Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't really know, nowadays I would only recommend wrestling to people I don't like. :LOL:
I like wrestling it's just the Austin era was before my time. I was about 6 or7 when he hit his peak of popularity in the late 90's.

In fact I didn't watch WWE at all, it was TNA I got my start in with AJ Style, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode (before WWE completely ruined him), James Storm etc...

It was Christian coming to TNA that got me watching WWE when he went back .... and he went from being a main eventer in TNA to jobber in WWE.

Now I watch Ring of Honor, New Japan Pro and AEW. I'm not being a wrestling snob saying I hate WWE but they have put on some really boring shows this past year and I couldn't cope anymore.

Well, I did watch for the Retribution stuff cos that shit was hilarious. Those names tho, Tbar, Slapjack and Mace ... it's like a really shit Mad Max rip off. Hilarious.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Stone Cold! :ROFLMAO:
STONE COLD STONE COLD! :D awesome :d
I like wrestling it's just the Austin era was before my time. I was about 6 or7 when he hit his peak of popularity in the late 90's.

In fact I didn't watch WWE at all, it was TNA I got my start in with AJ Style, Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, Alex Shelley, Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode (before WWE completely ruined him), James Storm etc...

It was Christian coming to TNA that got me watching WWE when he went back .... and he went from being a main eventer in TNA to jobber in WWE.

Now I watch Ring of Honor, New Japan Pro and AEW. I'm not being a wrestling snob saying I hate WWE but they have put on some really boring shows this past year and I couldn't cope anymore.

Well, I did watch for the Retribution stuff cos that shit was hilarious. Those names tho, Tbar, Slapjack and Mace ... it's like a really shit Mad Max rip off. Hilarious.
god damn...you just mentioned a few of the greatest of all time :p AJ?fuckin' a! Samoa Joe?god damn that sexy mothafucka! he's a fucking god! Booby Roode?again awesome wrestler to bad after NXT wwe fucked him and my sexy man Christian...a m a z i n g!

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Killer already knows this but this is one of the few vn's I have played that kept me hooked and made me want more very good story line I will just say I picked the harem route but to me it seemed like the only logical choice.
Love it haven't finished .15 yet been busy with work but hopefully have time to finish it tonight.

Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Killer already knows this but this is one of the few vn's I have played that kept me hooked and made me want more very good story line I will just say I picked the harem route but to me it seemed like the only logical choice.
Love it haven't finished .15 yet been busy with work but hopefully have time to finish it tonight.
At the moment there is only the harem route, you can of course reject individual girls, but it remains harem anyway. The other routes will be implemented later.

Reactions: BTLD

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
This game updates, I stop everything I'm doing (Including Harem Hotel, which is inconceivable!!!!) and play it out. I guess I'm a big ol softy...... But, really? You can't get me pregnant because...... I mean, c'mon... ;)

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and IFF01

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I always love the work you do here, the story line and of course the girls but the ending of this sequence was just mean lol.....and now the wait.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Thats what your blowup dolls are for just put on a red wig on them and you have your ginger brigade.:p
Don't need, my wife has red hair. :sneaky: But sometimes I wish I were our MC, the ingame girls never scold you if you "accidentally" forgot to do laundry.

• Haha
Reactions: AmIReal
Jun 22, 2019
Not sure if its just me, but Nopy seems to be VERY slow with downloading right now. Mega worked just fine though. So, will report later after playing, but just thought I would post it here.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes