JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I did kind of feel this. Like, after a while it felt like MC & Sandra were "playing house" with Lucy & Alice as the kids. I kinda liked that though, like Sandra was trying extra hard to be a mother figure in the house because Becca was never around, Just took it as part of the story. Now that Becca is coming out of her depression she'll probably start to be around more.
Probably bit late for a reply. I kinda missed this response. I don't think depression really explains her absence because she had the most screentime in her depressed state. She just kind of loses her presence in her own house after Alice moves in which I found unnatural after a while. I know she's working, but I was expecting at least some minor things like greeting her from time to time or at least have her around on weekends. Maybe a day off for Alice, but Becca hasn't even made any effort to spend time with her yet. She was already heavily improving at that point.

Again, kinda late on my part and Dev adressed this point, so I'm looking forward to it.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
For people missing gallery scenes on android: I have a fix for that coming with 0.9. Naidin, a friend of mine, told me what went wrong for you android people. You don't have to replay the game to unlock all the gallery scenes again, this will be retroactive. Sorry that you guys have to wait for 0.9 for that :/ ( apparently persistent savefiles on android change the labels for each new install , that's why you guys lost some of them ).

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Okay just to not cause any confusion: Every female character you meet in game will be a love interest at some point ( or at least they will be lewdable ).

This includes Alice. I'm not telling you when or how it will happen but like I said earlier, she dropped some hints at the end of 0.8 regarding that ( when you tell her about you having a relationship with Sandra/Maddie/Lucy ).
So you're saying there's a chance with that nun you meet on the street if so thats my kryptonite.

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I have a somewhat different progress update post this week on Patreon. If you want you can check it out here: (public post)
After your great work on "my new family" i trust you and in your work, and i'm looking forward for your new project. (y) (y) just hope no NTR in it. :LOL:

Reactions: V&M

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
After your great work on "my new family" i trust you and in your work, and i'm looking forward for your new project. (y) (y) just hope no NTR in it. :LOL:
it depends...technically Sandra let us date Maddie and Yvonne... someone may say that it's NeToRase <-- MC cheating on the girls ...still spelled NTR on this website as far as i know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: theOrangeEmperor

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If you don’t have NTR as I mentioned in the other comment,
and if you have incest, that's it, this is the game of my life.
behold SunshineLove which has a cool prologue with the premises a possible incest love story (between half-siblings) but some ntr-feelings about MC's actual girlfriend (but NTR works only when you care about the girl...and honestly the girlfriend is cute but pretty much a bitch with a stick up her ass)

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
it depends...technically Sandra let us date Maddie and Yvonne... someone may say that it's NeToRase <-- MC cheating on the girls ...still spelled NTR on this website as far as i know
The NTR what i mean here that ''when MC like sharing his girls'' that what i hate and most men 'i think'.

but NTR that another man like share his girls with me Or my girl like sharing me with another girls "like sandra". i have no problem in this.

Reactions: V&M

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm glad you people seem to like what I created with daz3d so far. I can't tell too much about the story but it will contain roomates and tennants! And no, none of my games will ever include NTR. Not for any money in the world would I implement NTR. It will be a harem setting again but the harem will be like the one in MNF where all the girls are fine with it :)!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm glad you people seem to like what I created with daz3d so far. I can't tell too much about the story but it will contain roomates and tennants! And no, none of my games will ever include NTR. Not for any money in the world would I implement NTR. It will be a harem setting again but the harem will be like the one in MNF where all the girls are fine with it :)!
Will those 2 completely loli looking girl included? Not sure it's a good idea knowing patreon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Will those 2 completely loli looking girl included? Not sure it's a good idea knowing patreon.
The game will be completely off patreon and will only be posted here once I'm actually able to provide a playable version. The renders on patreon are just there to see if people like my take on characters in daz3d :).

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
The game will be completely off patreon and will only be posted here once I'm actually able to provide a playable version. The renders on patreon are just there to see if people like my take on characters in daz3d :).
what dose MNF mean

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes