Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This game is too pure in the relationships. Would be great if there were some young oni-sans and old oji-sans trying to steal your girls. Optional NTR basiclly
Never going to happen in any of my games.

The special Easter holiday cg I made will be posted tomorrow at 8pm CEST on my patreon. Sadly I couldn't include all the girls I wanted but I still think it looks nice :). Post will be public for everyone ^^.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I guess I can post some more daz3d renders I made in the last few days...But those will probably the last I will post here ( for now, since I don't want the mods to yell at me ) . You can check them out on my discord ( or Lewd Gamer's Paradise <3 ) in the future. I will post them on my patreon as well from time to time. And don't forget to check out my patreon in about ~8 hours for a special easter cg I made :)!
oliviaandmom1080p.png rachelrender1080p.png thesistersatnight1080p.png

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Killer7
I guess I can post some more daz3d renders I made in the last few days...But those will probably the last I will post here ( for now, since I don't want the mods to yell at me ) . You can check them out on my discord ( or Lewd Gamer's Paradise <3 ) in the future. I will post them on my patreon as well from time to time. And don't forget to check out my patreon in about ~8 hours for a special easter cg I made :)!
View attachment 617500 View attachment 617501 View attachment 617502
the title of this game ? so cool !

Reactions: Repuci

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I wish all of you out in the world Happy Easter! I know the times are very tough at the moment. A lot of you can probably not celebrate with their family and friends because of the current situation out in the world. I made this special little cg in hope to make you guys smile. I posted one with and without the text in case you want to use it as a wallpaper ( you can't imagine how cool the thought is that some of you like my game that much <3 )

I want to use this opportunity to thank you guys for the incredible support! We recently broke the $3000 mark on Patreon and it's still growing - which only shows how amazing all of you people are! Thank you so so much from the bottom of my heart, this feels like christmas eve and my birthday at the same time ( Okay, my birthday is on christmas eve in real life but you get what I mean )

Stay safe out there people, the next progress update will be out tomorrow!

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Those are beta spoilers, Idk why you post them, ofc I would not want you to post them at all lol... That's why they are beta spoilers ^^.

Reactions: metalspace

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I wanted to help, but I think I got in the way, it was bad.
I won't post anything else from the game here, and I'll stop talking about Alice before you get tired.
Nah, it's fine, you can talk about the game and Alice ^^ It's just that I prefer that people who can't pledge get surprised by the events that will happen so they have something to look forward to :)

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello there you very cute and amazing people out there!

Another week and another progress update! I hope all of you were able to have some decent easter celebrations with your family during these hard times.

The progress on 0.9 wasn't as good this week. I wasn't feeling good and wasn't able to write as much as I wanted to. I still was able to finish the script for the fourth day and I'm currently making the cg's for it - It's going to be a very special day because of the interaction between several members of the household ( something that will continue during 0.9 and future updates ). Sandra patrons can expect the Beta in the next days!

I hope this phase where I'm not feeling good will pass sooner than later. For now I found a bit of my creativity back. I still have some very good ideas for 0.9 and hope I can bring them down to text for all of you to enjoy. I'll keep you guys posted on that!

I wish all of you Happy (late) Easter again and thank you for the great response on the CG I made. I wanted to include some more characters but sadly the clothes bugged out a bit :/ Maybe I'll do a special cg this week with Lucy and Alice as an apology! I also have a few more renders from my Daz3d game I'm going to post that I made over the last few days!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nah, it's fine, you can talk about the game and Alice ^^ It's just that I prefer that people who can't pledge get surprised by the events that will happen so they have something to look forward to :)
and i do look forward to your many surprises .... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Killer7

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just picked this game up recently and I'm loving it to bits! Still haven't finished the 0.8 content, though :)
I really like how MC is messing with Tonja(SP?)'s head and shows she can actually be nice... And cute. Then she ruins it all by being a bitch to Melissa. Now I'm even more invested in exacting revenge for Lily.

It's adorable how awkward Sun is.
The Mom stuff I like, it's almost believable in that she's not about to jump the MC's bones first chance she gets.
Even though Auntie's boobs are huge beyond my personal tastes, her character is a breast of fresh air.

Lily stole my heart while Sandra stole my part and Maddie's a juicy little tart. God that was terrible. My apologies.

Made a save just before the Fiona choice so I can see which route I prefer.
Hmm... Does it really change anything if I tell her "No, I don't want to do that" when says to get your junk out?
And no, that's not the choice I'm talking about.
The one I'm talking about reminds me of one expression: A man chooses; a slave obeys. Can't tell if that existed before Bioshock but it fits the scenario nicely.

Lily, the genetic anomaly that she is, is actually one of the more believable characters. What delicious irony!
As for Sandra: who says nice people finish last?
Mom is awesome. I especially like that you can choose to nip that route in the bud if you so want.

One thing I really like is that characters that are related share some common features.
Another thing I love you for doing is the variety in chesticle size! Yay variety!

Reactions: Killer7
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes