ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Found a bug with Becca, when she asked you about the first kiss, I told her that I see it ass more, she kissed the MC and then when I thought about it for the night he talked like he said just my mother, furthermore when he thought about the week he acted like he messed things up

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
full gallery save? or persistent file, seems like im missing scenes with sandra
Hello Angel Espinal
Unzip this folder and paste it in the game folder.
contains:
a) saved (10-1-LT1.save <--- change the numbers if you want it in a different slot) this saved is the point where you decide if you start a love relationship with Tanja or make her your pet. (Final V0.7)

b) The persistent file with the gallery scenes unlocked.

c) The unren-dev.rpy file so you can rename the character from the console:
(Example)
1) press shift + O
2) then write: name = "Angel E"
3) press Enter

Note: this save follows all the girls (Harem Path)

Reactions: ReedScorp

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello everynyan! As promised here are some signatures for My New Family. There are three + rotating sig for now but I'll probably make a few more with the other characters in the future!

Feel free to use these to spread the love!

View attachment 600579

View attachment 600580

View attachment 600581

View attachment 600590

Thank you for those EVV! And I'm glad that you people seem to enjoy 0.8, I was a bit nervous before I released it because its such an important update for everyone that loves Lucy.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you for those EVV! And I'm glad that you people seem to enjoy 0.8, I was a bit nervous before I released it because its such an important update for everyone that loves Lucy.
i just wating to have sex with lucy best girl :)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
is there a bug in the gallery or did i miss something with maddie & sandra? its the second to last on both girls
2020-03-28_17-23-54.png 2020-03-28_17-24-37.png

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Heya fellow fans and followers of MNF hope you all enjoy this release as much as I do :love:
20200309000338195.png

Killer did an terrific amazing job with this release and I see this love and passion continuing into future version's into the horizon;) I love seeing that the main focus in this version of an wholesome tale was our sweet Lucy and the struggles she's going through to learn the meaning of Love by are beloved MC. I hope no I see this much love going into the other girls in MNF Sandra,Becca, and Tanja, Mary,Fiona,Alice well lets say the list go's on I be an happy camper sort of speak...LOL

Also hope you guys/gals show some love/like to the newcomer that was revealed in this release not much is known about her yet, but hopefully her story will be told as well with much love the full cast has been getting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for those who haven't played yet I put her into an spoiler tag....so no open unless you want to see :p

Please consider supporting Killer for this beloved game we all wholesomely grown to Love
or join us on Killer's you will be wholesomely welcome with open arms

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Hm, it looks like the Sandra boobjob she gives you one afternoon and the maddie quickie you have before you go to the city with her and sandra...It should be there though, technically :/.
i got those must be a bug in the gallary then thanks for the reply

Reactions: Killer7

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Pitrik and Killer7

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I'll tell you to be honest with you, my friend. Waiting for the sacramental moment of first sex with an interesting character in any game, it always sucks... You can wait a month or two and then it gets annoying and the game is no longer interesting. I've been playing this kind of game for years and I have a lot of experience in it and you know what? Lucy, you've made such a... I'm just willing to humbly wait as long as it takes. It's true all the characters aren't bad, but for Lucy's sake, I'm willing to wait and wait...

• Love
Reactions: timpo and Killer7

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Say that I enjoyed 0.8 would not even scratch how much I loved every second in this update.
Killer7 the way you made Lucy's relationship and how she behaves with the MC is amazing.
And I have to say after this lasts updates I like every woman in your game even the ones I didn't like before
like Mary and Fiona.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes