MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know that I will be criticized, but I hope that no one puts the link, Dev is always here, always answering our questions, he even puts his game here, don't you think it's cowardly to do that to him?
Do you know that if all games have a simultaneous release on Patreon and here, it discourages some people to support, this is the reality, why pay if I can have it for free and at the same time?
And it's not just because I'm a Patron, unfortunately I can only support two at the moment, but there are many others that I would like to help, but I can't, so I wait patiently for you to be placed here.
You have never seen me say where the hero is, at most I will ask when it will be released, since I do not have the schedule for all games.
So guys, wait, be patient, and if you can support this dev and / or others that you like, they make us happy, and nothing more fair to give back.
As for today's update, I only have one thing to say, View attachment 672455
I have no problem with waiting. The dev is awesome and only makes the public wait 3 days for the public release unlike some devs who make you wait weeks.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So true. 3 day waiting is nothing. If I could I would support the dev, but I can't so the least I can do is to wait a few days, for this awesome game.
Yeah, I only have so much money that my unemployed stay at home dad self has stashed away to sprinkle among devs. I try to support the devs who are smaller and newer though I may have to stop soon. :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Since the last goal on patreon has been reached ( $5000 ) I prepared a little special cg again, it will be posted on friday at 20:00 ( 8pm CEST ). It will hopefully make you a bit hyped for the public release on saturday <3 :)

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Since the last goal on patreon has been reached ( $5000 ) I prepared a little special cg again, it will be posted on friday at 20:00 ( 8pm CEST ). It will hopefully make you a bit hyped for the public release on saturday <3 :)
killer7 my new memory will that be a incest harem game like this one is? just wondering as i like the pics that i saw on your patreon page

Reactions: Repuci

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
I would love to play it right now but the situation is very difficult on my side too(more than 2 months with my business closed).
If I could I would sleep until Saturday to see the update more soon :LOL:.

Reactions: V&M

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
No matter what games I will release in the future, they will never ever contain NTR or sharing. Never. That's a promise :).
This game is definitely one of the best adult visual novels that I have ever played.
From a dev that seems to have generated a lot of respect and trust in this community, I am sure that your comment comes as a relief to many. There have been games that I no longer play because they suddenly introduced things I was not comfortable with.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes