Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Killer7 question do I still need to delete the previous install so my saves don't delete or have you some how fixed that installation

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.9!

0.9 is by far my biggest update in terms of dialogue and progression. I know I say this with every update but this time it's true. This update is also very special in it's own way because it is technically split in two parts - The first three days are this and the last three days are that. What exactly I mean with that is up to you to find out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

Damn that was fast(y),its too bad not all devs are like that anymore:(,especially"Irphaeus":mad:!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 question do I still need to delete the previous install so my saves don't delete or have you some how fixed that installation
On PC your savedata is stored outside the gamefolder. On mobile it is the same, so you don't have to make backups or anything.

D

Deleted member 1191611

Here it is people, the release of 0.9!

0.9 is by far my biggest update in terms of dialogue and progression. I know I say this with every update but this time it's true. This update is also very special in it's own way because it is technically split in two parts - The first three days are this and the last three days are that. What exactly I mean with that is up to you to find out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

Thanks man ..

Well I have a suggestion, if possible can you compress the Android version from the next release. Just a suggestion, good day mate

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks man ..

Well I have a suggestion, if possible can you compress the Android version from the next release. Just a suggestion, good day mate
Compressed android version is uploaded, check the link in the OP for that! It is 500mb and will from now on be the standard version since you barely notice a difference compared to non compressed anyway!

D

Deleted member 1191611

Compressed android version is uploaded, check the link in the OP for that! It is 500mb and will from now on be the standard version since you barely notice a difference compared to non compressed anyway!
Oh sorry, didn't check before posting.
And yeah, compressed version is enough for android

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes