Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Anders255 Have you ever thought about the possibility that the MC's father is extremly violent, which was also mentioned during the last update, which is the reason why becca left them. Its not that she didn't like her child. I really don't get why she is the bad person for you, she is just another victim and nothing else. :sneaky:

Reactions: Killer7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anders255 Have you ever thought about the possibility that the MC's father is extremly violent, which was also mentioned during the last update, which is the reason why becca left them. Its not that he didn't like her child. I really don't get why she is the bad person for you, she is just another victim and nothing else. :sneaky:
becca left him cause he told her to get out .... and he kept you (MC ) with him

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Well first I must say this was a great update,unlike other that came before. This story is amazing and full of people just wanting to protect and love one another at all costs. This is def one of my fav game's. Wasn't sex filled as some might hope but added so much back story and possible openings to further the story. I would rate this game in my top five and commend the dev's for their amazing work this far. Also for the amount of work they are putting out each update. Amazing job.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Taking the path where you are not in relationship with any girl is depressing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, I was thinking about just ending the game for people that didn't go for a single girl, but instead they get a lot of tv watching and wondering why they are alone... :LUL:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Killer7 Great update as always. Personally I didn't mind Elaine it was little messed up to force the mc to call his father, but at the end of the day all the things she did had good intentions, she just wants her family to be happy. I wouldn't mind having her as a love interest. I'm really interested in seeing more of her in the future.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Honestly, I was thinking about just ending the game for people that didn't go for a single girl, but instead they get a lot of tv watching and wondering why they are alone... :LUL:
I was curious how far this would take me ... probably the end of this path well .... if there will be an end to this path it will probably be fucking sad

Reactions: Killer7

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm a very romantic guy so marriage should be a given for me. While it probably doesn't make much sense in the real world if you marry more than one woman ( except maybe as a mormon? Idk ) it will be a thing here ( if you want that :) ).
Oh hell yes! :love:

All my girls (Sun and Melissa too, I hope) in wedding dresses... Need to take a cold shower :BootyTime:

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Killer7 One thing that keeps throwing me off is where you have Lucys' tail, it seems a bit high on her back, normally it would be at the top of her butt crack where the spine/tailbone ends. In some of the renders it seems to be lower middle back area. Either way awesome update and cant wait for more!

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I appreciate that all the girls are different sizes and shapes (instead of all of them having their own personal flotation devices).

Another amazing update.
I like how the character's personalities continue to grow. I think that this is the first time I have seen Sandra angry. I actually like Fiona now.
The talks about the past reminded me about details I had forgotten, and finally answered the question of who it was that caused MC to find his family.
Alice really wants to advance the relationship with MC. It seems to be a race between her and Lucy to see who loses their virginity first.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
Hey, I've been wondering if you have to play through the game twice if you wamt to unlock all the scenes in the gallery? I've got some that are skill locked from the last 3 updates or so. Or is that just a bug and if so how do I fix that?

Veros80

Dec 9, 2018
Hey, I've been wondering if you have to play through the game twice if you wamt to unlock all the scenes in the gallery? I've got some that are skill locked from the last 3 updates or so. Or is that just a bug and if so how do I fix that?
That should be the two paths of Tanja. "Mr. Nice Guy" or "My Bad Girly". Wathever you have chosen will be in the Gallery. The other ones are locked...

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes