Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh no, now I'm kinda scared of the new mystery woman. I really like the wholesome vibe of this game, I don't want it to be ruined. But I trust the dev lets wait and see. Can't wait to play.

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
Don't judge a person too soon is all I'm saying here. Most of you had the same thought with Fiona back then and now she is one of the most liked side characters :p.
Didn't you know Killer7 that this department requires no physical fitness program. Everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing their luck.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Didn't you know Killer7 that this department requires no physical fitness program. Everyone gets enough exercise jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, running down the boss, knifing friends in the back, dodging responsibility and pushing their luck.
Yeah, true. But I still don't like Fiona... :)

Reactions: Hones

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Really people didn't like Fiona? I didn't mind her. The only character that I really didn't like was Tanja.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't like her, for the simple fact she just thought I would be submissive to her. I was like, "Oh fuck no. You did not just tell me what to do." So then I put it in her butt.
Yep! I am not into submissive shit in any games. If the option to turn the tables on her hadn't been available I would have uninstalled the game, as is I am not really into dom shit either but I can handle that better. I also don't like her disrespectful and overall shitty attitude. I would have preferred an option to tell her off and walk out but that wasn't there.

Overall this game is awesome I just don't like Fiona, at least Tanja has a possibility of a redemptive arc.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yep! I am not into submissive shit in any games. If the option to turn the tables on her hadn't been available I would have uninstalled the game, as is I am not really into dom shit either but I can handle that better. I also don't like her disrespectful and overall shitty attitude. I would have preferred an option to tell her off and walk out but that wasn't there.

Overall this game is awesome I just don't like Fiona, at least Tanja has a possibility of a redemptive arc.
I can't stand submission. If it's at least avoidable then I'm cool with playing the game. However, when I see Male-dom, that's an entirely different story lol. I am really into domination. That's just me of course. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I do like how Fiona does let her walls down. She's not a complete cunt the entire time. Yeah and Tanja, it's rare for me to actually give second chances (in games and irl) to someone. But damn, now I actually care for her. But if she ever says anything nasty to Lucy again, then I am gonna be hiding a body.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can't stand submission. If it's at least avoidable then I'm cool with playing the game. However, when I see Male-dom, that's an entirely different story lol. I am really into domination. That's just me of course. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. But I do like how Fiona does let her walls down. She's not a complete cunt the entire time. Yeah and Tanja, it's rare for me to actually give second chances (in games and irl) to someone. But damn, now I actually care for her. But if she ever says anything nasty to Lucy again, then I am gonna be hiding a body.
Eh, I don't think most games do either right. It's often over done. I don't like losing control so obviously submission isn't for me.
Fiona just seems like a bitch, yeah every once in awhile she may not be as bitchy, but she's still a bitch and I get tired of that. Tanja I worry that what I am doing is going to fuck up everything because I am giving her a second chance. I've already dug the hole for her just in case.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not worried about Tanja I didn't like her at all. But now I think she is so broken that she only wants to be accepted by the MC. I don't see her being a threat.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Eh, I don't think most games do either right. It's often over done. I don't like losing control so obviously submission isn't for me.
Fiona just seems like a bitch, yeah every once in awhile she may not be as bitchy, but she's still a bitch and I get tired of that. Tanja I worry that what I am doing is going to fuck up everything because I am giving her a second chance. I've already dug the hole for her just in case.
Lol, I'm just scared that Tanja is just faking her change. If this was any other game, then maybe my suspicions would have some merit. But I do believe she has changed and truly does regret her actions.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol, I'm just scared that Tanja is just faking her change. If this was any other game, then maybe my suspicions would have some merit. But I do believe she has changed and truly does regret her actions.
Yeah, in MNF I don't have to worry about people having hidden agendas (too much). It's just so wholesome (except for Fiona and the new witch).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah, in MNF I don't have to worry about people having hidden agendas (too much). It's just so wholesome (except for Fiona and the new witch).
Is the new woman that bad? I don't really want the wholesome vibe to be ruined. I'm kinda scared now.

Reactions: Valeck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Is the new woman that bad? I don't really want the wholesome vibe to be ruined. I'm kinda scared now.
No worries, Killer 7 said that his patrons have "mixed feelings" about her. I and a couple others, have kind of run with it and painted her as an evil destroyer of wholesomeness. We don't actually know but are anxious because we don't want anything to ruin the great thing the MC has going right now.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh ok, I really like this game because of the wholesome vibe. A little bit of drama can be good to make things interesting, but like you said I don't want anything to ruin what MC has going right now with the family.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh ok, I really like this game because of the wholesome vibe. A little bit of drama can be good to make things interesting, but like you said I don't want anything to ruin what MC has going right now with the family.
Nothing will ever ruin that, I'm not that kind of guy who will take away your love interests or make you choose between them ^^.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes