CidR

Sep 1, 2019
Both routes will get the same amount of content with each patch so it's totally up to you if you want to go for pet or love route :).
I feel so bad for Fiona and Tanja, there was no way I would let something bad happen to them.

This game has so much wholesomeness.

Reactions: Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Man a bit mean? I thought he was straight up monstrous.
Yes and no. He was still wary of her. It is Tanja we're talking about after all. What if she reverted to being the bitch who got a kick of making Melissa cry in the street just because she could, then gloating about it? Good isn't necessarily dumb. For MC, driving the point home was a failsafe way to try and make sure Tanja wouldn't go back to her wicked ways. Don't worry, she'll get enough love along the way to compensate for the rough start.

Reactions: DrFree

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You know there is something that has caught my attention in relation to our MC, since there are several occasions where women talk about that there is something with our eyes that makes them feel calm and safe. my question although quite silly is what color are the eyes of the MC (considering that both Lucy and Sandra have green eyes, but Becca are blue XD).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really really like that idea about Sandra, I hope you don't mind if I steal that for the future. And it's true, Sandra is the only one so far that didn't get a real date with MC, I think it's time for one :). ( except the cinema I guess ).

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
What happens with Tanja? I see that there is a good girl and a pet path, but what happens with them? Having a hard time choosing.

Reactions: Killer7

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
EDIT: Weird, old version of this post was... posted, without non-offtop part.
Another good update, a vacation is really what this family needed. Some of content that I expected about Alice was in previous version and this version gave me rest. And even more, considering the sauna scene and Lucy's "job". Now i wonder, before the main action, will the curious cat girl spy on MC and Sandra, or Sandra will show them to her little sister (or both of them)?

Last edited:

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
I've been thinking about that for more characters, Tanja especially. Will see that I implement that down the road, Tanja will be the first where you can choose that ( for both routes ).
If you not do this, I'll make a mod. :devilish:
But jokes aside I agree its fits her, except that I would make her call MC as Daddy in casual conversations(too).

May 6, 2017
I really really like that idea about Sandra, I hope you don't mind if I steal that for the future. And it's true, Sandra is the only one so far that didn't get a real date with MC, I think it's time for one :). ( except the cinema I guess ).
On the contrary, I am glad that you liked the idea and that you plan to introduce that into the game or that you have taken it into consideration, it makes me happy.

Now the foundation or reason why I consider that event with Sandra would be relatively important and quite beautiful is mainly because up to now most of the intimate / romantic moments we had with her have happened inside our house (being the only exceptions when We visit the Turkish bath and she asks us the most important question, together with the visit to the fair with her and Alice where we talk about raising our own family). It is for this reason that having an event where both of them dress for the occasion and have dinner and talk about their feelings and who knows how to take another step and that she becomes our sister-wife;)

By the way I must thank you since it is the first time that a certain character catches me as much as Sandra did.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I have just discovered My New Family and I must say that I love this game. The characters are very endearing and especially the sisters (I am not a fan of milfs).
The cat-joke are hilarious (pst pst => scratching noises :ROFLMAO:)
The situation with lucy and her bullies also makes me want to protect her in any way
Sandra who is disarming of cheerfulness and optimism
Alice who finds her place slowly but surely in this new family surely warmer than an orphanage
The mother who indicates having ordered a larger bed ... ;)

I just have a slight complaint. I am a very big fan of redheads, freckles but I am a little disappointed that all the characters have a shaved pussy. I would have thought that for the variety there would have been at least one. And who better than Lucy so the MC could have said that it was her fur
A redhead with freckles and a trimmed pussy. That's the dream

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
I really like this game! It's refreshing to play a sexual game where the MC isn't a creep or a control freak. My only complaint is that Maddie's face looks chubbier lately, especially in the scene with Ida--I think she looked better before.

Reactions: Killer7

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
As you are a patreon, you can already test the alpha versions, so we don't need to wait a month to see these goddesses, I think that this week or next week we will have something to delight. :love:
Thats true, i forgot we can test the alphas and betas but sometimes i think that experiencing the whole "week" is better

moeeeom1

Apr 28, 2020
Are we getting more femdom and also femdom coming from other characters such as maddie? Maddie kinda leans towards being dominant she's almost there pretty please

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Are we getting more femdom and also femdom coming from other characters such as maddie? Maddie kinda leans towards being dominant she's almost there pretty please
Good god I hope not, if so only when on Fiona path without "turning tables" and it being entirely optional.
Maddie in no way comes across as being dominant in relationships to me, mostly she is either shy and uncertain especially at the start or an equal partner who knows what she wants and enjoys teasing the MC whether to hide her nervousness or just because it's fun for her.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes