V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'll post it here if you don't follow me on patreon and already saw it there:
View attachment 674613

A special little cg I made for reaching the last goal on patreon :) .
I thought what you said earlier would be those images of my support, which in fact I didn't even remember that I had every month,
but even so, thanks, there's my angel and the beautiful kitten too, so I can't complain, just thank you.
I'm rooting for you to reach 1000 supporters, and what I can do to help achieve that goal, I will do, encouraging people and recommending your games (s).
But I ask you to remain who you are, I don't know how others think, but for me, the developer behind a game has a positive or negative influence on the game experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And you showed yourself to be a dignified person, you didn't let success go to your head, you respect people, interact with them, you don't think you're better than anyone, and that makes all the difference for me when I'm going to try a game.

Veros80

Dec 9, 2018
This is my first post ever on this site but this Game is absolutely worth it to thank you Killer7. I got this game about ten days ago and i am now playing it for the third time. I love the way of storytelling, the characters (except Tanja yet i think ;) ), the humor between MC and Lucy ("let the cat in!" I thought i gonna pee myself! >D). Can´t wait to get the next update tomorrow.
Be sure to have a BIG fan of your Work!!!

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Good game so far, decent story and nice renders. Only one thing that is a bit distracting. I get that you want to show your game as much as possible, but reminding me every time to be nice and on every event that I miss, that If I would have been nice I could maybe see more, is distracting and annoying. Yes there may be not much content left If i decide to not want to get close to the mom, sandra or who ever else, and that may change in the future when more content is added, but I think you overdo it a little bit with the constant reminders. still a nice start and game so far, I´ll keep an eye out for further updates. I like lucy, who don´t love cats? Nya. :love:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Good game so far, decent story and nice renders. Only one thing that is a bit distracting. I get that you want to show your game as much as possible, but reminding me every time to be nice and on every event that I miss, that If I would have been nice I could maybe see more, is distracting and annoying. Yes there may be not much content left If i decide to not want to get close to the mom, sandra or who ever else, and that may change in the future when more content is added, but I think you overdo it a little bit with the constant reminders. still a nice start and game so far, I´ll keep an eye out for further updates. I like lucy, who don´t love cats? Nya. :love:
I turned that down later on, it was more a beginning thing so players don't get confused and wonder "huh, why did nothing happen today". It should not be as present anymore the longer you play.

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
I turned that down later on, it was more a beginning thing so players don't get confused and wonder "huh, why did nothing happen today". It should not be as present anymore the longer you play.
Yeah, I have seen that later on, thats much better, just wanted to point it out that it was a bit to often. For newer players it makes sense tho so Its okay. When there is more content it won´t be so distracting anymore anyways I guess. Found one thing else (storyrelated), just a minor thing you may want to look at.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Keep up the good work, I love to see how this story goes on. good luck with your project.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello Killer is the update still coming out on the 30th :)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn it Killer7!! You just have to release your game to us at the same time the Dragon 7 will be launching into space. Making us decide on two impossible things to decide on. You're a bastard!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AdamJohn36 and qwsl

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Damn it Killer7!! You just have to release your game to us at the same time the Dragon 7 will be launching into space. Making us decide on two impossible things to decide on. You're a bastard!! LOL
I have two monitors so i can multitask watching the launch and enjoying some nice wholesome family loving. :p

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.10.0!

This update is quite big again and also contains more lewds than 0.9! You also get a lot of story progression with certain characters and of course you finally get to know who the mysterious woman was that so rudely woke you up at the end of 0.9!

Changelog:
  • Added six more ingame days!
  • Added over 1000 cgs!
  • Added 26 animations!
Bugfixes/Tweaks:
  • Updated the main menu screen
  • Reduced the filesize for the Android version drastically ( thanks to Ryahn for that )

Download links:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

Patreon post with some more infos etc:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Here it is people, the release of 0.10.0!

This update is quite big again and also contains more lewds than 0.9! You also get a lot of story progression with certain characters and of course you finally get to know who the mysterious woman was that so rudely woke you up at the end of 0.9!

Changelog:
  • Added six more ingame days!
  • Added over 1000 cgs!
  • Added 26 animations!
Bugfixes/Tweaks:
  • Updated the main menu screen
  • Reduced the filesize for the Android version drastically ( thanks to Ryahn for that )

Download links:
Windows/Linux: Download
Mac: Download
Android: Download

Patreon post with some more infos etc:

And they still wanted a hero, Here is the hero. Killer7

Veros80

Dec 9, 2018
Guys just to tell you: I had never thought that 50 MB per sec ist to slow for my needs... But here it goes. Pretty excited for the coming ingame week. Can´t wait to get it up and running! Your fault Killer7! :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes