Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
i feel a little confused are you still in the script writing or in the beta phase for the upcoming update ? I'm only asking since i just in the patreon page and beta phase post and the script post confused me a little.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Are there animations or are the sex scenes still images?
Every sex scene is animated ( well, except the one shower scene with Sandra ) :).

i feel a little confused are you still in the script writing or in the beta phase for the upcoming update ? I'm only asking since i just in the patreon page and beta phase post and the script post confused me a little.
I'm done with writing the script and making the cg's for 0.9 and I'm also more or less done with the coding. So the next 2 or 3 days I can relax a bit and as soon as the pre release for patrons is out I'll start work on 0.10.0 ^^.

While I'm at it: 0.9 is about ~1000 lines of code longer than 0.8, so you can expect one half of a day as extra playtime overall :).

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Every sex scene is animated ( well, except the one shower scene with Sandra ) :).

I'm done with writing the script and making the cg's for 0.9 and I'm also more or less done with the coding. So the next 2 or 3 days I can relax a bit and as soon as the pre release for patrons is out I'll start work on 0.10.0 ^^.

While I'm at it: 0.9 is about ~1000 lines of code longer than 0.8, so you can expect one half of a day as extra playtime overall :).
Thank you for the hard work... cant wait to play next week

yourunbornfetus

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, got a question when I'm playing the game, why do I feel some scenes to be missing. (didn't meet vyonne but apparently I did? and who's Melissa is she my ex? )

also tried to follow your advice and picked every first option to unlock every scene, but I still dont have enough relationship points with them. is there something else i should have done?

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey, got a question when I'm playing the game, why do I feel some scenes to be missing. (didn't meet vyonne but apparently I did? and who's Melissa is she my ex? )

also tried to follow your advice and picked every first option to unlock every scene, but I still dont have enough relationship points with them. is there something else i should have done?
If you picked all the top options in every choice from the beginning then you should have enough points with everyone / should be in a relationship with everyone.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

You should have met Yvonne when you took Sandra to the movies, she was at the register

May 5, 2018
It's ia realy good game! The story and the evolution of the main character is realy good. By the beginning I thought, that i play an half hour and then the quit the game. After looking at the clock, I see that I spent a lot more time in the game. I'm already looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Killer7

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Hey killer 7 you have provided official compressed version of previous versions 0.8 , so can you please provide official compressed android port for next update 0.9 .

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey killer 7 you have provided official compressed version of previous versions 0.8 , so can you please provide official compressed android port for next update 0.9 .
Yes! And with the great help of ryahn I was able to make the Android version even smaller - The compressed one that is. After 0.9 the "compressed" Android version will be the standard version since you barely notice the difference on your mobile device ( I tested it myself ). The compressed version from ryahn is ~500mb while the one I had with cruncher is ~1gb. The uncompressed version of 0.9 is 1.9gb. For PC and Mac users nothing will change since you can deal with filesizes over 2gb, android players will see a big decrease in file size coming after 0.9 though! You can check yourself if the quality difference is too extreme when I release it on thursday.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
So are you also starting to love them all?
Looking forward to the 28th and version 10, hoping for events with my favorite (she is irreplaceable) :love: :giggle:
Oh yeah, i mean i always loved Sandra and then Maddie but now everyone is so loveable and wholesome that they are the best girls ever.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
hmm but i didn't get that scene
Did you go the romance route with Sandra? If so then she would have asked the MC to go on a date, she asks the MC if they would like to go on a date in the morning on day 4 and the date takes place the same day after the MC goes to Aunt Mary and Maddies home.
sd1.png sd2.png sd3.png sd4.png sd5.png

Reactions: Repuci
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes