we went to the doctors with Lucy knew how it would end, and where it goes from there.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes