Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah so far two girls had some anal fun, Mary and Fiona ( for Fiona it was not that much fun tho :p ).

And without spoiling too much: The goal of the mysterious woman is not to destroy the household or anything else. She has very good reasons for what she is doing and I'm excited to see your reactions to her. My patrons have mixed feelings about her, but that was my goal :D.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Yeah so far two girls had some anal fun, Mary and Fiona ( for Fiona it was not that much fun tho :p ).

And without spoiling too much: The goal of the mysterious woman is not to destroy the household or anything else. She has very good reasons for what she is doing and I'm excited to see your reactions to her. My patrons have mixed feelings about her, but that was my goal :D.
will this mysterious women will we be able to have some romantic love with her in the future or join the Harem :)

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Depending on what she does/how she acts my response will be either:

tenor.gif

or

tenor (1).gif

We shall have to wait and see which Monty Python inspired act it will be. :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm leaning that way right now with Killer saying his Patrons aren't fans (mixed feelings). Don't be introducing someone who causes problems at this stage, I will find a shovel and bury her out back! ;)
Lol, but for Sandra's sake...I will put up with her. I'm not sure if I'd go the forgiveness route if given the choice. I seriously have a low tolerance for bullshit lol. I am sure she thinks she is in the right, but the way she handled it was absolutely fucked.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Don't judge a person too soon is all I'm saying here. Most of you had the same thought with Fiona back then and now she is one of the most liked side characters :p.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol, but for Sandra's sake...I will put up with her. I'm not sure if I'd go the forgiveness route if given the choice. I seriously have a low tolerance for bullshit lol. I am sure she thinks she is in the right, but the way she handled it was absolutely fucked.
Eh, we shall see. Shovel safely stashed within arms length...

Don't judge a person too soon is all I'm saying here.
I'm sorry, have you met us?
giphy.gif

I mean you should know by now that jumping to conclusions is not only our wont it is our fucking strength :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Don't judge a person too soon is all I'm saying here. Most of you had the same thought with Fiona back then and now she is one of the most liked side characters :p.
I got into the game really late (0.9), so I get that (hated her at first, but now I am in a dominant/loving relationship with her). I just have my reasons for my feelings toward our 'guest'. Lol. I love it when a game makes me feel strong feelings towards a character. Especially polarizing feelings compared to the usual loving feelings I felt since the beginning of the game. It's good writing

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I got into the game really late (0.9), so I get that (hated her at first, but now I am in a dominant/loving relationship with her). I just have my reasons for my feelings toward our 'guest'. Lol. I love it when a game makes me feel strong feelings towards a character. Especially polarizing feelings compared to the usual loving feelings I felt since the beginning of the game. It's good writing
Yeah, honestly this game and WVM are my two "wholesome" fuck games. I mean, obviously, they are about fucking but there is so much more to them. I like how I have grown to care about the family in the game. I don't want anything bad to happen to them. Same with WVM.

So when I see someone come in and "Bond villain" the cute moment my hackles rise. :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah, honestly this game and WVM are my two "wholesome" fuck games. I mean, obviously, they are about fucking but there is so much more to them. I like how I have grown to care about the family in the game. I don't want anything bad to happen to them. Same with WVM.

So when I see someone come in and "Bond villain" the cute moment my hackles rise. :)
Well she is not really a bond villain, what she does only affects two people in the household, more or less. But I don't want to spoil too much, saturday is going to be very interesting for me though since we never had this kind of story arc in the game yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well she is not really a bond villain, what she does only affects two people in the household, more or less. But I don't want to spoil too much, saturday is going to be very interesting for me though since we never had this kind of story arc in the game yet.
You are such a tease!

We shall see if I will need my boomstick and shovel for this new character. Could be the first time i say no to a character in this game.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You are such a tease!

We shall see if I will need my boomstick and shovel for this new character. Could be the first time i say no to a character in this game.
There is no option to romance her so far and if there will be one, it will take a bit. So no worries there, she won't be someone where I force the love relationship on you. But she is a crucial part of the story so you will get some moments with her nonetheless. Like I said, it's something new in the story and what happens there is not a threat at all for the household - quite the opposite actually. But it's something story related that is bound to be very very interesting for a lot of players. Good or bad interesting, well...That's something you will have to decide. Like I said, patrons have mixed feelings :D.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is no option to romance her so far and if there will be one, it will take a bit. So no worries there, she won't be someone where I force the love relationship on you. But she is a crucial part of the story so you will get some moments with her nonetheless. Like I said, it's something new in the story and what happens there is not a threat at all for the household - quite the opposite actually. But it's something story related that is bound to be very very interesting for a lot of players. Good or bad interesting, well...That's something you will have to decide. Like I said, patrons have mixed feelings :D.
Well my default is:

tenor.gif

But we shall see once I play through the update. :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm betting she is grandma ... sneaky bitch .. i'll still fuck her in the ass if she tries anything :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::love:

Reactions: timpo
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes