Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yo am I blind?? I don't see the link for the compressed version I'm sorry but can someone show me where it is please? I've scrolled the past 3 pages and haven't found it :(
Click the link in the OP :)

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Yo am I blind?? I don't see the link for the compressed version I'm sorry but can someone show me where it is please? I've scrolled the past 3 pages and haven't found it :(
the new version came out less then 2 hours ago it will be awhile before the compressed version is out

Reactions: AlexTorch

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Just downloaded v0.9 at 20:10 BST and played it and looks good. Like that MC slapped the two Erics and broke their noses with a high kick. Saved him injuring his hand prior to bowling. Eagerly awaiting the next release.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
A LOT of content as always..it safe to say Killer7 is becoming the king of content lately..it took me over an hour and i'm fast AF..so i'd say it's safe to think there is a good 2 hours for the average person...alot..ALOT of yumyum ..his art is softer now..less harsh..more warmth..if you want a long evenings worth of play this is a fine choice..PLAY IT NIAO!!!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
A LOT of content as always..it safe to say Killer7 is becoming the king of content lately..it took me over an hour and i'm fast AF..so i'd say it's safe to think there is a good 2 hours for the average person...alot..ALOT of yumyum ..his art is softer now..less harsh..more warmth..if you want a long evenings worth of play this is a fine choice..PLAY IT NIAO!!!
Killer put a lot of work in this update, and he is a nice dude too. One of top devs from here.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Will there be a lot of missing content with Lucy when i ditch Alice? Because i like Lucy the most, but Alice.. let say, not so much.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Will there be a lot of missing content with Lucy when i ditch Alice? Because i like Lucy the most, but Alice.. let say, not so much.
I didn't plan for this no, but you will miss out on some fun stuff with Lucy Alice and Sandra. There are a few scenes in 0.9 that you will miss without Alice ( sleeping with Lucy, Alice and Sandra for example )

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I didn't plan for this no, but you will miss out on some fun stuff with Lucy Alice and Sandra. There are a few scenes in 0.9 that you will miss without Alice ( sleeping with Lucy, Alice and Sandra for example )
Yes i notice, that is exactly why i am asking. (for the future) So thanks . Missing already Lucy in my bed on that vacation. But will probably go without Alice.

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Really love the update!:love:Hate the Cliffangher :devilish: .
One of the bigger update i saw so far all games included.
Just for saying :
I really love the game, it's my "feelgood" game of choice, not the best animations, not the best 3D but no drama, no "bad excuses for lewd scene", a very good writting, characters are just very well developped, just a very well made feelgood game all along so pleasant to play and follow... And yet i'm normally the Bdsm & Cie kind of guy.....
So for that : Thank you.:giggle:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes