tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hm, I'm seeing that the latest more negative reviews point out that choices are not really present in the game and I wonder if I should change that.

My goal initially was to let you pick the girls you like and then just let the story play out - I don't want to implement lategame fuckups where you worked hard for a girl ( let's say Lucy ) and then you make one wrong choice and she is gone forever ( not saying that there arent choices like that in the game, but they are very obvious ).

I'm not a big fan of drama in games that's why I prefer a "perfect world" scenario. Sure, drama can spice things up a bit, but I don't want to take a girl away from players for a longer period of time just so people are worried. I want the drama to evolve around the backstory of the girls and that the MC is there to make their life better, however that will be.

I also know that some characters progressed faster than others. For example Sandra who started out shy but very fast became your first love interest. For me it was because I wanted a character that centers around your new home and household - She is the one who enables everything, your first love and 'love at first sight' I guess. Some comments about her were that she is dumb and just does everything that mc wants but that's not true as some people also found out.

Lucy is kind of a slowburn but given the fact that she has probably the most touching backstory it made sense. That is slowly changing now with her becoming more open towards everything while still keeping her original personality. I know that she is the favorite character of people that's why I don't want to rush things too fast with her or her uniqueness would just go to waste...But at the same time I don't want to stagger her stuff too much because this can end up being even more annoying.

Given the fact that my main work is currently the love route that leads you into having a harem, I wonder if I should spice things up already. Maybe a rework of the early game is needed as well, I noticed some weird parts in the beginning that improved over time. My biggest goal is to always show character progression - Maddie for example, from her rather bitter and stubborn persona to now becoming a bit like Mary. Or the role shift that went a bit through Becca and Mary. Becca who was always holding back and now showing more and more passion in comparison to Mary who was always very direct but now shows a lot of feelings.

At the same time I don't want to stray away from what ( in my opinion ) I can do best - create a wholesome story with lewd content, without having the lewd content as my #1 priority. I guess I will monitor more reviews and comments and see what you people think of the progress. The first Beta for 0.9 is already out and I think I changed things up there already - my patrons enjoyed it so far.

To end this rather lengthy post with something positive: I have a cute little cg prepared for friday that involves all three redheads. It is to brighten up your mood in these dark times!
As I said in one of my comments several pages ago, this is one of the very few games that I'm actually enjoying the slow burn parts. There's a lot of games on here that are too long winded, or over complicated, or any other number of things that after a few hours have me finding myself holding down the skip button to just make it to "the content" so to speak. I never felt that with this game. I was actually interested in everyone's story and was very happy just enjoying the actual falling in love aspect of the game.

The fact that there wasn't any conflict over the whole harem thing was a big plus in my book. I think you've been doing an amazing job, don't let the haters get yo you.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I kinda feel like Becca should have had more screentime and I don't mean sex scenes. It takes several ingame days for MC to get any scenes with her and she has pretty much no interactions with Alice or her daughters anymore after a while. Only with her sister. After she and Mary had that heart to heart about MC I was expecting to talk to her about what they discussed soon, but it sitll took a few days for any progress.

I get that some character routes progress faster but she is the mother of the house and it sometimes feels like she isn't even living in the same house as her family

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I kinda feel like Becca should have had more screentime and I don't mean sex scenes. It takes several ingame days for MC to get any scenes with her and she has pretty much no interactions with Alice or her daughters anymore after a while. Only with her sister. After she and Mary had that heart to heart about MC I was expecting to talk to her about what they discussed soon, but it sitll took a few days for any progress.

I get that some character routes progress faster but she is the mother of the house and it sometimes feels like she isn't even living in the same house as her family
Oh I hear you for that and those are my feelings as well. Rest assured that 0.9 will change that! Way more household moments with everyone!

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hee Killer7i see you going to add more days i see becausse it whas in the begin only 4 days and i saw on your patreon page
that it whill be 6day's from now not bad. but a small qstion are you gonna do what Bleuneko/echii sensei is gonna do when you have the month mark reached in playeble days. so whe get a monthly edition of your game whit atleast all bug's fixxed iff there are still any

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
BTW after replaying the game and choosing the "Girlfriend" route for Tanya i have to say that i want to punish her as hard as i can for all the bullying she did before, but seeing her broken like she is now just make me want to go soft on her.

I first tried to go the pet route but now, i dont know, she is too broken that i kinda want to protect her...

I really have an internal conflict with her or im just a really soft person

Reactions: Killer7

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
People have already said this, but i gonna say it again: do what you want, it's your story. I'm not sure if there's equivalent of the proverb, but in my country they say: if works-don't touch. This game already have a certain style and fanbase, so i see no harm, if you gonna stay in your vision.
Going out your creative style is a useful experience, but only if YOU want to.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
BTW after replaying the game and choosing the "Girlfriend" route for Tanya i have to say that i want to punish her as hard as i can for all the bullying she did before, but seeing her broken like she is now just make me want to go soft on her.

I first tried to go the pet route but now, i dont know, she is too broken that i kinda want to protect her...

This is me, pretty much.

I like the idea of the pet route, but I feel guilty that I broke her, so I need to fix her.

I know why I did it, to help fix Lucy.

but now, after what I did to Tanja, am I really any better than her?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

I did kind of feel this. Like, after a while it felt like MC & Sandra were "playing house" with Lucy & Alice as the kids. I kinda liked that though, like Sandra was trying extra hard to be a mother figure in the house because Becca was never around, Just took it as part of the story. Now that Becca is coming out of her depression she'll probably start to be around more.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I hope we have something with my angel.
Alice, I love you. :love: :love: :love:
Ps: Just my wish, but as I said in my other comment, make the game your way, if I have to wait to see my angel, so be it.
Judging by how she reacts when you tell her about Sandra, she will definitely want in on the action.

Reactions: V&M and Killer7

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
This is me, pretty much.

I like the idea of the pet route, but I feel guilty that I broke her, so I need to fix her.

I was thinking the same, i know that we did it for Lucy and that she deserved it at first.

But now, she is just like an empty body, she stand there waiting for anything that resemble the love that we "gave her" before.

I just want her to feel "happy", maybe trying to fix her again somehow

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
People have already said this, but i gonna say it again: do what you want, it's your story. I'm not sure if there's equivalent of the proverb, but in my country they say: if works-don't touch. This game already have a certain style and fanbase, so i see no harm, if you gonna stay in your vision.
Going out your creative style is a useful experience, but only if YOU want to.
Just to have said it, the English equivalent is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

This is me, pretty much.

I like to be a nice guy in games as much as IRL, but Tanja needs to redeem herself before she can be treated "normally".
I chose the pet route and I'd like to stick with it (and I will as long as it doesn't drift off into BDSM), I hope it resolves in some form of her becoming a decent human being (and not staying a mindless "thing" forever), but being nice to her right away just feels wrong. The "Fuck this shit, I'm out" option would be the most humane thing (but that would mean skipping her entirely, thus less content), but given pet / nice right away - nice just isn't it here, at least imho.

Last edited:

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Isn't there? I'm pretty sure you can choose to ignore her after she tells you she's gonna wait for you somewhere or something like that.
I said that this would be the most humane thing - not the most useful one. (I rarely skip characters entirely. ;) )
But yeah, I worded that "if there was" incorrectly, fixed that.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Just to have said it, the English equivalent is: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I like to be a nice guy in games as much as IRL, but Tanja needs to redeem herself before she can be treated "normally".
I chose the pet route and I'd like to stick with it (and I will as long as it doesn't drift off into BDSM), I hope it resolves in some form of her becoming a decent human being (and not staying a mindless "thing" forever), but being nice to her right away just feels wrong. The "Fuck this shit, I'm out" option would be the most humane thing (but that would mean skipping her entirely, thus less content), but given pet / nice right away - nice just isn't it here, at least imho.
I'm the same as you on the nice guy front, so I went with the love route on her. I'd still tell you to try it, since it's not like you imagine. Kinda like, she still has to show you that she has changed before you show her any love. Feels like a redemption arc for Tanja, on that route and I like it, despite the fact that I was pretty conflicted about it in the last update.

Reactions: Valeck and Killer7

icesun

Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm the same as you on the nice guy front, so I went with the love route on her. I'd still tell you to try it, since it's not like you imagine. Kinda like, she still has to show you that she has changed before you show her any love. Feels like a redemption arc for Tanja, on that route and I like it, despite the fact that I was pretty conflicted about it in the last update.
I'll surely have a look in a few updates (and skip the stuff inbetween), but she was so cruel that Killer7 would kinda have to work wonders to make that route work for me. Not saying that it's impossible, but unlikely I'd say.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I love this game and can't wait for more but when I first started it I can't help but notice that it seems that Sandra is the woman of the household and not Becca all she does is go to work and come home and sleep according to Sandy, Sandy on the other side takes care of everything even Lucy even when Sandy n MC hook up n the more time MC spend with Lucy they let her sleep in bed like real parents and when Lucy had a bad dream it was Sandy who said for MC to be with her or Alice latter on it just Seems that Sandy is the sole Mother figure and not Becca im not complaining im just saying what i been seeing i love Sandy to heart

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I love this game and can't wait for more but when I first started it I can't help but notice that it seems that Sandra is the woman of the household and not Becca all she does is go to work and come home and sleep according to Sandy, Sandy on the other side takes care of everything even Lucy even when Sandy n MC hook up n the more time MC spend with Lucy they let her sleep in bed like real parents and when Lucy had a bad dream it was Sandy who said for MC to be with her or Alice latter on it just Seems that Sandy is the sole Mother figure and not Becca im not complaining im just saying what i been seeing i love Sandy to heart
Yea, Becca really seems to have shut down with everything that happened to her (before MC showed up) much in the opposite way that Mary went all "slutty outgoing" after what happened to her. Now that MC has gotten her to open up, and as some other characters have said "the sadness is gone from her eyes" she'll probably be around more. The dev also basically said as much about the next update, that there would be more at home interactions for everyone. They said that in response to someone else talking about how Becca wasn't around much, so expect to see a lot more of her soon.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Okay, i didn't play all the new update, I'm busy re-playing it for checking my choices(bc I've tons of save files, one for almost every choice in this game) and I'm still loving every moment.

My opinion is probably unrelated to every other opinions here, sorry tigerdiamond i kinda feel like I'm ignoring you, but only bc it's been a while since i checked this thread and I didn't catch up with it yet.

Okay the opinion: i tried to be Fiona's fucktoy but nothing really happens if you make that choice, i wished to have some sort of tsundere-boss who simply uses you for sex(for a long while) and then discovers that you can be something more(basically the romantic route...with more steps before triggering the romance itself), then i wished that Fiona was bisexual but in love with Becca(not as an NTR-route but more like, MC helps them and at the end, they're okay with themselves and each other enough to start a lesbian-relationship or a three-way relationship, the same way it's happening with Mary, Becca and MC).

I started to have the same thoughts for Sun, Tanja and Lucy...partially bc MC is literally having sex with everyone while he loves them all, which is nice and "hot" but realistically(i love realism, that's why i'm so into MCxSandra and MC being an awesome brother for Alice and Lucy)...i feel bad for MC's genitals, used so much and often that probably will fall off or something XD

But yeah realistically MC should barely have time to take a nap or develop some hobbies XD just find it funny is not an actual critique...

So yeah short version: I almost hoped Fiona was actually lesbian or a bisexual in love with Becca(and befriend MC with little sexual-relationship unless Becca is involved with both of them), and i'm thinking about how the game will end without going for a harem-ending(i'm a fan but i don't think it would fit this game...although it's getting close to that) like who MC will choose or how the non-main girls will leave MC once they're finally free from their inner complexes and psychological chains

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, i didn't play all the new update, I'm busy re-playing it for checking my choices(bc I've tons of save files, one for almost every choice in this game) and I'm still loving every moment.

My opinion is probably unrelated to every other opinions here, sorry tigerdiamond i kinda feel like I'm ignoring you, but only bc it's been a while since i checked this thread and I didn't catch up with it yet.

Okay the opinion: i tried to be Fiona's fucktoy but nothing really happens if you make that choice, i wished to have some sort of tsundere-boss who simply uses you for sex(for a long while) and then discovers that you can be something more(basically the romantic route...with more steps before triggering the romance itself), then i wished that Fiona was bisexual but in love with Becca(not as an NTR-route but more like, MC helps them and at the end, they're okay with themselves and each other enough to start a lesbian-relationship or a three-way relationship, the same way it's happening with Mary, Becca and MC).

I started to have the same thoughts for Sun, Tanja and Lucy...partially bc MC is literally having sex with everyone while he loves them all, which is nice and "hot" but realistically(i love realism, that's why i'm so into MCxSandra and MC being an awesome brother for Alice and Lucy)...i feel bad for MC's genitals, used so much and often that probably will fall off or something XD

But yeah realistically MC should barely have time to take a nap or develop some hobbies XD just find it funny is not an actual critique...

So yeah short version: I almost hoped Fiona was actually lesbian or a bisexual in love with Becca(and befriend MC with little sexual-relationship unless Becca is involved with both of them), and i'm thinking about how the game will end without going for a harem-ending(i'm a fan but i don't think it would fit this game...although it's getting close to that) like who MC will choose or how the non-main girls will leave MC once they're finally free from their inner complexes and psychological chains
For the "endings with each girl" I have something special in mind where it makes sense that you only ended up with that one girl :). I know that harems and everything that involves it doesn't make much sense in reality but I guess that's why most of us play thse kind of games, to escape from reality!

Regarding the Becca talk here: I hear you guys loud and clear and I agree that she kind of got the short stick lately, only being used for sexual encounters. But like I said, this will change in 0.9 with a lot more interactions with all the household girls together ( this includes Becca).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes