Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
When do we see the girls getting pregnant? All this talk of having children, but no pregnancies. Would also be nice to see a bit more of the MC's darker side, seems like he's too nice to be true! If you are going to have big bosomed women, then lactation is also spmething that could come into play. Good story so far, just missing a little more spice.
Pregnancy if shown will likely be end game content.

Reactions: Killer7

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
View attachment 602928

Overview:
A young man fresh off a broken relationship and an eviction notice reconnects with his mother, Rebecca, after more than twenty years apart. He leaves town to move into her house with her two daughters from another marriage, Sandra and Lucy. New opportunities for work and play as well as new ways to define your relationships with your newly discovered family will emerge. What will you do and how will it affect those around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-30
Release Date: 2020-04-30
Developer: Killer7 - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Password:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* - FAN SIGNATURES
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 479469 View attachment 479470 View attachment 479471 View attachment 387010 View attachment 387011 View attachment 560302 View attachment 560303 View attachment 560304 View attachment 560305 View attachment 560306 View attachment 560307 View attachment 560309
lucy doesn't have sex scenes?

FrankKappel

Jun 13, 2018
lucy doesn't have sex scenes?
Apart from the very First one in the First Chapter (the Dream) - No not yet

But this is by far the best Game from here i've played so far
Im Hoping for so much more content. PLS let me have more content.Its so funny, Those dialogs from Lucy and MC as well as the jokes about the game itself (with nobody running around )
I'm really laughing the whole time i play this game.
Super funny <3

Reactions: _Immortal_

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I'm glad someone else appreciates this. I got a few people that don't like this but I personally would like more VN's that do that :).
Really? Can you clue us in on the general idea of what they didn't like? It just seems odd to me. I mean there's the whole thing about not having your characters actually say how they feel, but that really doesn't count for scenes like this. It is a love scene. Were they just thinking it was too soon? Or that Lucy might not be the type to actually say it?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
They don't like the whole love aspect in general and prefer mindless fucking, I guess. But for me those parts are very important ( the parts where they say that they love each other ) because they are a good way to show relationship development.

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
They don't like the whole love aspect in general and prefer mindless fucking, I guess. But for me those parts are very important ( the parts where they say that they love each other ) because they are a good way to show relationship development.
Honestly the implication that there will be a "non-love" route (like a corruption route or something), from your words at the start of the game and the options for cold responses, makes me a bit worried. I can't imagine being mean to any of the characters and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say we're here for the lovey love.

Jun 22, 2019
Honestly the implication that there will be a "non-love" route (like a corruption route or something), from your words at the start of the game and the options for cold responses, makes me a bit worried. I can't imagine being mean to any of the characters and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say we're here for the lovey love.
Only 1 character actually comes to mind for it, and even then you get a choice of how you proceed with her.
But let's just say she earned those cold responses.

Mar 23, 2019
I'm anticipating the corruption arc that is definitely in the works. This whole romance/love arc reeks of Beta Male Syndrome. Nice guys always finish last, it's in our DNA. Women in general are ruthless in their pursuit of a high quality mate, and being nice to them is a sign of either weakness or cunning (they think you're manipulating their feelings).
In a perfect world women would be attracted to humility, kindness and elegance in a man, but the sad truth is that they are drawn towards the confident, ruthless leader type that tends to look down on everyone else.
While it is true that a man who is desired by multiple women (for whatever reason) tends to amplify their characteristics, seeming more and more desirable just because of the amount of women who want him, the MC doesn't really behave any differently than the average person. I just had to put that out there, just a little critique of the current state of the game.

Showii

Mar 2, 2020
I would like to see even footjob in the genres maybe just with Alice or Lucy well its OK if it's with one of the small boobed girls :D

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes