cjay271101

Jan 30, 2018
I think given the nature how Ren'Py games work there is no real way to just "patch" them, it's always the full game :/ maybe the compressed versions works better for you? It's half the size of the normal version at the moment and you can find the link in the OP.
Thanks for the quick response. I don't really know how the various game engines run so i thought it would be better to ask just in case. Is there a big difference in image quality between the normal and compressed versions?

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks for the quick response. I don't really know how the various game engines run so i thought it would be better to ask just in case. Is there a big difference in image quality between the normal and compressed versions?
Hm, the difference is noticeable yes, but not in a way where it makes you say "Holy fuck those pixels." The biggest difference is probably that the animations are 30fps instead of 60fps, but that's it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes rule 7 is what's not allowed on this site but "Loli" tag with 18 yo or older females that looks younger in body is allowed.
Alice looks like a loli and this VN should have the tag, we are a 3rd party site and have nothing to do with the development of that game.

All games should be tagged with what is in them.
Just because others don't want the tag does not mean it should not get it.
Midlife Crisis has the loli tag because the youngest daughter that looks well over 18 but has a loli body.

To many VN's on here have miss leading or incorrect tags or down right not listed what is in the VN that pull players in then makes them mad about it (IE: NTR for the main one).

Listing a VN with pregnancy with birth that happens before the game starts should not have the pregnancy tag but to many on here has it anyway.

Reactions: HansDampf788

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't mind if people like lolis, hell, you see that I like petite characters as well or else I would not put them in my game, but petite doesn't equal loli. I love Lucy because she is the smallest fluffball in my game just like I love Sandra because she is the perfect girlfriend ( for me ), that's why I write them like that, but this tag is something I really don't want. The ahegao tag is deserved because they are in the game now...

But yeah, sorry if I came off as a bit agressive there, but this tag is like a brand that can lead me into some trouble in the longrun as a dev. And I don't want that.
Incest will get you there faster.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I never thought any of the girls are underage. The dev has gone to great lengths to show they are at least 18. I LOVE petite girls (which is why this is one of my favorites) I also love echi sensei, even though many of the girls ate explicitly age 13 or so. This game does NOT deserve any underage tag.
This site doesn't have an underage tag, that is not what was applied it was the "loli" tag
  • Loli [Girls with undeveloped bodies in sexual situations. Read rule 7.]
Whether or not users equate the loli tag to the character being underage is up to them and there interpretation but technically that isn't what it necessarily means, you can have an "undeveloped" character who is of age and therefor regarded as a loli.

Killer7 doesn't want the game tagged as having loli content and that is understandable due to the negative connotations people have with the mention of "loli".

Personally I don't think she looks like a loli, she is fairly petite so I guess some would consider her as such.
*shrug*
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deadcunt

Feb 5, 2020
Any way to unlock the two other scenes with Tanja that are locked?
I assume these are different depending what route you choose with her.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Any way to unlock the two other scenes with Tanja that are locked?
I assume these are different depending what route you choose with her.
Those are either for the pet or love route, depending on which way you went with her. The animations are more or less the same, just different location and of course different dialogue. I will see if there is a way to implement it so you can see both in the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: deadcunt

deadcunt

Feb 5, 2020
Those are either for the pet or love route, depending on which way you went with her. The animations are more or less the same, just different location and of course different dialogue. I will see if there is a way to implement it so you can see both in the end.
Ah, if they're mostly the same I wont worry about it then.
Update was great btw :D

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I enjoyed the update so far! Ty Ty Killer7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I guess maybe you could have it so that once you have unlocked a scene with Tanja you also unlock her other route variation in the gallery for those who don't wish to play through her other route.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I guess maybe you could have it so that once you have unlocked a scene with Tanja you also unlock her other route variation in the gallery for those who don't wish to play through her other route.
I really like that idea, I think I will do that starting with 0.11.0.

Megan was super cute. I loved the update but I'll be honest, I heavily dislike the grandma, almost as much as Fiona. It's not something wrong with the update itself, it's still great, but I disliked her from her from the start and I couldn't quite shake that dislike, especially since her justifications are flimsy. I'll probably still stick with forgiving her for the sake of the rest of the family, if that will even be a choice, but I'll hate every second of it since I can't handwave her away like I did for Fiona. This really isn't meant as a criticism to be honest, just my thoughts on the newest character. The only thing that kinda of annoyed me was the constant "call her Granny!" from Sandra but it wasn't that big of a deal.
Everything else was spectacular, if a bit short since I'm not pursuing the older women and I think this was more focused on them.

Great job as always.
Don't worry, I won't force Elaine as a love interest on to you but since she is a crucial member of the household there is still some story to be told with her. I know that she is quite a controversial character but she really had good reasons to do what she did. You have to try to think about the greater picture here, what is best for everyone in the household that doesn't just involve MC etc.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Nah, you are right on this. I feel like there should be a 'petite' tag to replace what some others like to call loli.
If I'm not mistaken I believe there have been requests for "petite" and "small breasts" tags, there is I think a new feature planned which will add a user suggested tag feature to the site, no-idea when or if it will get implemented any time soon.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
If I'm not mistaken I believe there have been requests for "petite" and "small breasts" tags, there is I think a new feature planned which will add a user suggested tag feature to the site, no-idea when or if it will get implemented any time soon.
I wouldn't mind. As long as the user's tag is visible only to the user.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
I really like that idea, I think I will do that starting with 0.11.0.

Don't worry, I won't force Elaine as a love interest on to you but since she is a crucial member of the household there is still some story to be told with her. I know that she is quite a controversial character but she really had good reasons to do what she did. You have to try to think about the greater picture here, what is best for everyone in the household that doesn't just involve MC etc.

Killer will the Mc father every show his face in the game

Veros80

Dec 9, 2018
I don´t know at which point in the game i am at the moment (first visit at home of the "unknown Girl" (spoiler free ;))) but Killer7 man your just killing me with your art of story telling!!! I doesn´t know that a game like this could bring up tears when listening to the wonderful piano music, looking in "the unknown girls" eyes and listen to what has been said on the phone. Maybe i am the man who is too sentimental but this has been written so fantastic like i rarely seen in other games before.
And i swear to all gods: If anything happens to my beloved family im going to learn programming renpy and let someones head explode!!! :eek::LOL:

By the way: At this point i have to tell you that i have to call my psychiatrist at the end of content 0.10.0 like before at the end of content 0.9.0 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Please keep up the brilliant work. I really do love this game!!! :love:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I understand her intentions. For me personally, it was her forcing MC to relive a traumatic past that I have a hard time forgiving her for (I have experience in that regard). I think if she just brought the idea up of MC cutting all ties with his dad, give him time to think and do things at his pace (like the relationship with Lucy), I probably would actually like her lol. I am just glad we don't have to have her as a love interest lol. But I of course love the game and even like Elaine as a character, she brings some spice to the game lol.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I hadn't seen the planned fetishes yet, pregnancy doesn't really appeal to me, nothing against it, if I have it in the game, I can play it well, no problem, it just doesn't really appeal to me.
Now the wedding, yes, it is the culmination of the romance, closes the romance with a golden key, I am already imagining my lovely Alice in a wedding dress, :love: ......... Sorry, I was drying the water that fell out of the corner of my mouth.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Loli on this site is a girl that is 18 or over that looks like Alice.
It has nothing to do with age, it is how she looks.
Then there are many games that need the loli tag that don't have it, if you're using that standard. The tag rule itself refers to rule 7, which says it's about underage characters. The tag is therefor being used for two completely different and unrelated things. Underage characters (like Ada in PL) and older, petite girls. By that logic, you can have a 40yr old loli, obviously nobody considers them as loli's though.

Now, just the tag itself says "underdeveloped" the definition of underdeveloped is "not fully developed". How do you decide if someone isn't fully developed, because logically speaking, if they are done growing, they are fully developed regardless of how big they are. So, therefor, only underage characters who are still developing aren't fully developed.

Note, I'm not trying to bash you, the tag system/definitions are deeply flawed is all.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes