ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't have an ending planned atm, there is still a lot of story to tell ( and lots of lewd moments with the girls ). So it will probably go for a while :D.
dam i guess i should go out and buy the terabyte drive , i should have got yesterday .. :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Already have it, but I'll need a 2TB drive soon! ;)

Ive already got a 2TB drive... been looking at newer 5 and 8 TB drives... both as HDD externals w/ enclosures and as SSD standalone plug and play usb drives...

I don't have an ending planned atm, there is still a lot of story to tell ( and lots of lewd moments with the girls ). So it will probably go for a while :D.
Keep up the good work... cant wait to see 9month worth of pregnant lewds for each girl when they all finally decide they need a bun in their ovens... :love::p;)

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I'm gonna be that guy cuz that other guy is M.I.A. Teehee! 701724679886471209.gif

Progress Update | 25/05/2020

A wonderful good day to all of you beautiful people out there!

Another week another progress update! And this is the one you probably been waiting for!

Work on 0.10.0 has been going very well these last few days. I'm currently in the progress of making the last cg's for the last day. This means that you guys will get a release date!

The pre release for Lucy ( and higher tier ) patrons will go live on Wednesday, the 27th at 18:00 CEST ( 6pm CEST )! I know this is one day later than the last release but I really need this extra day to finish everything.

This means that the public release will be on Saturday, the 30th, at 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST) like usual!

I can't wait to see your reactions for 0.10.0. This update is pretty special in a lot of regards. While it contains plenty of lewds again ( way more than 0.9 ) it will also take a different direction in terms of story. As you probably know a mysterious woman appeared at the end of 0.9 and it looks like she is about to cause some trouble. Why? That's something you will find out in 0.10.0. I just hope that you guys will give this character a chance - She is very different compared to all the other girls you already met!

As an extra I added two more renders I made with characters you will see in My New Memories. I hope you guys like them and I'll see all of you for the pre-release and public release! Stay awesome!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As you probably know a mysterious woman appeared at the end of 0.9 and it looks like she is about to cause some trouble. Why? That's something you will find out in 0.10.0. I just hope that you guys will give this character a chance - She is very different compared to all the other girls you already met!
Hmmm, if she disrupts my family love fest in anyway I'll have to kick her out (yeah, right as if I have any willpower to not fuck someone in this game, the couch is lucky that it isn't too curvy).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm, if she disrupts my family love fest in anyway I'll have to kick her out (yeah, right as if I have any willpower to not fuck someone in this game, the couch is lucky that it isn't too curvy).
if she starts any shit with my harem ... i'll fuck her up the ass hard as punishment :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes