bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
As usual Great update Killer7 :love: I think you have satisfied all the people who's have favorite characters in this game

although you made me Shocked for a moment before threesome scene :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Killer7

evillai

Jan 2, 2020
I think I can. The Tanja pet route should give you a impression for a more "darker" way ^^.
The thing was I just couldnt imagine a darker scenario with Lucy's condition but ure saying pet route huh?..
Looks like I have that weird humor as well.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The thing was I just couldnt imagine a darker scenario with Lucy's condition but ure saying pet route huh?..
Looks like I have that weird humor as well.
Well let's just say after I've finished the harem route ( with all the extra stuff like pregnancy, marriage etc ) I will work on solo routes for the main girls. They will change the daily routine a bit and you will probably only spend time with those girls, not with anyone else ( to make it easier for me ). And after that is done I can go for a darker way.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well let's just say after I've finished the harem route ( with all the extra stuff like pregnancy, marriage etc ) I will work on solo routes for the main girls. They will change the daily routine a bit and you will probably only spend time with those girls, not with anyone else ( to make it easier for me ). And after that is done I can go for a darker way.
Does that darker way means I can join up with Tanya to bully Lucy, Melissa and everyone else?

• Angry
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Hahahaha, I expected something like this for a reaction :ROFLMAO:

Oh no, what about the friday evening bowling we're holding regularly? :(
I'm going to tie you up & dump you in the lane.
Them me & all my lovely girls will spend the evening throwing bowling balls at you.
:mad::devilish:

Reactions: DesireXL

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Oh hell no, I would never put a way like that in the game. Lucy will always be the one you have to protect, she won't get a corruption or mean route!
When you mentioned darker route, I remembered her line of fearing that the MC would join with Tanya to bully her, that gave me the idea. What does darker mean in this regard then?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
When you mentioned darker route, I remembered her line of fearing that the MC would join with Tanya to bully her, that gave me the idea. What does darker mean in this regard then?
Darker towards everyone but Lucy!

Reactions: Melissa fan

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
...but Alice!?
(I mean, Lucy had at least a loving mother and sister... ...Alice had no one... ...that's even more cruel... :p )
God damnit, you're right. Okay, Lucy and Alice are off limits. And Becca. And Mary. And Maddie...Ah fuck it...I will probably do a corruption route instead of a route where you are an asshole and only get more darker towards persons like Tanja :p.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes