Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
The game will be completely off patreon and will only be posted here once I'm actually able to provide a playable version. The renders on patreon are just there to see if people like my take on characters in daz3d :).
maybe you should consider creating a subscribe star?

Reactions: V&M

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The game will be completely off patreon and will only be posted here once I'm actually able to provide a playable version. The renders on patreon are just there to see if people like my take on characters in daz3d :).
Is there a term for something like this? Pulling a Waifu Academy?

• Haha
Reactions: txtBild

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is there a term for something like this? Pulling a Waifu Academy?
Hm, I'm not sure, but most of the stuff is not set in stone yet. At the moment I'm mainly playing around with daz3d and trying myself at "decent" looking renders ( since it's the first time I'm using it ). I've gotten a lot of help from people like recreation, braindrop and SeventhVixen already and I'm slowly starting to get the hang of it. While the story is already more advanced ( in my head ) the renders still have a long way to go. But it's not like I'm in a rush for this, MNF is keeping me busy well enough ^^.

cindrah

Feb 6, 2019
I've been a member of this site for over a year and have never posted on any forum, but I started reading this VN and I just had to say that Lucy is by far my favorite character in any game I've ever played from this site. Not going to spoil anything, but her dialogue and facial expressions are some of the best in anything I've ever seen. I have doubled over in laughter at her so many times. Very well done to the devs, especially on her character development.

While I can't post a review, this is easily 10/10. I look forward to updates, if nothing else just to see her reactions to anything and everything around.

Spoiler alert x2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Since the cat is out of the bag ( I'll keep using that joke in My New Family you can't stop me ) I have another render for my daz3d game. While I'm writing the script for 0.9 I usually let something render in the background. At the moment I'm trying indoor renders and I think this one turned out "good" ^^. testrenderrachelolivia1080p.png

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Since the cat is out of the bag ( I'll keep using that joke in My New Family you can't stop me ) I have another render for my daz3d game. While I'm writing the script for 0.9 I usually let something render in the background. At the moment I'm trying indoor renders and I think this one turned out "good" ^^. View attachment 612032
How many redheads will this one have?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
How many redheads will this one have?
So far only the one on the left, she is a natural red head ( it looks more brown but she is a ginger ). I might change the hair colors of some of the others though, I usually run into problems with eyebrows that don't match the haircolor which triggers me ^^.

and who are the girls?
They are girls for an upcoming daz3d game I'm working on, it's just a small side project so far.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
So far only the one on the left, she is a natural red head ( it looks more brown but she is a ginger ). I might change the hair colors of some of the others though, I usually run into problems with eyebrows that don't match the haircolor which triggers me ^^.

They are girls for an upcoming daz3d game I'm working on, it's just a small side project so far.
wait already on a new project when you still got this one going on? i would have to say kind of a bad move if you ask me as a lot of Devs on here do the same n then all of a sudden stop both projects because it was more than they can handle i say finish this one before its too late but dont rush it

Reactions: qwsl and Repuci

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
wait already on a new project when you still got this one going on? i would have to say kind of a bad move if you ask me as a lot of Devs on here do the same n then all of a sudden stop both projects because it was more than they can handle i say finish this one before its too late but dont rush it
As I explained in my patreon post, this project won't take any time of from My New Family because I only work on it when an update for My New Family is done. The occasional renders I'm doing don't take away my time because they are not for the game yet. So don't worry, I won't abandon this project or anything else ^^.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I have a somewhat different progress update post this week on Patreon. If you want you can check it out here: (public post)
I love them all! As much as Becca & Mary won me over with their personalities, it's nice to see a mother (at least I assume the back middle one is the mother) figure that doesn't have boobs 3x the size of her head. (no hate, I just personally don't like giant boobs)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But hoping here that it becomes something great, hoping even more for animated scenes.
Yeah I'm diving deeper and deeper into daz3d these days, it's a steep learning curve compared what I'm used to but so far I like it. It can get frustrating at times but most of the time I'm enjoying learning new things for it!

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Yeah I'm diving deeper and deeper into daz3d these days, it's a steep learning curve compared what I'm used to but so far I like it. It can get frustrating at times but most of the time I'm enjoying learning new things for it!
You are doing God's work with MNF and i believe you will do it even better with your new game.

Reactions: Repuci and Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There's going to be 15 teasers today ( 10th april ) on my patreon page at 8pm CEST for the first half of 0.9, free for everyone to see. If you guys are interested in that of course :). The second half of 0.9 will be very very exciting. That's all I can say ^^.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
lewaifu1080p2.png sophieolivia1080p.png sophietest.png

Here are three more I made in the last days, I can only render when I'm not doing something in honey select until I get that 2nd pc ^^. I don't know if I'm allowed to share them here that much since this thread is mainly for my game. Will listen to the mods about that.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes