jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm anticipating the corruption arc that is definitely in the works. This whole romance/love arc reeks of Beta Male Syndrome. Nice guys always finish last, it's in our DNA. Women in general are ruthless in their pursuit of a high quality mate, and being nice to them is a sign of either weakness or cunning (they think you're manipulating their feelings).
In a perfect world women would be attracted to humility, kindness and elegance in a man, but the sad truth is that they are drawn towards the confident, ruthless leader type that tends to look down on everyone else.
While it is true that a man who is desired by multiple women (for whatever reason) tends to amplify their characteristics, seeming more and more desirable just because of the amount of women who want him, the MC doesn't really behave any differently than the average person. I just had to put that out there, just a little critique of the current state of the game.
This entire game is based on romance and lovey-dovey stuff. The closest thing to a "corruption" route is Tanja's darker route.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
why you answer to a troll?
Well, you see, it all started when I got board for a few minutes. Then I decided, you know what, I'm gonna browse around on the site a little. And thats what I did and where our journey begins..... There I was, just minding by own business. Reading the replies to my doggy-style with Lucy post. "Runey did what? Wow I can't believe it" "Kitty-Style? LOL" "Doggy-Style with a GRIN?? Get out of here with that nonsense..." and then there it was, another commentator that has clearly not paid attention to what this game is about. Corruption arc?? MC is a beta male? Says who, dog owners? And then I knew that I must rise to the occasion and strike down the troll! And that I did, that I did....indeed.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Killer7
When you do a choice option for example from this last update Going to the library or not. Normally I would think okay you don't go to the library but maybe you go back to the house and meet Mary or someone and have a bit of story there but in the game you just go home and nothing happens. I was wondering whats the point in offering a choice at all? It's kind of like just saying do you choose content or no content.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7
When you do a choice option for example from this last update Going to the library or not. Normally I would think okay you don't go to the library but maybe you go back to the house and meet Mary or someone and have a bit of story there but in the game you just go home and nothing happens. I was wondering whats the point in offering a choice at all? It's kind of like just saying do you choose content or no content.
Because that is not the case with every choice. Some choices bring you back home and you get a little easter egg. If I want to keep the monthly updates going I pretty much can only go this way at the moment.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Because that is not the case with every choice. Some choices bring you back home and you get a little easter egg. If I want to keep the monthly updates going I pretty much can only go this way at the moment.
Right, but I mean why put that choice in at all when it just leads to nothing? Why not just have them go to the library and not ask.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Right, but I mean why put that choice in at all when it just leads to nothing? Why not just have them go to the library and not ask.
Because I don't want to force content on players if they don't enjoy one out of three girls in that scene for example. If you only like Sandra but Lucy and Alice are present as well I don't want to force Lucy and Alice on him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I'm anticipating the corruption arc that is definitely in the works. This whole romance/love arc reeks of Beta Male Syndrome. Nice guys always finish last, it's in our DNA. Women in general are ruthless in their pursuit of a high quality mate, and being nice to them is a sign of either weakness or cunning (they think you're manipulating their feelings).
In a perfect world women would be attracted to humility, kindness and elegance in a man, but the sad truth is that they are drawn towards the confident, ruthless leader type that tends to look down on everyone else.
While it is true that a man who is desired by multiple women (for whatever reason) tends to amplify their characteristics, seeming more and more desirable just because of the amount of women who want him, the MC doesn't really behave any differently than the average person. I just had to put that out there, just a little critique of the current state of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Braindrop

Vitto03

Apr 11, 2020
why do we always have to download the entire game again when theirs an update that adds content , why can't we just download the new content and put it in the already existing game .

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
if K7&Anti has million number of fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has ten fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against K7&Anti, i am against the world. i love K7&Anti till my last breath... die hard fan of K7&Anti. Hit like if u think K7&Anti best & smart in the world

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
if K7&Anti has million number of fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has ten fans i am one of them. if K7&Anti has no fans. that means i am no more on the earth. if world against K7&Anti, i am against the world. i love K7&Anti till my last breath... die hard fan of K7&Anti. Hit like if u think K7&Anti best & smart in the world
I know this a joke but why you gotta sell yourself short.

Also don't make me chose between you guys.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
you smell like a virgin

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Holy shit, I almost forgot how based and redpilled Schopenhauer was.

Mar 23, 2019
why you answer to a troll?
Not being a troll, that's my honest opinion. I'm not trying to stir the pot or create drama. If I was wrong about there being a separate "corruption" path that the MC could take, then I misunderstood some things. And also I didn't mean to say I didn't enjoy the content. I have enjoyed it for what it is. My intention was to create some hype around an alternate path through the story.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
Brain & K7 are cuties

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Because I don't want to force content on players if they don't enjoy one out of three girls in that scene for example. If you only like Sandra but Lucy and Alice are present as well I don't want to force Lucy and Alice on him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But what monster doesn't like Lucy and Alice?!:cry:

• Wow
Reactions: strelokhalfer
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes