Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Who are they? I don't recognize them from MNF.
They are characters from Killer7s other game My New Memories
hoboisapelicanforreadingthis1080p.png

Hello there you wonderful people!

Todays post will be a brief explanation what the side project "My New Memories" will be about. You saw some renders already but none of them will appear ingame - except the one that I mentioned. Here is the brief introduction of the game
Memories are one of the most precious things in life. You remember good things, you remember bad things. But what if you can't remember anything? You wake up in a hospital bed after being unconscious for two days. A doctor tells you that you were involved in a terrible car accident. You had a wife that didn't survive the crash. But your wife is not the only person that mattered in your life - you have people that rely on you, now more than ever. Can you be what they need the most now? With the help of others you can try your best - and make new memories on the way there...
This is of course just a very brief overview of the game and I can't tell you everything here. The render you see attached to this news is the first image you will see after the intro screen - you waking up in the hospital, talking to your doctor.
The game will be completely free, there is no option to get any benefit on patreon for it. It's just a side project to see if you guys like my take on daz3d and telling a story that is a bit different from My New Family. No estimated release date, but I will keep all of you posted for this project!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is any of this new game released yet? I haven't seen it around.
Nope nothing yet, it is a side project of Killer7s, you can find all the information about it by checking page, all that has been released for it so-far are the renders you will find on patreon or in this thread.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
They only just started working on it like a month or so ago, and I believe they said they'd only be working on it in the spare time that they don't have MNF stuff to do.
Pretty much this, though since I have the render pc I've been testing some more. Will probably post my first trys at animations here as well, but here is a render I made yesterday.

hugtime1080p.png

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There should be a button in the main menu to enter a code. If you type realstory it enables the incest content.

Reactions: omg05

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
is this mc seriously referring to his mother as the "landlady" ? wtf.
you must be new. Patreon has rules against incest content, so devs have to make it seem like characters are unrelated, and then have the real game be unlocked with a mod patch or code.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Killer7

So what I get from the aunt story, after the stuff that happens with her husband, she becomes more "open minded". We know that she has a thing with Fiona, but has she just been fucking around with other people too? The way she acts with the mc when they meet it makes it seem she does that to every man she meets or at least she finds attractive. All the girls in the family seem to have problems with men due their past. But mary doesn't seem to have any problem with pursuing the mc even though she doesn't know him that well. Just curious since the game doesn't go into that much detail.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7

So what I get from the aunt story, after the stuff that happens with her husband, she becomes more "open minded". We know that she has a thing with Fiona, but has she just been fucking around with other people too? The way she acts with the mc when they meet it makes it seem she does that to every man she meets or at least she finds attractive. All the girls in the family seem to have problems with men due their past. But mary doesn't seem to have any problem with pursuing the mc even though she doesn't know him that well. Just curious since the game doesn't go into that much detail.
She has a very open mind regarding sex but her only sexual encounters have been with Fiona after her husband cheated on her a long time ago. It started with teasing but when you decide to go for her she will jump on that teasing right away. After a while she finds out that there is more to that than just sex though, that's when she slowly shifts from being overly sexual to be a more romantic interest ( with still lots of sexual stuff ).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
She has a very open mind regarding sex but her only sexual encounters have been with Fiona after her husband cheated on her a long time ago. It started with teasing but when you decide to go for her she will jump on that teasing right away. After a while she finds out that there is more to that than just sex though, that's when she slowly shifts from being overly sexual to be a more romantic interest ( with still lots of sexual stuff ).
Thank you for the quick reply!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes