HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been playing this and man is this game pretty fucking sweet. I simply adore all the characters and the writing is VERY well done. As a fellow game writer I am incredibly impressed at the writing.

Seems I just got to Chapter 3 so I was wondering how many Chapters there are currently?

Reactions: Killer7

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Been playing this and man is this game pretty fucking sweet. I simply adore all the characters and the writing is VERY well done. As a fellow game writer I am incredibly impressed at the writing.

Seems I just got to Chapter 3 so I was wondering how many Chapters there are currently?
If I remember right, the latest update is the start of chapter 5

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
*playing through game as normal*
If there was one more redhead in this game I think I might die.

*BAM. Alice*
Well, fuck.
Remember the ending of chapter 4? He opens his eyes after hearing a strange girls voice, there was a girl wearing the same necklace as his own! Another redhead?

Reactions: Killer7

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
lol on the CG K7 made its 1st-Lucy then its 2nd-Maddie and i believe 3rd-Yvonne in the yar
and lucy whit the Potter book and jokes where funny.

but my favorite joke whas in the MC's Bedroom at the evening beforbed whit the scratching on the bedroom door by lucy

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Remember the ending of chapter 4? He opens his eyes after hearing a strange girls voice, there was a girl wearing the same necklace as his own! Another redhead?
From what she said, it could be Becca and Mary's mother, i.e MC's grandmother and if she has red hair it could explain why Lucy and Sandra both have red hair when Becca doesn't.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
As I'm aware you can make it even Gold in final version of 0.10 ;) but in beta Grandmother has hair darker than Mary
Something must be wrong with your monitor settings then because on my screen she clearly has very grey hair ;).

Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes