tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
It's a bit slow at first and very much a slow burn with characters like Lucy, but this is one of the few game that I absolutely don't mind that. I haven't just simply enjoyed falling in love with the characters like this since Sisterly love or Ecchi Sensei. Love the story and writing, and never really felt like holding down the skip button "to get to the good parts". keep up the great work!

Reactions: Killer7

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Are gonna be adding Melissa to our harem as well? lol But yeah I already can't wait for 0.9.
I'm gonna have to go back eventually and add the mom into the harem, as I clearly am missing out on some content having excluded her but overall I love every update and this is coming from someone who doesn't like incest. lol Just too many likeable characters not to want to keep going.

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
uhhh a new update already? While waiting for 0.7 back then i started so many other VNs that i didn't even have the time to actually play 0.7^^

but again, thank you so much for another (really fast) update for this great game AND that it is still free to play <3
keep it up, you're awesome!

• Love

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Are gonna be adding Melissa to our harem as well? lol But yeah I already can't wait for 0.9.
I'm gonna have to go back eventually and add the mom into the harem, as I clearly am missing out on some content having excluded her but overall I love every update and this is coming from someone who doesn't like incest. lol Just too many likeable characters not to want to keep going.
It looks like Melissa will be a serious sidegirl yeah. I don't really know why, I never intended her to be a real sidegirl but people have been asking and I don't mind giving her some more screentime ^^.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
It looks like Melissa will be a serious sidegirl yeah. I don't really know why, I never intended her to be a real sidegirl but people have been asking and I don't mind giving her some more screentime ^^.
This is a little concerning as we are already getting to the point of there being to many girls in the game. This will lead to not seeing some of the girls or that they feel like they don't matter.(just my opinion of course)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
She's a protecc type like Lucy, and I guess her background garnered enough sympathy for her in the eyes. I'd be fine without her, but I wouldn't say no to a new addition.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This is a little concerning as we are already getting to the point of there being to many girls in the game. This will lead to not seeing some of the girls or that they feel like they don't matter.(just my opinion of course)
That's not true, every sidegirl get's only one event per update and this event will not take any time of any main girl away.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
I liked her since first time she got screen time so glad to see she will get more. Thanks for the quick response!

filiusd35

Mar 30, 2020
Hi Killer7, i don't know of the question has already been asked ,but i was wondering what kind of software you use for your charadesign ? i like it very much and i'd love to try it myself. is there somewere a database of female bodies you can use like some sort of starter pack ? thank you very much for your game , it's fantastic and so pleasant to play.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
As usual Great update Killer7 :love: I think you have satisfied all the people who's have favorite characters in this game

although you made me Shocked for a moment before threesome scene :ROFLMAO:

evillai

Jan 2, 2020
I think I can. The Tanja pet route should give you a impression for a more "darker" way ^^.
The thing was I just couldnt imagine a darker scenario with Lucy's condition but ure saying pet route huh?..
Looks like I have that weird humor as well.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The thing was I just couldnt imagine a darker scenario with Lucy's condition but ure saying pet route huh?..
Looks like I have that weird humor as well.
Well let's just say after I've finished the harem route ( with all the extra stuff like pregnancy, marriage etc ) I will work on solo routes for the main girls. They will change the daily routine a bit and you will probably only spend time with those girls, not with anyone else ( to make it easier for me ). And after that is done I can go for a darker way.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes