Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Really love the update!:love: Hate the Cliffhanger.
One of the bigger update i saw so far all games included.
Just for saying :
I really love the game, it's my "feelgood" game of choice, not the best animations, not the best 3D but no drama, no "bad excuses for lewd scene", a very good writing, characters are just very well developed, just a very well made feelgood game all along so pleasant to play and follow... And yet I'm normally the Bdsm & Cie kind of guy.....
So for that: Thank you.:giggle:
i didn't played the chapter yet...but yeah i love the game for the same reasons ^^

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Killer7 Sorry for not doing a review, as English is not my language, I could be saying something wrong, or something misunderstood or still saying something totally out of the game.
But for sure this game is worth 5 stars.
Do you have any idea how many lines of dialogue you have so far? Something approximate.
I was thinking about translating into my language (using a translator) so I was wondering if it will scare the number of lines.
if you wanna write, i can tell you about Grammarly, basically an improved autocorrect program/browser-extension

Reactions: Killer7

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I really love the game, it's my "feelgood" game of choice, not the best animations, not the best 3D but no drama, no "bad excuses for lewd scene", a very good writting, characters are just very well developped, just a very well made feelgood game all along so pleasant to play and follow...
This is why i love MNF as well, no innecesary drama, just pure wholesomeness everywhere.

Im patienly waiting for the foursome or more

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know what I pressed or how I did it but I have a really annoying framerate display on my game screen .... how do I kill it?

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Best update ever! ...Even better than the arrival of Alice ;)
I´m sure I didnt miss an update, therefore I was so much more (happily) surprised that it contained 4 days ingame.
Like I said - BEST UPDATE EVER! :D
Thanks a lot for that Killer7!

Worth every single cent of my patronage!

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the recent update. It was amazing as always. Looking forward to impregnating Sandra and Maddie now that Maddie asked officially. Oh who am i kidding i was to impregnate all the women in the game! I am also looking forward to meeting the grandmother too, given the clifhanger, she seems like she will be fun to get to know and possibly add to the harem. :D

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Sometimes it seems like weeks go by without an update to a game I like. Then there are days like today, where some of my favorites are all updated: My New Family, A Knight's Tale, and WVM. 'Tis a good day.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Alright, Killer7 you have officially created a game that confuses me. With this latest update I have laughed, cried, been angry, happy, fallen in love, and been horny...sometimes all at once. ...
You are so right. Only a few game here have Killer7´s sense of humor ...
one of my favorites from the last update:

to Lucy:
Good cat. Nice cat. Cute cat. ( :D )
lucygoodcat.jpg

I was laughing so much ;)

Reactions: Sotak
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes