Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the new update comes in(not even starting the download yet): I LOVE YOU DEV! THANK YOU! [insert name of a god of your choice] MAY BLESS YOU!<-- while crying out of happiness(few things bring joy in my life, depression and stuff and this one is one of few that triggers my tears of happiness)

i enjoy even waiting to download it...i feel hyped like having a free backstage pass for my favourite singer's concert and be allowed to act like i'm part of the band or of his/her best friends XD

i wish i had a job and be an actual patron of this game bc i bloody love it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2282431

I played the pre-release of this and it was awesome as always! Thanks Killer7 :love:
Already having withdrawal waiting for my next full day Beta...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
the new update comes in(not even starting the download yet): I LOVE YOU DEV! THANK YOU! [insert name of a god of your choice] MAY BLESS YOU!<-- while crying out of happiness(few things bring joy in my life, depression and stuff and this one is one of few that triggers my tears of happiness)

i wish i had a job and be an actual patron of this game bc i bloody love it
You are, in my opinion, helping Killer7 by being grateful and sharing a positive message. There are plenty of people that will do everything they can for him on Patreon, but this is important as well. (y)

• Red Heart

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
You are, in my opinion, helping Killer7 by being grateful and sharing a positive message. There are plenty of people that will do everything they can for him on Patreon, but this is important as well. (y)
i learned how important is to feel appreciated and telling around about it...i even have a friend who asks me when the next chapter will come (his PC is the family's PC he can't have NSFW content on it still living with family in an odd situation of zero privacy)...so i sort of tell to him about what happens in the game and he usually comments about how he would love to read it on a fanfiction website straight from the hands of the dev/writer

• Red Heart

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, we waited months for the infamous MC/mom/aunt threesome, and all-in-all was pretty boring IMHO. :rolleyes: The angles and positions could have been a lot better. I would have loved seeing the MC pleasure both MILFs at the same time, as well as the ladies vacuuming the MC's cum from each other's pussies. :p I hope the dev's not becoming complacent cause I really like this game?! :unsure:

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
Here is the compressed version of 0.10, I don't know if it's good enough, I used the cruncher from here though!

From 2.1gb to 1gb!

Windows/Linux
Mac

The image quality is probably reduced but I hope that the compressed version will help people that don't have that much space ( or have a slow download rate )
virus alert for me when I want to play :'(

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
I dont know you put out these big updates in short amount of time compare to the other 2d devs i dont care if you got a team, had pre updates ready to go before game launch but keep doing your thing devs like you who try not stick to the 3 month deadline reason i become a patreon(y)

• Red Heart

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Wow, we waited months for the infamous MC/mom/aunt threesome, and all-in-all was pretty boring IMHO. :rolleyes: The angles and positions could have been a lot better. I would have loved seeing the MC pleasure both MILFs at the same time, as well as the ladies vacuuming the MC's cum from each other's pussies. :p I hope the dev's not becoming complacent cause I really like this game?! :unsure:
Im pretty limited with threesome stuff in HS so this is the best I could do.

virus alert for me when I want to play :'(
Must be a false positive, it's the same version as the regular one just compressed :/.

I chose the second option "pet-slave path" for the bully girl is it a wrong choice? do i need to play it again and chose the first option "girlfriend path" ?
That is just personal, there is no wrong choice there, both routes get equal amount of content each patch. Just pick what you want there :).

Reactions: sakura1985
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes