Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For the "endings with each girl" I have something special in mind where it makes sense that you only ended up with that one girl :). I know that harems and everything that involves it doesn't make much sense in reality but I guess that's why most of us play these kind of games, to escape from reality!
Don't worry, i know that people like to escape from reality, otherwise, I wouldn't be here myself XD

Ohh you're making me happy by talking about endings with each girl...also you just made me less obsessed about how the ending thing would work in a harem setup...i mean MC being shared by what? 7-8 girls? i mean, if they have 7-8 bedrooms in the same house and they've a schedule about when MC sleeps with who XD would be funny but a bit too much absurd for my standards XD

Thanks for the answer ^^

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ohh you're making me happy by talking about endings with each girl...also you just made me less obsessed about how the ending thing would work in a harem setup...i mean MC being shared by what? 7-8 girls? i mean, if they have 7-8 bedrooms in the same house and they've a schedule about when MC sleeps with who XD would be funny but a bit too much absurd for my standards XD

Thanks for the answer ^^
Or everyone sleeps in the same bed with MC! But yeah, I get you, I plan the harem ending to be kind of like Sisterly Lust, one of the best harem endings for a game imo. And then each main girl gets her route that involves them moving out ( and together ) etc :).

Blargher

May 2, 2018
That's a good point, my intent was always to create a game that I would personally like to play and I will keep doing that. I guess I got a bit sidetracked by some of the comments but now I'm back on the road to keep doing what I love. Thanks for the kind words Minoruxxx and V&M!
Yeah never make the game changed by what someone else wants. Personally if you changed too much just because what other people want, you'd just in the end get something you didn't want. Something that's a mash up of random stuff that makes no sense. Keep true to what you're doing and what you love. That's what majority of us have fallen in love with and will keep watching for!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah never make the game changed by what someone else wants. Personally if you changed too much just because what other people want, you'd just in the end get something you didn't want. Something that's a mash up of random stuff that makes no sense. Keep true to what you're doing and what you love. That's what majority of us have fallen in love with and will keep watching for!
It's literally what happened to ICSTOR with Milfy City(or this is his version of why quitting on that game)

Or with Urban Demons(a bunch of kids cried bc for them a Threesome with 2 consensual boys and a milf = NTR)

XD

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's literally what happened to ICSTOR with Milfy City(or this is his version of why quitting on that game)
It's an open secret that he got lazy but unwilling to give up on tens of thousands that he gets for doing nothing. Knowing him though, there will be a bunch of different versions why he abandons it.

Last edited:

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
For the "endings with each girl" I have something special in mind where it makes sense that you only ended up with that one girl :). I know that harems and everything that involves it doesn't make much sense in reality but I guess that's why most of us play thse kind of games, to escape from reality!
For me in current game garem is only outcome cause if u play nice justice guy then he fall in love with Sandra but Sandra pull another girls in that relationship (Maddie first. Nice guy cant decline Sandra's request about date with Maddie).

So i think there must be something entirely new about solo-routes. (its just IMHO not advice)

But i must tell harem route is very heart-warming and i doubt another routes can beat it for me. It's can be very depressing when it come to end. (i can console myself now with seven girls that dont do snu-snu with mc yet).

P.S. To my surprise after rereading this game the best girl from there for me is Fiona. I dont know. Lucy is cute etc but Sofia is turn on for me. Maybe its cause i like strong willed girls so there can be challenge.

Reactions: Killer7

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
For me in current game garem is only outcome cause if u play nice justice guy then he fall in love with Sandra but Sandra pull another girls in that relationship (Maddie first. Nice guy cant decline Sandra's request about date with Maddie).

So i think there must be something entirely new about solo-routes. (its just IMHO not advice)

But i must tell harem route is very heart-warming and i doubt another routes can beat it for me. It's can be very depressing when it come to end. (i can console myself now with seven girls that dont do snu-snu with mc yet).

P.S. To my surprise after rereading this game the best girl from there for me is Fiona. I dont know. Lucy is cute etc but Sofia is turn on for me. Maybe its cause i like strong willed girls so there can be challenge.
I wish there will be no Lucy or Alice sex-content...i wasn't mad when MC masturbates Lucy...i believe is some sort of therapy for her...and Alice...it's a loli...she can be 18 or 290years old...still gives me the feeling of an innocent girl who just want a family, not a boyfriend...

I can agree on Fiona, that's why i wanted to try the "obedient fucktoy route" but that route is basically...empty...there is no Fiona-content if you make that choice, so you end befriending her and dominating her(still a good route...but it's basically a forced-choice...you either have Fiona-content at the Dev's conditions or no content...which i'm okay with it, just slightly sad that i can't be Fiona's pet for a little longer XD)

• Sad
Reactions: HoboCop86

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
I wish there will be no Lucy or Alice sex-content ... still gives me the feeling of an innocent girl who just want a family, not a boyfriend...
One does not exclude other. I lived near an orphanage, I often communicated with orphans in summer camps, and (usually) their next desire after getting to (or finding) a family is create one of their own. So with Nii-sama's help Alice can get both for the price of one.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
StayAtHome.png

Hello all!

Since Killer is asleep at this moment I will post this here as well, we made a little 4K wallpaper/cg for those that are going through the whole CoShit-19 situation, take care of yourselfs out there!

Here's a short message by Killer himself:

'I know the times are rough out there and that not everyone can stay at home. My humble respect goes to everyone out there who keeps the world running at the moment - doctors, nurses, people that work in grocery shops etc. You guys are the true heroes out there that do everything you can to help us stay alive. A big thank you for that!

I made this little cg to hopefully put a smile on your face during these dark times. I hope you guys like it, it's in 4k!'

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd honestly have been interested to know what about my review was "inappropriate", or who exactly said it was, so I could ask, but okay, I guess that kinda information is considered superificial on here. I guess it's best not to post any non-rave-reviews.
Point taken.
the premise is inappropriate...it's like saying "because everyone loves it, i'm gonna write a bad review, because yes"

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'd honestly have been interested to know what about my review was "inappropriate", or who exactly said it was, so I could ask, but okay, I guess that kinda information is considered superificial on here. I guess it's best not to post any non-rave-reviews.
Point taken.
I highly doubt that the review was deleted without you getting a PM that should explain what was wrong.
But in short: These are our Reviewing Rules.
We are not metacritic.
You are free to openly say what about a game (the game, not the dev, not the fanbase, not whatever) is good or bad.
But counterbalancing the average "just because you feel like it"? Forget about it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes