Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I respect your point of view and your opinion,
But as Alice is (my love in this game) my favorite character, I like how the dev is taking his story, of course I wish there was a sex scene with her today, but it would lose all fun, and I really hope one romantic story with her, even if it takes time, not a hurried route just to get to the sex scenes fast.
But that's up to the dev, and he's been very good at it.
Before i start, let me say Alice is currently my bias as well.

Now then...

Im not sure what post you read but, nowhere in my post did I say I wanted a sex scene with her ASAP.
I clearly stated that the way the situation with Alice was being paced made the MC come off as borderline retarded and wished it was handled better. I even stated - "make up for the pacing by the MC just wanting to take it slowly more in line with the way its going with Lucy or some other reason. ". How much clearer did I have to spell it out?!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 , it always makes me laugh when you say little things like the fireplace " fire with no logs " :ROFLMAO: its magic :ROFLMAO:

and just when i thought it was a homerun game ... once again you prove me worng .. its a grandslam .. out of the park 4 run homer ... you are so freakin awesome .... the story gets better and better each update ... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
This Game is perfect all Tags I like..but some how I think the Girls are getting “Mind Control" by the MC (Eyes? or Dreams) to be more open about Sex and Love ? I keep hear the words “he has something in the Eyes" form the Girls ^^ ...Like Tanja she got complet Mindbroken by the Action of MC...I mean yeah I would be sad as fuck too if some do that but no way I would keep call This Person "Babe" or "Boyfriend" or be so ready to be used as pet... could be has some kind of Power He don't know about? I mean Lucy is a Neko .

Reactions: Killer7

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Love the story. Love the char design. :love:
Game needs a bit of cleaning up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yet Lucy though we regulary slept together.
Also Melissa came out of nowhere. Jay talked as if he met her before but he didn't. Seemed like i didn't get a scene?
The full haram route is the main focus rn, so yea sometimes when you leave people out it's not as clean.
I keep seeing people mention Melissa coming out of nowhere, and I for the life of me can't even remember who she is x.x

I better put this here up front so I can try to explain to people that im not hating on the game here. Im just trying to point out things that I feel could be better to improve a game I like to be that much more. Although I will admit I sometimes get a lil... shall we say.. "passionate" In my writing from time to time....
I think it was, at least intended to be, more the MC just like refusing to think that about Alice at first, because of his thoughts during his early interactions with her. I do agree that it felt just a little bit drawn out. The only part I was really like "Come on!" was when he didn't realize that Alice had been in his room to get the white shirt that morning; or just his complete lack of thinking about why she would want to wear his shirt (even if he had come to a wrong conclusion).

walkthrough, guide , please !
Always pick the top option and you'll be fine. (Exception is Tanja love/pet choice, you're free to pick either on that one)

This Game is perfect all Tags I like..but some how I think the Girls are getting “Mind Control" by the MC (Eyes? or Dreams) to be more open about Sex and Love ? I keep hear the words “he has something in the Eyes" form the Girls ^^ ...Like Tanja she got complet Mindbroken by the Action of MC...I mean yeah I would be sad as fuck too if some do that but no way I would keep call This Person "Babe" or "Boyfriend" or be so ready to be used as pet... could be has some kind of Power He don't know about? I mean Lucy is a Neko .
I wouldn't worry too much about that, Killer7 has promised us this will always be a safe and wholesome experience. They'd never betray us like that.

Killer7 As always amazing update, this is like one of the only games that I'll come running to d/l the new update right away; normally I like to let 2-3+ build up so I can binge for a few days.

Reactions: King Jr and Killer7

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Yay, a sauna scene! And pretty good looking one with sexy ladies. Though I have to wonder who the hell waits warming up inside the sauna? Though complaints about moisture doesn't sound very Scandinavian sauna unless MC (or Sandra) throw some good "löyly".

A bit nitpicking, coming from sauna. Great update on a great game!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I got this complaint with MC and Alice from my patrons as well, that MC is blatantly "too retarded" to see what is going on after he romanced pretty much every girl around him fast. The reason for me was simple: After all the girls he dated and that fell for him ( and he fell for ) he just wasn't able to see Alice going this way to see if she could also be his girlfriend. That's why he just wasn't able to see what Alice Lucy and Sandra were doing right in front of his eyes. So I didn't want to drag this in any malicious way, just wanted to show that MC can sometimes be a bit blind for the other side of a girl.

Yay, a sauna scene! And pretty good looking one with sexy ladies. Though I have to wonder who the hell waits warming up inside the sauna? Though complaints about moisture doesn't sound very Scandinavian sauna unless MC (or Sandra) throw some good "löyly".

A bit nitpicking, coming from sauna. Great update on a great game!
Will keep that in mind for next time they are going to use the sauna ( is that a spoiler? )

This is a nice story, but it can be so sickly sweet sometimes - LOL
That's the only thing I can do sadly - I really like very cute and wholesome stories! ^^

Thanks so much for the overall very positive response to 0.9! Like usual before such a big release I'm always pretty nervous to see the reactions :).

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I got this complaint with MC and Alice from my patrons as well, that MC is blatantly "too retarded" to see what is going on after he romanced pretty much every girl around him fast. The reason for me was simple: After all the girls he dated and that fell for him ( and he fell for ) he just wasn't able to see Alice going this way to see if she could also be his girlfriend. That's why he just wasn't able to see what Alice Lucy and Sandra were doing right in front of his eyes. So I didn't want to drag this in any malicious way, just wanted to show that MC can sometimes be a bit blind for the other side of a girl.
I guess i am in the minority of people who understood how you were developing the romantic relationship of the main character and Alice. To me it was quite all in good fun. Sure we as players of the game knew what was going on but i am fine with the main character being fallible in some ways.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
exactly what my thoughts where

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes