Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Since you guys have been very interested in the side project I'm working on I have some more renders for you. The first one you see is actually the first render that will be used in the game!

Don't forget, this sideproject is only something I work on when I'm not doing cg's for My New Family. Usually when I write events and the code I fire up a render in the background to see if it looks decent or not. Most of the ones I posted here should be an improvement to the ones you saw last week - at least I hope they are! ( aside from a bit of clipping here and there)

And a big thank you for all the supportive comments I got on my last progress update - I'm starting to feel better and was able to write a lot of dialogue and event stuff down for the fifth day already. Your incredible support is helping a lot with that - be it here on patreon or on my discord/ etc. It really means a lot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
They are not public ( and I don't intend to make them public ). I see them as my babys ( as stupid as that may sound :D )
It's not stupid. It's understandable and a bit of human nature. First and foremost, you wouldn't want these getting out before you're done purely to manage the kind of content getting generated. Fan artwork, while nice to have tends to water down your brand and product. Also, if you're personally invested in your characters to the point of seeing them as "your children," it may be difficult to release them into the wild.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I said I would say no more, but I will break my silence this time (later I will return to anonymity).
As for this game, I found all the characters beautiful, but there is something that makes me kind of discouraged, I don't think it's the developer's fault, because I saw this same thing in other recent games, I believe it's the new character models available to buy.
As in the photo I'm going to leave, look at the mouth of the character on the left, don't you think the mouth is horrible? It may be just my personal taste, but man, I find the corners of the mouth facing up very strange, it even looks like a caricature.
No developer offense, I love your recent game, and as long as I'm employed (I hope it always will) I will continue to support it, and this new one for sure too, even with this detail I mentioned.
It can be my thing, and I hope it is only at certain times that the mouth will be like this.
In addition, looking forward to the next update, and the images of the chosen character (rest assured, I will not make the same mistake)
Until any time.
I might change her mouth, I'm not sure though, I'm a huge fan of her "resting bitch face". I really like that about the character, that she always looks kinda pissed.

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
Night, i forced to walk home from the suburbs by my poor legs, so I'm got bored and I thinks about life, the universe and everything. That's why I got two questions: if Lucy falls from a height, will she land on her feet does she have cat's agility(after all, this is also useful for this kind of game;)) and does she go into heat:unsure:? It happen't before of course, but psychological problems could affect hormones, and since her problems taken care off...

Vanwhosits

Feb 19, 2020
So the game is prety
Night, i forced to walk home from the suburbs by my poor legs, so I'm got bored and I thinks about life, the universe and everything. That's why I got two questions: if Lucy falls from a height, will she land on her feet does she have cat's agility(after all, this is also useful for this kind of game;)) and does she go into heat:unsure:? It happen't before of course, but psychological problems could affect hormones, and since her problems taken care off...
the game is pretty clear that she isn't like a cat in ANYWAY except her ears and tail. The MC makes a bunch of comments about it.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Like Pendleton said, she is a normal girl except that she has cat ears and a tail. No other "cat things" beside that, it's just something MC likes to make fun off.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Like Pendleton said, she is a normal girl except that she has cat ears and a tail. No other "cat things" beside that, it's just something MC likes to make fun off.
Well, she has a really good ear been able to hear from one room to another even if they are almost whispering :unsure:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well, she has a really good ear been able to hear from one room to another even if they are almost whispering :unsure:
Well of course, her cat features work like they would on a cat :) but there is not more to it.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

As the title says, thank you guys so much for bringing me over this mark! Your support over these last few months has been incredible and very touching!

I'm extremely grateful for each and everyone of you people. Your amazing support is what helped me through so many bad phases that usually would have lasted for weeks. Back when I released my first version I would never have thought to reach this milestone - so thank you again!

I made this little cg for all of you because I know that a lot of you have missed Alice and Lucy in the easter special. I hope this one puts a little smile on your faces during these dark times.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much again for the incredible support. It means a lot to me, more than you might think!

P.S: I added a version without text again in case you want to use it as a wallpaper or something - the picture is in 4k resolution!

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Congratulations Killer7 you deserve this for such and awesome game and being such an amazing person.

Keep doing what you love and i will keep loving your games

Reactions: Killer7

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
is there a soft copy of walkthrough or atleast the becca path?
There's no WT needed, just always choose the upper answer. Sadly, there is no single Becca path right now, it's tied to Sandra. There's only a few that you can get without Sandra, but they are as well tied to others.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
There's no WT needed, just always choose the upper answer. Sadly, there is no single Becca path right now, it's tied to Sandra. There's only a few that you can get without Sandra, but they are as well tied to others.
You can get Becca without Sandra. Same goes for Mary. Sandra is only tied to Lucy and Maddie ( from the main girls)

is there a soft copy of walkthrough or atleast the becca path?
Always go for top option when Becca is around, this should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You can get Becca without Sandra. Same goes for Mary. Sandra is only tied to Lucy and Maddie ( from the main girls)
Then the last release must be bugged, because I specifically tried this on a playthrough, I dissed her at the first two choices - which would kick you off on the Sandra route as well - but helped her out with the dishwashing, and was nice to her from that point. The game even offered me to repair my relationship with Becca, which I accepted, but her romance scenes never came, only had a minor pool scene without anything, and the Mary thing was skipped out even though I was nice to her as well.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Then the last release must be bugged, because I specifically tried this on a playthrough, I dissed her at the first two choices - which would kick you off on the Sandra route as well - but helped her out with the dishwashing, and was nice to her from that point. The game even offered me to repair my relationship with Becca, which I accepted, but her romance scenes never came, only had a minor pool scene without anything, and the Mary thing was skipped out even though I was nice to her as well.
Why did you diss her on the first two choices though? Even if you don't want Sandra they won't change anything after you ditched Sandra in the beginning.

And I just tested it myself again, ditching Sandra and only going for the milfs and it worked. You could also just set the variables for Becca and Mary yourself btw, if you are really bothered by other girls. I ended up with Mary, Fiona, Sun and Becca.

Reactions: Hones and HoboCop86

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Why did you diss her on the first two choices though? Even if you don't want Sandra they won't change anything after you ditched Sandra in the beginning.

And I just tested it myself again, ditching Sandra and only going for the milfs and it worked. You could also just set the variables for Becca and Mary yourself btw, if you are really bothered by other girls. I ended up with Mary, Fiona, Sun and Becca.
Because forgiving right off the bat and acting like a goody-doody just doesn't fit my style. That was my choice on the very first go at the game as well, but I had to retrack it because it locked me out of Sandra. I'll give it another go, but I remember trying it on the last update and the only ones I could go after was Fiona, Sun, and Tanya.

Edit.: I gave it another go. I choose not to hug Becca at the beginning, and to say nothing after she told me her story, but helped her out with the dishes, always choose the nice guy options after the first two. The other instance when I wasn't a nice dude is that I haven't told Maddie about Alice. The Becca - Mary thing became off the table, I got Tanya, Fiona, Sun and her sister. Also Sandra sucked me off at the movies after the Tanya - Lucy date. I have a savefile here, it's from v 0.8

Last edited:

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
They are not public ( and I don't intend to make them public ). I see them as my babys ( as stupid as that may sound :D )
that sounds awesome shut up lol. also yes I love babies shut up lol god i see many good things tonite lol

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes