rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
All I got was "Moderation staff issued you a warning for Innapropriate Review for 0 points". No further explanation, that's why I asked.
It's interesting that I appearently COULD have rated the game 1 star, just saying "it sucks", but the mere mention of the counterbalancing thing makes the whole review inappropriate. You COULD have asked me to remove it from the review, which I think otherwise went great lengths to explain my line of reasoning.
Doesn't matter, I'm not arguing the rules here, if you think that's how it should be done, then that is how it is done.
I merely was interested in the line of reasoning so I don't make the same mistake again in the future.

Edit: rootbeerfloat I'm editing this into this post because I don't want to turn this thread into an argument about how to review or whatnot. As I said, I just wanted to know the why, and I got the answer. Otherwise, I'll not spoil this thread any further. Could you please cease the hostilities now? Thanks.

Edit2: Tristrix: Unless I'm misremembering, I think I wrote it would be three or four stars if you didn't care about the things that made it a one star game for me (which I explained at great length). For me, it IS a one star game, it would be three or four if I was trying to be objective, which I was not, my review was obviously subjective. Regardless, y'all got your way, the game's score stays up there and my voice is silenced. Can we all go our seperate ways in peace now?

Last edited:

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Hi Rezaf. I reported your review for review bombing, and I'm sure a few others did as well. As mentioned previously, it's not your job to correct a game's rating by artificially lowering the score. You said the game was 3, maybe 4 stars. So give the game a 3, maybe 4 star review. That will be MUCH more valuable information than the review that was rightfully removed. You had some interesting points that I'm sure the developer could've used if you hadn't framed it in a way that violated the forum rules and intentionally harmed a game that you seem to have actually enjoyed on some levels. Cheers

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Rezaf. I reported your review for review bombing, and I'm sure a few others did as well. As mentioned previously, it's not your job to correct a game's rating by artificially lowering the score. You said the game was 3, maybe 4 stars. So give the game a 3, maybe 4 star review. That will be MUCH more valuable information than the review that was rightfully removed. You had some interesting points that I'm sure the developer could've used if you hadn't framed it in a way that violated the forum rules and intentionally harmed a game that you seem to have actually enjoyed on some levels. Cheers
this guy/girl gets it

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wish there will be no Lucy or Alice sex-content...i wasn't mad when MC masturbates Lucy...i believe is some sort of therapy for her...and Alice...it's a loli...she can be 18 or 290years old...still gives me the feeling of an innocent girl who just want a family, not a boyfriend...

I can agree on Fiona, that's why i wanted to try the "obedient fucktoy route" but that route is basically...empty...there is no Fiona-content if you make that choice, so you end befriending her and dominating her(still a good route...but it's basically a forced-choice...you either have Fiona-content at the Dev's conditions or no content...which i'm okay with it, just slightly sad that i can't be Fiona's pet for a little longer XD)
Hm, I understand it in regards for Alice. But let's just say that during 0.9 Alice will be working together with Lucy and Sandra for certain things. Of course she stays innocent like she was before, but the ending of 0.8 should give away that she at least has thought about having MC as a boyfriend.

In terms of Lucy it all depends on her and how far she wants to go. MC is not going to push her to progress the "teaching love" thing but if she is interested to pursue this kind of relationship as well he won't deny it ^^.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hm, I understand it in regards for Alice. But let's just say that during 0.9 Alice will be working together with Lucy and Sandra for certain things. Of course she stays innocent like she was before, but the ending of 0.8 should give away that she at least has thought about having MC as a boyfriend.

In terms of Lucy it all depends on her and how far she wants to go. MC is not going to push her to progress the "teaching love" thing but if she is interested to pursue this kind of relationship as well he won't deny it ^^.
and as always: you give me a cool answer that makes me happy ^^

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well personally I disagree with the idea of no sexual relationship for Lucy and Alice, just like the other characters you can always just choose to not pursue that option for those girls, I don't mind the idea of Alice and/or Lucy staying in a more innocent brother sister relationship for a while and their routes progressing more slowly than others but I want the option for romance to at-least be there.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019

Im intrigued now, i know Sandra can be really persuasive with her way on expanding the MC harem.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I like the game but what's up with MC's phone? How come the battery is always at 50% charge???
*shrug* who knows maybe his battery is faulty like my laptop which never charges over 94%, maybe Killer7 doesn't feel any need or just hasn't thought to create a different phone cg. I wish my phone stayed around 50% charge my phones battery seems to get worse everyday draining as fast as it can.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
We won't have anything to do with Alice, really? I really wanted to see that angel having sex, Now the love I was starting to have for the game, is slowly dying, but if that is the developer's decision, I will respect it.
I just have to look for another game that has another angel, to soothe the pain of the farewell.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Dev said only for 0.9 but not for 0.10+ updates :sneaky:

Reactions: V&M

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
We won't have anything to do with Alice, really? I really wanted to see that angel having sex, Now the love I was starting to have for the game, is slowly dying, but if that is the developer's decision, I will respect it.
I just have to look for another game that has another angel, to soothe the pain of the farewell.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Huh? Where did u get the impression from me that alice wont be a LI? ^^

Did you guys forget what she said in 0.8 after you tell her about everything?

Reactions: txtBild

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Can anyone explain the pelican thing?
Is this just an insult or a reference that I am missing?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay just to not cause any confusion: Every female character you meet in game will be a love interest at some point ( or at least they will be lewdable ).

This includes Alice. I'm not telling you when or how it will happen but like I said earlier, she dropped some hints at the end of 0.8 regarding that ( when you tell her about you having a relationship with Sandra/Maddie/Lucy ).

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
From my discord: "Lucy calls MC a pelican because it's a very mild insult. She is not really angry at him, it's like silly goose, you say it to someone that you like! "
i know I said this once before but if I had about a 100k id give it. I love the fact that she calls us a pelican and looks cute doing that makes me want to hang a pelican and shoebill picture up on my wall with that phrase " stupid pelican" lol I diiiiiiiiiiiiiied.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
i know I said this once before but if I had about a 100k id give it. I love the fact that she calls us a pelican and looks cute doing that makes me want to hang a pelican and shoebill picture up on my wall with that phrase " stupid pelican" lol I diiiiiiiiiiiiiied.
HAH!!! I got you beat. I already have one on my wall. :LOL: Actually I have one of her on my wall saying stupid pelican.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes