Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Even when you didn't pursue a relationship with Becca or Mary ( or any other household girl ) they will still appear from time to time because you know, they are a household.
out of curiosity if I haven't choose to pursue a a relationship with Becca or Mary will there be some different dialects between MC and Becca or Mary?

ps: i choose pursue a relationship with Becca or Mary by the way

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Even when you didn't pursue a relationship with Becca or Mary ( or any other household girl ) they will still appear from time to time because you know, they are a household.
Well in your game, my dear Killer 7, I play as a Man-Bear-Pig-Slut and have to fuck them all. So even though I may have some dislike of granny (mom, Mary, Fiona) as long as my dick fits I must fuck it. There are only two games where my slut playthrough is my canon playthrough and they are both rather wholesome games (besides all the sex). Good job on making me embrace my MBPS side. :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Haven't played this in a while. Is a relationship with Sandra still mandatory?
For the harem with the other household girls? Yes, that is still the case and will be for the future until the harem route is completed.

I also updated the Android version just now because I forgot to update the main menu screen there. The download links should be updated as well ( except nopy because I can't upload there ).

out of curiosity if I haven't choose to pursue a a relationship with Becca or Mary will there be some different dialects between MC and Becca or Mary?

ps: i choose pursue a relationship with Becca or Mary by the way
Well, mainly that you are not more than landlady and tennant, but the dialogues that happen outside the love path are more or less the same. You will still defend her at the dining table against Mary but you will be missing some story events with them alone.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
For the harem with the other household girls? Yes, that is still the case and will be for the future until the harem route is completed.

I also updated the Android version just now because I forgot to update the main menu screen there. The download links should be updated as well ( except nopy because I can't upload there ).

Well, mainly that you are not more than landlady and tennant, but the dialogues that happen outside the love path are more or less the same. You will still defend her at the dining table against Mary but you will be missing some story events with them alone.
I'm happy that I am in a relationship with Becca and Mary and the other girls, by the way can I ask for a small request for the next update

the request is, can we have more kissing scenes between MC and Becca and Mary.
Okay I understand that this update was focus more on Elaine and I'm sure that the next update is going to be focused around her and I also know that we did get a kissing scene between MC and Becca, but it's been a while since Mary and MC had kiss and I feel kind of jealous that Sandra,Lucy and Maddie gets more kissing scenes than the other characters, yes I understand that Alice started doing things in this update so that's why I didn't include her with the others, but still that leaves Becca and Mary, I just want more kissing scenes between MC and Becca and Mary plzz

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
then I'm happy that I am in a relationship with Becca or Mary, by the way can I ask for a small request for the next update

the request is, can we have more kissing scenes between MC and Becca and Mary.
Okay I understand that this update was focus more on Elaine and I'm sure that the next update is going to be focused around her and I also know that we did get a kissing scene between MC and Becca, but it's been a while since Mary and MC had kiss and I feel kind of jealous that Sandra,Lucy and Maddie gets more kissing scenes than the other characters, yes I understand that Alice started doing things in this update so that's why I didn't include her with the others, but still that leaves Becca and Mary, I just want more kissing scenes between MC and Becca and Mary plzz
Oh for sure, I kinda neglected some of the other girls with kisses, someone like Yvonne never got one for example so I will make sure that all of them get some kisses in 0.11. Also, Sandra needs some headpats as well to make a super happy ginger pat time :D.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Oh for sure, I kinda neglected some of the other girls with kisses, someone like Yvonne never got one for example so I will make sure that all of them get some kisses in 0.11. Also, Sandra needs some headpats as well to make a super happy ginger pat time :D.
More kissing and headpats? :D
That's kinky. But not as kinky as wholesome hand-holding. Mmmmm

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
thank you for responding to my question and great update by the way ,keep up the good work and see you in Discord

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
So I'm playing through this game for the first time and I've got to say I am really enjoying it. I haven't encountered the 'Elaine' that everyone is talking about yet so I'm not sure how far I have until the end of the current version but I did have a question about the Tonja story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So I'm playing through this game for the first time and I've got to say I am really enjoying it. I haven't encountered the 'Elaine' that everyone is talking about yet so I'm not sure how far I have until the end of the current version but I did have a question about the Tonja story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, this already started with the latest update where MC and Tanja will talk more normally again, she showed him that she really changed so she will start to be more cute again.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, this already started with the latest update where MC and Tanja will talk more normally again
oh sure give me a pet then take it away from me .... ya know thats like holding a piece of candy in front of a kid and then eating it in front of him .... thanks :rolleyes:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yes, this already started with the latest update where MC and Tanja will talk more normally again, she showed him that she really changed so she will start to be more cute again.
Awesome! That is exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you for the fast reply. Okay, back to playing the game now. :D

D

Deleted member 618663

First Love the Update! 2 thumbs way up. Second would love a 3some LI , Lu and MC.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes