Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Holiday was originally stated to be 2 days.
We're already into the 3rd day.
I'm concerned that we're running out of time to present the lingerie collection.
More importantly, did we get a set for Alice?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Holiday was originally stated to be 2 days.
We're already into the 3rd day.
I'm concerned that we're running out of time to present the lingerie collection.
More importantly, did we get a set for Alice?
They said 2 days "at least" then at the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they say they'll stay even longer.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
is there a way to avoid fiona im not into famdom
Yeah, you just refuse when she says "get your dick out" and later at night when the MC is thinking things over choose no when asked if you are interested in her and trying to turn the tables, that will close off her route.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Killer7
uhhh so the "95 degrees celcius" for the sauna.... isn't that insanely high? (like i did a quick google and aparently the US legal max is 90C which I still find surprising).

I thought normal sauna temps were around 40-60C. 95C sounds like a ez way to get heat stroke (shit ain't fun, had it as a teen.... added fun was it then lead into me getting really sick because my immunity got fucked).

So am quite curious cause tbh I thought MC was joking around. (cause 95 be oven starting temps)

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7
uhhh so the "95 degrees celcius" for the sauna.... isn't that insanely high? (like i did a quick google and aparently the US legal max is 90C which I still find surprising).

I thought normal sauna temps were around 40-60C. 95C sounds like a ez way to get heat stroke (shit ain't fun, had it as a teen.... added fun was it then lead into me getting really sick because my immunity got fucked).

So am quite curious cause tbh I thought MC was joking around. (cause 95 be oven starting temps)
In germany the standard sauna is around 95°C, I think the finnish can go even higher, I read something about 110°C there...But when I was in a sauna here it was 95°C. Which is pretty hot yeah.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In germany the standard sauna is around 95°C, I think the finnish can go even higher, I read something about 110°C there...But when I was in a sauna here it was 95°C. Which is pretty hot yeah.
damn..... now I feel like a chump for using one at 47 XD

edit: side note, that tease at the end though. (liked the foreshadowing of the certain jewelry tho).

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Im waiting for the MC to start kissing the girls in front of everyone, if i remember correctly he has kissed maddie and Sandra when they were close by but no the others

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I've been in saunas in Sweden and Finland, both 60-70 Celsius. Couldn't manage more than about 45 mins, but then I am a bit of a wuss.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just finished this build and i have to say, if that is who i think it is then goddamn Killer7 you just broke my excitement meter!:love:
Looking forward to next build!:D

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Screenshot_20200502-234558_Chrome.jpg

Guess it depends for each sauna in the end :D

Im waiting for the MC to start kissing the girls in front of everyone, if i remember correctly he has kissed maddie and Sandra when they were close by but no the others
I like that idea, will surely give Lucy the chance for a few more jabs when MC kisses others in front of her.

Last edited:

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
So apparently the file error'ed and I only downloaded a portion of the file....after redownloading it's all fine...im a tard.

Last edited:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I like that idea, will surely give Lucy the chance for a few more jabs when kisses others in front of her.
Please do it, we know all girls know about each other already so it will be fun seeing the first reaction to those kisses. Also yeah im waiting for those snarky comments from Lucy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: tigerdiamond

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I find it kinda sad that mc didn't played with Lucys ears and that after mom told she purrs if he does that

Reactions: Nova1811

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I find it kinda sad that mc didn't played with Lucys ears and that after mom told she purrs if he does that
Soon my friend, I have a very nice scene for that in mind!

Wasn't it supposed to have all the chapters here?
From 1 to 9?
0.10.0 will be Chapter 5, I started to use chapters later on ( mainly because the script.rpy was getting too full ).

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Dont ya mean v1.0 will be chapter 5 ?

How many more chapters are planned cause i ead 1-9 now ? ;)
There are four chapters at the moment. 0.10.0 will be chapter five, not 1-9. we are only at 0.9 at the moment. Next version will be 0.10.0

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyone who can help me with the above questions?
Yes you would want to translate all that text, the parts that are enclosed within {i} are the MCs thoughts shown in italics within the game, for example
"{i}God damn, she is pretty. Those eyes...{/i}"
God damn, she is pretty. Those eyes...
From when he first meets Sandra
So it is not really any different from the other game you translated, you still want to translate the parts that are within the quotation marks. The {i} is just a text tag for Italic.

Reactions: V&M
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes