IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
There are several errors (too many to screenshot) in the hospital scene. My 0.14 save was saved when the MC asked Sandra to marry him (just before the save message came up). Could that be causing the errors?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There are several errors (too many to screenshot) in the hospital scene. My 0.14 save was saved when the MC asked Sandra to marry him (just before the save message came up). Could that be causing the errors?
Hm, no, that is the first time I hear from an error like this. Can you post a screenshot from one?

Reactions: Bond0788

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Can you give us a rundown of them in bug-reports in the Discord? Would help us out a lot in narrowing things down. Please and thank you

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Do I understand it correctly when I assume that v15 is a new standalone and not an inplace upgrade that I need to copy over the v14 installation?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Do I understand it correctly when I assume that v15 is a new standalone and not an inplace upgrade that I need to copy over the v14 installation?
Yes, you are correct. I would also advise to generally always make new folders for your renpy games and not overwrite files ^^.

Reactions: GrammerCop

KnolleJupp

Mar 24, 2020
0.14 comprises the chapters 1 to 9. 0.15 comprises chapter 10 (and following).
0.14 is standalone and 0.15 is also standalone.

To play the entire game you first have to play 0.14.
At the end of 0.14 you get a prompt to create a special save. You can load that save in 0.15.

Every following version (0.16, 0.17 and so on) will expand the game based on 0.15.

The main reason for splitting the game is to reduce the filesize.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You most likely ended up having a corrupted file while extracting the game. Try redownloading it. Alternatively, you can try putting my attached file in your "game" folder. The variable is there so the error has to have happened on your side somehow. It wasnt needed to post all errors btw, because it is always the same, just different line of code.

Sbender99 try uninstalling 0.14 and then install 0.15. Make sure to backup your savegames though because they are most likely corrupted now ( I would never try to update a renpy game on android without uninstalling the older version )

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Per Killer7 Lain is supposed to be taking this mod back over this update, this is why I have not updated the mod. Please address any further questions to them.
As always you did an awesome job with the mod. In truth better then Lain, and much faster.

For me personally i say you should still update your mod and for those who want the extra stuff or love Lain they can wait on her update.

Anyway thank you for all you did for us plebs.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
the author began to warn about the upcoming splitting of the game into separate parts a few months ago, but no one listens to what the author says there - we need rather fap fap fap quickly - there is no time to read :ROFLMAO:
despite the fact that this is a VN with a good positive story and not a set of pictures for fap fap only
No one listens to poor Zathras...

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
As always you did an awesome job with the mod. In truth better then Lain, and much faster.

For me personally i say you should still update your mod and for those who want the extra stuff or love Lain they can wait on her update.

Anyway thank you for all you did for us plebs.
I appreciate the compliment, but this would be redundant, and I can pick something else up in it's place now since I'm strapped for room for new content.

Jan 7, 2019
Per @Killer7 Lain is supposed to be taking this mod back over this update, this is why I have not updated the mod. Please address any further questions to them.
so we are stuck waitting 8 weeks for a mod update from lain with this game as well since he can't even update his mod for dmd and i'll get face palms with this comment but i think you should keep updating this mod.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes