✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
In the progress update today I announced the name of my new game and posted the release dates for 0.9

You can check it out , public post for everyone :).
Killer7: damn I need a name for my new project ...

Killer7: * look at my new family *

Killer7: That's it !!! "My New Memories" Bam

Just kidding ... I can't wait for the next update

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7: damn I need a name for my new project ...

Killer7: * look at my new family *

Killer7: That's it !!! "My New Memories" Bam

Just kidding ... I can't wait for the next update
To be honest the name is an idea of HoboCop86 and I really liked it since it fits with the story of the game. Going to give a small summary this weekend in another public patreon post.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
In the progress update today I announced the name of my new game and posted the release dates for 0.9

Looking forward to 0.9 and My new memories, you are one of my fav devs ever so keep going strong with both games

Reactions: Killer7

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019

Definitely gonna be adding My New Memories to my watchlist on this forum when it is added. :)

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
As for me, I think totally different, when I play I want to get away from it all, from the things that happen around me.
I get home tired from work (like now), all I want is a little peace,
playing a game that doesn't make me remember the shit of life, but feel good,
feel loved (even if virtually), play games like yours, with cute women, ready to love you, without so many twists, simple but well done and nice to play.
And I believe that the next one will be in that sense, giving fun and pleasure, without the bitterness of life.
Im the same as you as sometimes i like games without that deep drama behind every corner just to forget my day to day life, but a good story and character development doesnt have to have all that drama to be good. MNF is proof of that.

I hope MNM follow the same route or along that line.

Reactions: V&M
D

Deleted member 2174751

Playing v0.9 now and I gotta say I love the "Acting Lessons" Dig :p
You gotta love it when devs are gamers too and like to poke fun at each other!

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I made a little countdown for people that want to see the exact time 0.9 launches. Some people on my discord asked for this, here is the link:
Killer7 You know it isn't going to work. Everybody is still going to ask you how long until the update is released. Nice try though.

Reactions: zielony2 and Repuci

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
I made a little countdown for people that want to see the exact time 0.9 launches. Some people on my discord asked for this, here is the link:
You should add this to your signature... then just update it for every new version...

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.9!

0.9 is by far my biggest update in terms of dialogue and progression. I know I say this with every update but this time it's true. This update is also very special in it's own way because it is technically split in two parts - The first three days are this and the last three days are that. What exactly I mean with that is up to you to find out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download links:

Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes