Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
can someone put the compressed game in a different website other than mega
I'll upload it to workupload as well now.

Edit: Uploaded and edited the post.

Last edited:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I also did it for the message Fiona sends you in the train :p

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I have added another tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck it, I deleted it myself.

Lucy is even smaller than Alice and you still try to fuck the tags up again. The only thing that triggers me here is you adding tags that are not needed...Especially when Alice stated she went to college etc, that clearly shows that she is nowhere near underage status.

Edit: Sorry for the harsh language but it triggers me very hard. I go out of my way so I don't get in too much trouble with patreon because of how petite Alice, Lucy and Sun are, make them explain ingame that they are clearly above 18, I know it's hard to see with how honey select works, but there are other petite girls that are not labelled as lolis in other HS games ( Ashley from harem hotel for example ). I don't see how it would be fair to apply it to my game just because Alice is small and has small tits, Yvonne is tall and has small tits and Lucy is smaller than Alice but has slightly bigger breasts. Man, this is probably pissing me more off than it should but I'm really not a fan of this behaviour.

Last edited:

hillman20

Oct 14, 2019
i liked the start of this game at first but the lates updates and episodes were more a telenovela then a actual adult game. so after reading so much without anything really interesting happening i lost interest.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can be petite and not be a loli, Alice is in her early 20's probably (due to college). By just using size, then all petite girls must be loli's, which obviously isn't true.

The loli tag is all about underdeveloped girls, aka non-legal ones (like Ada in PL, Himiko in Ecchi etc.) which need their content patched in usually to avoid getting banned from here.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't mind if people like lolis, hell, you see that I like petite characters as well or else I would not put them in my game, but petite doesn't equal loli. I love Lucy because she is the smallest fluffball in my game just like I love Sandra because she is the perfect girlfriend ( for me ), that's why I write them like that, but this tag is something I really don't want. The ahegao tag is deserved because they are in the game now...

But yeah, sorry if I came off as a bit agressive there, but this tag is like a brand that can lead me into some trouble in the longrun as a dev. And I don't want that.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You can be petite and not be a loli, Alice is in her early 20's probably (due to college). By just using size, then all petite girls must be loli's, which obviously isn't true.

The loli tag is all about underdeveloped girls, aka non-legal ones (like Ada in PL, Himiko in Ecchi etc.) which need their content patched in usually to avoid getting banned from here.
Ooops. I was excited about the tag and I kinda just thought loli meant small/petite and underage girls would tend to fall in that category in these games (I am still new to this stuff). But yeah if that's what it means then I agree, there should definitely not be a loli tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Loli on this site is a girl that is 18 or over that looks like Alice.
It has nothing to do with age, it is how she looks.
Alice looks like a 2.5D model. It never occurred to me that she looks like a 'loli', but then I'm not projecting my own issues on drawing so...

• Red Heart

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I never thought any of the girls are underage. The dev has gone to great lengths to show they are at least 18. I LOVE petite girls (which is why this is one of my favorites) I also love echi sensei, even though many of the girls ate explicitly age 13 or so. This game does NOT deserve any underage tag.

• Red Heart

cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
Love the game. Is there any chance of you releasing a patch for 0.10 so people dont have to download the entire game for the update? my internet has been really slow because of quarantine recently. Thanks for all the great work.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Love the game. Is there any chance of you releasing a patch for 0.10 so people dont have to download the entire game for the update? my internet has been really slow because of quarantine recently. Thanks for all the great work.
I think given the nature how Ren'Py games work there is no real way to just "patch" them, it's always the full game :/ maybe the compressed versions works better for you? It's half the size of the normal version at the moment and you can find the link in the OP.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Loli on this site is a girl that is 18 or over that looks like Alice.
It has nothing to do with age, it is how she looks.
really?

Tags Rules And List [Updated 2019-03-24]

Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
7. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes