CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I agree, there are very vanilla games with no drama/conflict that I find extremely boring and can't stand. But this game has yet to bore me. In fact, I have so many games in my backlog, but I just kept coming back to this game every chance I could until I finished. I look forward to every scene. The girls are extremely enjoyable, even the MC despite him being derpy sometimes. But I think I have a real soft spot for emotional MC's and characters because I can relate to them, as I can be an emotional guy irl.

Off topic suggestion: I really want to see more Melissa and to pursue a relationship with her. God, she is so pretty and just like the MC I want to protect her.:cry:
For some reason I can also relate to the MC.

Except just kinda reverse the genders around, then its all set.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Why does Sandra and Lucy have red hair when their parents have brown and black hair?
Must of skipped a generation or two from the parents. In fact a quick google even says so, so I am guessing this is what happened. I am going to say that it must of been from the dad of Sandra and Lucy as we know that the Aunt Mary is a blonde, so that the parents of Mary and Becca would of had blond of brown genes.

Hence leaving the dads possibly having the red hair genes, however I have not completed the story yet, so for Alice it could be both the dad and/or the mother.

Though I still can't explain the cat genes...

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Do you guys ever wonder why Alice, Lucy and Maddie are so small???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serious question, now I'm so curious because we were talking about the red head genes etc.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Do you guys ever wonder why Alice, Lucy and Maddie are so small???

Serious question, now I'm so curious because we were talking about the red head genes etc.
I guess other factors not just genetics could account for the girls being more petite than their parents/siblings, like diet maybe I don't know, we need a biologist or doctor in the thread I mostly just slept through my biology lessons at school.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If we go by sizes Lucy is the smallest with about ~145cm. Which is pretty small, but my mother for example is only 148cm so I guess it really factors a lot of stuff in for people to be small/tall ( in real life ).

CidR

Sep 1, 2019
I guess other factors not just genetics could account for the girls being more petite than their parents/siblings, like diet maybe I don't know, we need a biologist or doctor in the thread I mostly just slept through my biology lessons at school.
Sadly I only took Chemistry and Physics, wanted to do Biology but it would of been too much.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
People weren't kidding that was a solid update with a lot of story packed in. I was slightly worried about my previous choices in the Fiona scene but that cleared itself up pretty quick.

I can't wait to see what the big surprise is from Becca and Mary. Also for the MC to pass out all the lingerie as that should make for some interesting nights.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
Once you finish pretending to like the bully and then have to option to be caring or make her a pet, which is the best option (more content)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Once you finish pretending to like the bully and then have to option to be caring or make her a pet, which is the best option (more content)
Both routes will get the same amount of content with each patch so it's totally up to you if you want to go for pet or love route :).

MisterPervy

Feb 1, 2018
I absolutely love when Lucy (I think?) asks "What is love?" and Haddaway's song plays... gets me each time ever since that song came out... :ROFLMAO:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Both routes will get the same amount of content with each patch so it's totally up to you if you want to go for pet or love route :).
Personally I am going on the love route. But would be kind of cool if there was a scene where we can have a threesome with Lucy and Tajna, and Lucy helps MC dominate her in the sack. Idk, I think it would be funny.

Reactions: magus448

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
This is just me, but I feel like the love route fits the MC much, much more. He acts tough sometimes but like me, he's a big softie at heart. To me, after seeing broken Tanja, it makes the most sense that he at least gives her a chance to make things right. Just like how he himself got a second chance at having an actual family and gave his mom another chance too.

I'm just not into the whole human pet thing, my heart can't take it... I tend to be a completionist, but that's one kind of content I never tackle unless forced to. Those poor souls :cry:

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Jonny Skull
I did consider the thing about the "lack of drama" but then in the same update we still had to deal with bullies. The girls still have to deal with their problems and pasts, like Mary and Lucy, for example.
The girls still have conflicts, but their conflicts don't become "drama"
Also, I am convinced we may have to deal with the father at some point, but I am ok even if not.

I totally disagree on the girls having "excuses" to just leave like staring at a tree. Yes, its kind of convenient that its just when we need to talk to someone else, but I take it as the girls having some independence and interests of their own.
For example, Sandra wanted sex, but they didn't have time for it the stated day. For me thats just characters dealing with things as they popup.

Something that does bother me sometimes is how everyone calls MC the bestest, kindestest EVAH. I like to think its them reassuring him as to not feel guilty for having an harem. So, again, its the within the girls' character.

Oh, and I am ok with the "nice route" for Tanja. I take it as MC being distrustful of her, testing to see if she isn't mind broken and actually plotting revenge. It was hard to reject hardcore SM sex along with Fiona though.

Reactions: Bcn and Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This is just me, but I feel like the love route fits the MC much, much more. He acts tough sometimes but like me, he's a big softie at heart. To me, after seeing broken Tarja, it makes the most sense that he at least gives her a chance to make things right. Just like how he himself got a second chance at having an actual family and gave his mom another chance too.

I'm just not into the whole human pet thing, my heart can't take it... I tend to be a completionist, but that's one kind of content I never tackle unless forced to. Those poor souls :cry:
That is understandable. The pet route won't be super hardcore abusive or anything, but it will be very different from the love route starting with 0.10.0. While MC still was a bit mean to her even on the love route this will change, especially when you encountered Eric and Eric on the way to the bowling alley. Since Tanja knows both of them it will give him the option to take some more revenge on them beyond breaking their noses. Something more personal.

May 6, 2017
You know there is something that has caught my attention in relation to our MC, since there are several occasions where women talk about that there is something with our eyes that makes them feel calm and safe. my question although quite silly is what color are the eyes of the MC (considering that both Lucy and Sandra have green eyes, but Becca are blue XD).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You know there is something that has caught my attention in relation to our MC, since there are several occasions where women talk about that there is something with our eyes that makes them feel calm and safe. my question although quite silly is what color are the eyes of the MC (considering that both Lucy and Sandra have green eyes, but Becca are blue XD).

I kind of picture the MC maybe having brown eyes or Hazel. Those kinds of colors are naturally warm and personally calming.

And for the spoiler question...

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes