Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I still think Elaine had good intentions, she just didn't know how to handle things. Some people the more they try to help the worse they make things. It's not like she was trying to start shit just because she wanted to make people suffer. I really hope to see more of her soon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I still think Elaine had good intentions, she just didn't know how to handle things. Some people the more they try to help the worse they make things. It's not like she was trying to start shit just because she wanted to make people suffer. I really hope to see more of her soon.
To quote a trite saying: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

For her actions to have meaning Elaine needs to work very hard to fix the damage she has caused. Before she showed up the family was doing great, now there is division and pain. Before she told the MC that she had been watching him from afar the MC believed that he had a clear transition between his bad, old life and his good, new life. Now the MC has been told that his grandmother was watching his suffering and did nothing until his GF fucked him over.

Granny needs to work for the MC forgiveness or get rammed up the ass a lot. :ROFLMAO:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm replaying from the start (to refresh my memory & relive the amazing moments) so I haven't got to the new stuff yet.
But looking at it from MC's point of view I can see giving Elaine a chance.
When he first arrived at the house, he was angry with Becca, not inclined to stay or to give her a chance.
He was only there because he had no other choice & seriously considering suicide as a viable alternative.
Sandra asked him to be nice & it worked out very well.
Fiona didn't make the best first impression either, but he again gives her a chance & again it is working out well.
So the pattern has been set.
Bad initial impression, but don't fight fire with fire. Take a step back, be open & see how good things can become...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
To quote a trite saying: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

For her actions to have meaning Elaine needs to work very hard to fix the damage she has caused. Before she showed up the family was doing great, now there is division and pain. Before she told the MC that she had been watching him from afar the MC believed that he had a clear transition between his bad, old life and his good, new life. Now the MC has been told that his grandmother was watching his suffering and did nothing until his GF fucked him over.

Granny needs to work for the MC forgiveness or get rammed up the ass a lot. :ROFLMAO:
I'm not gonna argue that the end result wasn't bad. But for me as long as I can see that the person was well intentioned and is willing to make amends for their mistakes, I will give them a chance. At the end of the update I couldn't really bring myself to hate her, I was actually interested to see more of her.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I updated my mod to v0.10

Changelog:
  • Updated walkthrough for v0.10
  • Added 20 new images to the custom art gallery
  • Added an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a way to unlock all the gallery cause I can't seem to get the ones I'm missing, or is there a walkthrough for every girl? Or can someone post save file + persistent file
thanks
If you're on android there is a bug with the gallery (look back a few pages for the explanation from K7) otherwise, pretty much always pick the top option and you'll get everything. The exception in Tanja, she has two routes and you'll have to do both to unlock her full gallery.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Wow and here I thought that Elaine is just a paranoid gilf. My man MC knew better than me. AHHHHH I was fooled by a gilf. :eek:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there a walkthrough?
I don't really think this game needs one tbh but there is the walkthrough mod by Lain
I updated my mod to v0.10

Changelog:
  • Updated walkthrough for v0.10
  • Added 20 new images to the custom art gallery
  • Added an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes