ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
theres times when i play a game and lately its been a few i play ... that how you Devs. manage to get me in the heart with the way you make some of your characters act and react with each other .. its like 2 real people interacting with such emotion and well when you can manage to make my wife cry as i read these stories to her .. well i think you all are true writers .. when you can touch someones heart , just by reading your stories ..
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm lovin this game more and more :)
Something i just noticed though is that the girls seem to be closing there eyes a lot when the other speaks. Most Devs i have found just make it so the one not talking has there mouth closed while the one doing the talking has mouth open. Just my opinion/thought.
Still lovin the game. Kinda reminds me of WVM where all the girls don't mind sharing the MC due to seeing how happy the MC makes the other girls feel and that it isn't fair to keep all of that happiness to themselves*silly women*.
God how i love harem type games like this.
I think that's when I try to express them laughing. For me personally it works pretty good, eyes closed, mouth open and smiling :D.

Reactions: V&M

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
funny joke on the sex moment whit maddy and sandy but he really needs a bigger bed now iff alice is joining them aswhell lol.

what is gonna happen whit megan the sister and sora anime shopworker becausse i think those 2 look hot aswhell

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Is there a fan signature? I just love this game and I'd like to highlight it and spread it as well... Preferably with Lucy. :love:

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi !
Just a question : maybe I'm really blind but... I just CAN'T find the "Enter a code" button where I should enter the "realstory" code. Can someone help me please ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really enjoyed the Fiona scenes in this update she is making a good sub :p but she still is very stubborn but I like that about her I feel bad for Tanja I know what she did was wrong but she seems like a completely different person. Also, what's going on with Becca? Seems as though she has taken a step back recently hope she gets more content soon.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Really enjoyed the Fiona scenes in this update she is making a good sub :p but she still is very stubborn but I like that about her I feel bad for Tanja I know what she did was wrong but she seems like a completely different person. Also, what's going on with Becca? Seems as though she has taken a step back recently hope she gets more content soon.
I think I made an oopsie and tied the mary love path to becca :/ have to fix that

Reactions: Mormont

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019
Hi !
Just a question : maybe I'm really blind but... I just CAN'T find the "Enter a code" button where I should enter the "realstory" code. Can someone help me please ?
It should be in the main-menu. It disappears after you enter the code.

Reactions: zh

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
After i played this update i have to say i just love everyone, the constant banter between lucy and the MC is so lovely going from romance to jokes and back to romance.
Also i have to say that i love how Maddie goes from 0 to 100 when alone with the MC, she is now my second favorite behind Sandra

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Killer a great huge update. (y)(y)(y)(y) Very romantic and marvellously so. Love the Lucy relationship. You would almost think that somebody like her does actually exist. Sandra and Maddie are forming and great harem centre piece.
With Alice entering the harem that new bed is definitely needed. A second intriguing MILF harem is building up centred on the two sisters. The MC must have the best tackle going.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Reactions: Killer7

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
And you Killer7 my friend is just a magician, I love what you do, all the girls are great, but Lucy is the best. All the good luck to you and more subscribers.

Reactions: Killer7

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
great signatures nice job fellow countryman.
odd i at the as link to the signature list and theyonly show up as links

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes