Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Some content with her would be nice maybe lucy is the one that asks mc to date melissa since they were both bullied by tanja and seem to be friends.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
thank you, I had seen a lot of talk about her a month or so ago, and couldn't for the life of me remember who that was lol. wouldn't mind eventually getting with the weeabo girl either.
I'm fairly certain you will get to see content with her eventually, Killer7 has said that "Every girl you meet will be a potential LI", Weebo girl (the green haired one) and the Nun are both on the title screen which leads me to believe that they will get their own content in a future update.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm fairly certain you will get to see content with her eventually, Killer7 has said that "Every girl you meet will be a potential LI", Weebo girl (the green haired one) and the Nun are both on the title screen which leads me to believe that they will get their own content in a future update.
Pretty much this. This also includes the three new girls that appeared in 0.9.0 :)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will Tanja be like a secret relationship that the mc will keep hidden or will he eventually tell everyone? I could see lucy being upset because of the whole bullying stuff.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Will Tanja be like a secret relationship that the mc will keep hidden or will he eventually tell everyone? I could see lucy being upset because of the whole bullying stuff.
I kinda hope that in order to start a true love route relationship with her, the MC needs to at least bring it up to Lucy. Maybe sit them down and talk things out. Have Tanja show she changed. I think story and development-wise that would be really nice to see. And then if on the pet route, have Lucy and MC dominate her lol Idk. I am only thinking about the love route because that's what I am on with Tanja.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kinda hope that in order to start a true love route relationship with her, the MC needs to at least bring it up to Lucy. Maybe sit them down and talk things out. Have Tanja show she changed. I think story and development-wise that would be really nice to see. And then if on the pet route, have Lucy and MC dominate her lol Idk. I am only thinking about the love route because that's what I am on with Tanja.
Yeah I'm on the same route, it will be interesting to see how that story develops.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Iirc the MC tells Lucy that he's doing something to/with Tanja after the breakdown and she says she doesn't care and doesn't want to know. Of course there's still the rest of the harem that has no clue so far. But it's not like everyone knows about Yvonne either.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I wanted to apologize to the people who responded to my comments, I deleted them all.
Sorry, my life is not very good at the moment, and I was willing to leave the forum, I deleted all the games I had, including this one.
I know it was stupid, although at the time it seemed like the right thing.
but the thought of that game made me come back here, when I remembered the characters, the story that the dev wanted to tell,
of how much this game made me flee from reality, from the joy it gave me, I realized that I had made a mistake in abandoning it.
Although from now on, I will only download games that really have to do with me, that don't have fetishes that I don't like, games were made for fun, and not to leave us conflicting, sad or disappointed, like some out there.
And I would also like to thank the users of this page, who did not make it a toxic page like many others out there, who only have fights, useless arguments, requests for fetishes out of context.
I really like it here, there are only discussions about the girls in the game, each showing their favorite, with healthy discussions.
And to Dev, thanks for putting up with a person like me, I left a private message, when I can, read it.
Sorry for that comment off the topic, maybe even deleted by a moderator, I just wanted to express my feelings about this game.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
<snip>
Don't really need to repeat the whole thing here.
</snip>
Dude, you have earned my respect just for apologizing. I get it, and I get that way now and then. But I have learned to be more of a lurker. Lately I have replied to a post or so if I have enough feeling about it, or to help someone if I actually know the answer. I often catch myself wanting to say something cruel, sarcastic, obnoxious or idiotic. When I do, I usually edit my reply, or delete it. So don't worry about it.

If you have a fetish or a tag that you really don't like, just don't download the game, or do like I do and ignore the thread right away BASED ON THE TAGS.

You see, every day or so, I go in and check the latest updates, if it has one of several tags I don't like or check the comments and reviews and decide whether or not to ignore a game new to me BEFORE I start any downloading.

Then I check the version and usually if it is v0.3 or earlier, I don't download it yet because I like to start off with a little content to see if I will like the game. Sometimes I will also research the dev.

After all that, I will download the updates to the 130 games or so that I am playing. This might take a couple days since I don't use any premium download mirrors. (If I did it would be Mega).

BTW 130 games is not really that much, but is actually high enough that I can play my games every day.

So after revealing all that, all I can say is, have fun with the games you DO download. Enjoy them. And be nice, or at least respectful to the other gamers and the developers.

Wow, I didn't intend for this to be such a long response.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wanted to apologize to the people who responded to my comments, I deleted them all.
Sorry, my life is not very good at the moment, and I was willing to leave the forum, I deleted all the games I had, including this one.
I know it was stupid, although at the time it seemed like the right thing.
but the thought of that game made me come back here, when I remembered the characters, the story that the dev wanted to tell,
of how much this game made me flee from reality, from the joy it gave me, I realized that I had made a mistake in abandoning it.
Although from now on, I will only download games that really have to do with me, that don't have fetishes that I don't like, games were made for fun, and not to leave us conflicting, sad or disappointed, like some out there.
And I would also like to thank the users of this page, who did not make it a toxic page like many others out there, who only have fights, useless arguments, requests for fetishes out of context.
I really like it here, there are only discussions about the girls in the game, each showing their favorite, with healthy discussions.
And to Dev, thanks for putting up with a person like me, I left a private message, when I can, read it.
Sorry for that comment off the topic, maybe even deleted by a moderator, I just wanted to express my feelings about this game.
I don't really know what happened, but the fact that you decided to apologize when you really didn't have to, makes me respect you. It's the internet no one really knows who you are irl, and you decided to apologize anyway. From your signature I can see we both don't like the same type of fetishes. I always check the tags before downloading a game. If I see something that I don't like (ntr for example) I just ignore the game. And even if the game doesn't have that tag I always try to find out if the dev is planning to add those types of fetishes to the game. Lately it's hard to find games without the more hardcore stuff but there are still some gems out there like this one.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes