Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Because forgiving right off the bat and acting like a goody-doody just doesn't fit my style. That was my choice on the very first go at the game as well, but I had to retrack it because it locked me out of Sandra. I'll give it another go, but I remember trying it on the last update and the only ones I could go after was Fiona, Sun, and Tanya.
Sorry for stepping in here but honestly it kinda sounds like you're expecting to be able to make whatever choices feel best to you, yet you still expect to get a result that doesn't necessarily follow from those choices. It just doesn't work that way in any game. This is a very nice, wholesome game that almost invariably rewards the "goody-doody" (i like that phrase btw, nice) path and doesn't reward aloofness or hostility. If you want a girl, be nice to her, and always take the top option. It's that easy. If the top option doesn't work for you, by all means don't pick it but don't expect to be rewarded for it either.

Similarly, there's only one route in the game right now. Maybe other options will result in other paths later but that's just not the case at the moment. That content doesn't exist. I know you're just enjoying the game and trying to help and that's cool but ya know. You gotta take the game for what it is.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Sorry for stepping in here but honestly it kinda sounds like you're expecting to be able to make whatever choices feel best to you, yet you still expect to get a result that doesn't necessarily follow from those choices. It just doesn't work that way in any game. This is a very nice, wholesome game that almost invariably rewards the "goody-doody" (i like that phrase btw, nice) path and doesn't reward aloofness or hostility. If you want a girl, be nice to her, and always take the top option. It's that easy. If the top option doesn't work for you, by all means don't pick it but don't expect to be rewarded for it either.

Similarly, there's only one route in the game right now. Maybe other options will result in other paths later but that's just not the case at the moment. That content doesn't exist. I know you're just enjoying the game and trying to help and that's cool but ya know. You gotta take the game for what it is.
Uhm, you're pretty much telling me things I already know and been through in a conversation a few months ago. I do love a good harem and accepted that even if it doesn't exactly fits my style, some choices have to be made in order to achieve that. That's how it goes on my main play and I'm fine with it. Regardless, I do like to try out different variables, hence how I got the results that I attached in the save file as well. The only reason I brought this back up here though is because

a., even though with being dismissive to Becca first you should be able to go after the milfs according to Killer, but that doesn't happens in the latest version as I tried it.

b., Killer asked my why I was dismissive, and I answered the question.

Do correct me if I'm wrong but it feels like you got a bit oversensitive on essentially what is a bug report, and went on the defense without any actual reason to do so.

• Angry
Reactions: Kytronix

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
Uhm, you're pretty much telling me things I already know and been through in a conversation a few months ago. I do love a good harem and accepted that even if it doesn't exactly fits my style, some choices have to be made in order to achieve that. That's how it goes on my main play and I'm fine with it. Regardless, I do like to try out different variables, hence how I got the results that I attached in the save file as well. The only reason I brought this back up here though is because

a., even though with being dismissive to Becca first you should be able to go after the milfs according to Killer, but that doesn't happens in the latest version as I tried it.

Do correct me if I'm wrong but it feels like you got a bit oversensitive on essentially what is a bug report, and went on the defense without any actual reason to do so.
Basically the moral of the story here, and the last I'll say on the matter, is that your bug report was tested by the developer and he was unable to reproduce the problem on his end, so it sounds like that bug report is being closed. Unless you know exactly what the issue is (as in, you have some experience with renpy and can find a missing flag somewhere or something) that's the end of it. Gonna leave it at that, hope you enjoy the rest of the game.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello to all of you beautiful people out there!

Another week another progress update!

Work on 0.9 has been going very well and I'm currently writing the script for the last day. This day is going to be very very long since I want to include a lot of stuff - especially certain lewds that came a little short the last time. While 0.9 still contains plenty of lewd content it was a bit missing out compared to 0.8, that's why I want to add more to it for the last day.

This also means that I can give you people a rough estimate release date. For Lucy ( and higher tier ) patrons I aim for a release on the 28th. The public release would then be on the 30th so I still meet my april deadline. Those dates are not set in stone, I'll see how good the progress goes this week.

0.9 will be a tat bit longer than 0.8, mostly because of a certain event that happens in the second half of it. This event will continue into the next update and will maybe be introduced again sometimes later on. I don't want to spoil too much though!

As of a personal note, I'm starting to feel better and better every day. My motivation and creativity is coming back as well and I'm very excited to see how all of you react to 0.9 - like I usually am with every update!

Stay awesome and safe out there people!

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

They said pick the top option if you want the girl, you keep asking why you're not getting the girl when you pick the not nice option. I don't understand why you are confused.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
They said pick the top option if you want the girl, you keep asking why you're not getting the girl when you pick the not nice option. I don't understand why you are confused.
Okay seriously what the fuck? Is it so hard to comprehend that I already know how the game works, but while I was experimenting I found out that it doesn't work exactly as it supposed to? I was quite clear about knowing the system, and the routes, and because of that I am suspecting a possible bug in the playthrough, - for which I also provided the save file as well might I add - and yet you people ignore this and keep coming to me like "OMG you still don't get it how you should play it?" It's getting annoying that you peeps try to make me look dumb while you're the ones that can't even understand something that is clear as day.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Okay seriously what the fuck? Is it so hard to comprehend that I already know how the game works, but while I was experimenting I found out that it doesn't work exactly as it supposed to? I was quite clear about knowing the system, and the routes, and because of that I am suspecting a possible bug in the playthrough, - for which I also provided the save file as well might I add - and yet you people ignore this and keep coming to me like "OMG you still don't get it how you should play it?" It's getting annoying that you peeps try to make me look dumb while you're the ones that can't even understand something that is clear as day.
Clam down my friend. You keep saying that you already know how the game works, but you chose the negative options for the first two things. We don't understand what you mean by "it doesn't work exactly as it supposed to"; you chose bad option and thus didn't get the girl, sounds like it's working exactly as intended to us. Maybe you aren't explaining something properly? I don't understand what we are missing. If you want Becca hug & forgive her.

Reactions: 333Playing

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
Okay, I get the kiss with Becca, but not the talk about it after visiting Lucy. Game says I should have been nicer to her, but I always choose the upper option with her? I feel kinda stupid now since I thought I had figured it out.

I get the scene when I reload my Harem route save, so I wonder what went wrong

Edit: Is Becca seriously not tied to Sandra? Because it seems like not having enough points with her prevents me from getting the talk with Becca. Games says I'm not nice enough again and later MC says he rejected Becca even though I never had a talk with her.

Not letting Sandra stay during Becca's explanation locks me out of kissing Becca and not getting all the Sandra scenes(like the date) locks me out of the Becca relationship convo in case I do get the kiss. So far it really just seems to boil down to how I treat Sandra

Last edited:

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I still keep getting this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't ask about Lucy's ears, didn't tell Sandra my story and didn't visit Lucy at the beach. Picked all the other upper options though

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019

I didn't ask about Lucy's ears, didn't tell Sandra my story and didn't visit Lucy at the beach. Picked all the other upper options though
I have no idea why it's not working for you. I guess this way is not meant to be played on your playthroughs because for me it worked. Maybe I still have different flags than you but to be honest, I don't really mind it as well. I'll see if I can fix it but it's not a high priority for me since the harem way is the main way for me at the moment.

JennyTreibel

Jul 22, 2018
I don't really mind either, but after reading that it was possible I was giving it a try out of curiosity. I couldn't get the scenes and started feeling stupid given how easy it supposedly should be. I do get all the Becca stuff when I do Sandra's content, but not when I skip her. I can skip Fiona and Lucy just fine.

So I wanted to ask if I'm doing something wrong and maybe give a heads up on what to look into for the single paths once Harem route is done.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017

Ok dude... Write down a full list of all the options you take... ill go in and find out why youre not getting becca when i get home from work

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes