Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The teaser post with 13 pictures of the first three days of 0.10.0 will be up in about ~12 hours ^^ In case you guys want to check that out. It's on my patreon and will be a public post for everyone. Sadly, I couldn't post more pictures because spoilers and patreon doesn't like it when the girls are not wearing a lot in public posts :D.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
The teaser post with 13 pictures of the first three days of 0.10.0 will be up in about ~12 hours ^^ In case you guys want to check that out. It's on my patreon and will be a public post for everyone. Sadly, I couldn't post more pictures because spoilers and patreon doesn't like it when the girls are not wearing a lot in public posts :D.
The New Family look great, but something is missing, I can't say that these figures are unique, you might have to add a cat girl or someone cute, maybe that might help. At the moment they look like all other girls in other games, how do the MILF's look like? Keep the good work up, looks promising.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Killer7, add catgirl to game where one of main character ARE catgirl!!!111 :ROFLMAO:

P.S.:
for another game, the cat girl is not suitable at all. it’s not necessary to repeat the same pattern - you can create a good story without a fantasy setting
P.P.S.: The story of ordinary people is much more interesting - with ordinary joys, sorrows and worries + a bit of eroticism \ lewdness
I'm sure the author will succeed!

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The New Family look great, but something is missing, I can't say that these figures are unique, you might have to add a cat girl or someone cute, maybe that might help. At the moment they look like all other girls in other games, how do the MILF's look like? Keep the good work up, looks promising.
If you are talking about My New Memories then no, there won't be a cat girl or anything "special". The characters you see there are all the characters that will appear, there won't be more ( for now ). The milfs are the red head with the curls and the asian looking one with the brown eyes ( the ones I posted for the mothers day render ).

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
If you are talking about My New Memories then no, there won't be a cat girl or anything "special". The characters you see there are all the characters that will appear, there won't be more ( for now ). The milfs are the red head with the curls and the asian looking one with the brown eyes ( the ones I posted for the mothers day render ).
Thanks for the info, can't wait to see the new game

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Are you going to start an f95 thread?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I really like the game! And I love to play it!
In the first scene from Sun there are sometimes errors in the pictures: the background is shifted.
Here are some of the pictures that show that.

MnF (212).png MnF (213).png MnF (214).png MnF (215).png MnF (216).png

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That is due to the water reflection on that map sadly, one of the reasons I will never use this map again :/.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That is due to the water reflection on that map sadly, one of the reasons I will never use this map again :/.
I do not know. I do not know your image editing program. but isn't it possible to switch off this water reflection? Or to set the transparency of the reflection to very high. That should be possible. Because if this is a water reflection, then I miss the transparency.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I do not know. I do not know your image editing program. but isn't it possible to switch off this water reflection? Or to set the transparency of the reflection to very high. That should be possible. Because if this is a water reflection, then I miss the transparency.
There is nothing to change there since its a Standard map sadly.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
This has been bugged me a bit, what is the tv-show MC watches on the train on holiday trip?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes