GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Went through the update in one sitting, and I'm about to run trough the whole game again, just to see if I catch some overlooked backstory et cetera. Great update! Just too bad I'll have to wait for the next dose:whistle::p Kinda want to pull a Tanja on MC's ex though, but also not. At least want to see her, before, metaphorically(or not), perhaps deciding to tie her to a railway track or something if so.:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
ShadowThrone has a good point there, Martin always liked to play the emotional damage role, he did this with Becca and he did this with Alice landlady, sometimes the fear of someone doing something ( even though he is not doing it ) is worse than the actual thing he might do.

Reactions: AlexTorch

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
One of my favorite games on here because it focuses on the relationships and not just sex. To me it would be perfect if Lucy wasn't a random cat girl, but I can 100% get over it because she is written well.

Keep up the good work, Dev.

• Red Heart

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the update and i really enjoyed it. Granny is definitely a new favorite character for me and i hope she becomes a option for a love interest and isn't barren. The only thing i wished is the main character had an option to hug her after the explanation dinner like she did with the other grankids. It was mentioned she didn't think the main character was ready but i know i was. It would of been reminiscent of the main character having the option to hug his mother at the start of the game.

Things are definitely heating up with Lucy and i can't wait for the next update to explore that next step in the relationship. Alice really shined in this update too by taking the initiative to make the main character act on his feelings for her more. It really shows how different her personality is compared to the others. She also has this mischievous look where she looks to one side that always makes me smile.

I am also looking forward to the impregnation of Sandra considering she said she is ready. Killer, i know that Honey Select is hard to work with when it comes to penetration when trying to make it look good but it would be awesome if you could hide the flaws with white cum overflowing around the vagina when the main character impregnates Sandra. I would love for the main character to keep the cock inside her so i can make a signature for this game. Maybe a point of view with Sandra smiling with joy at the player? I know it is probably too much to ask. Next update is gonna my kinda update if it does happen!

This romance story really is so engaging. I very much look forward to more with all the characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: V&M and Killer7

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
Wholesome update, with a "few" lewds and a lot of cuteness. But oh man... That phone call... Well done. Very well done.
And Lucy... Why are you so damn cute? :love:

Please, never change Dev.

• Red Heart

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I like very much the game , the characters and so on BUT - View attachment 676232 Why Oranges ?
I had this exact same question when I first saw this. I asked one of my patrons and we just couldn't figure it out. I could have removed that vase with renderer editor but I decided to leave it in. Why are their oranges in the flowerpot-vase thing?

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci
Sep 4, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the gallery cause I can't seem to get the ones I'm missing, or is there a walkthrough for every girl? Or can someone post save file + persistent file
thanks

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I had this exact same question when I first saw this. I asked one of my patrons and we just couldn't figure it out. I could have removed that vase with renderer editor but I decided to leave it in. Why are their oranges in the flowerpot-vase thing?
So that, when the flowers expire, you cut the heads off and use the stems as straws...

• Thinking Face

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Okay, played the update and now I can confirm I don't like Elaine.

She and Fiona can go sit in a box together.

As for everything else in the update, not enough sexy time with redheads. But otherwise a solid update. Looking forward to whatever happens next.
I don't know maybe I'm weird, but I didn't mind her as much as some people here seem to mind. She doesn't handle things the best way, but she seems to just want the best for her family. Forcing the MC to talk to his father was messed up. But if it wasn't for her, he probably wouldn't be living with his mother now. It wasn't like she was trying to destroy their relationships.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is there a way to unlock all the gallery cause I can't seem to get the ones I'm missing, or is there a walkthrough for every girl? Or can someone post save file + persistent file
thanks
There is a walkthrough in the OP ( it's not updated for 0.10.0 yet ), but the easiest way ( for now ) is to always pick the top option every time when you get a choice ( except during maddies 2nd test ). When you come to the decision with Tanja you can pick top or bottom, that depends on what you prefer the most.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Because it looks pretty :giggle: lol. I have no idea though.

Perhaps...
illuminati.gif

• Thinking Face

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Anything big for Maddie in this update?
Well, one new NSFW scene but she is probably the most important girl from the not-milf faction this update because of the new mysterious woman that appeared at the end of 0.9.

Reactions: loseho

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
When you create so many great characters it is really hard to give them all new scenes every update. I didn't really like Tanja but now that she seems like she really changed, I actually want to see more of her.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Sometimes I wish I could erase my memory to rediscover the game.
It was a very good update and again it will be hard to wait for the next one.

Personally I like the character of Elaine I hope that we could be more intimate (and love interest) with her in the future.
I also wonder if the character of the ex girlfriend will appear at a time it could be interesting especially if she meets an army of angry girlfriends / family.
I also have a little sorry for the father of Mc he was a real asshole but he really loved his son but that does not excuse the fact that he was a real asshole.

Little question how many girlfriends / love interest are planned?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes