MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
First Love the Update! 2 thumbs way up. Second would love a 3some LI , Lu and MC.
That would be great since we already got the Maddy and Sandra and the Mom and Auntie. Maybe in future a mom, granny, and MC or a foursome with auntie too. Or Mom, Fiona, and MC. Sandra and Yvonne...

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Again all I have to say is thank you Killer7 for this amazing game.
About Elaine even if the way she did things was wrong I didn't feel she did that to be mean so I will forgive her.
And again I wish I could play the next update now :LOL: but even more after what Lucy said at the end :love::love:.
And this is my new wallpaper now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
is Lucy now taking over Sandra's role? (seems she is trying to get Melissa interested in you)
No, this is just for Melissa, usually Sandra will be the one who wants you to get all the girls. Lucy was just adapting that :D.

maddie's hair is quite disturbing. it like she go bald then put the wig the wrong way.
If you mean her short hair then yes, it was heavily bugged, that's why I switched hairs in the end.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Killer7, I have decided that I hate you.

I was supposed to spend today preparing a briefing for an important work interview that I have tomorrow.

Then your update dropped and I got caught up replaying MNF.

Now I've finally forced myself to stop playing and am actually getting some work done, but it's already passed 3am...

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I can understand people not liking how Elaine handled the talk with the MC but the hate for doing 'nothing' while watching over the MC is unwarranted. She did what she could, we know by now that even sick and dying Martin is still able to put a 20 something guy in a wheelchair for an extended period. Now image what would happen if Elaine actually got involved and tried to get the MC out of there, Martin would have hurt or maybe even killed Elaine, Becca, Mary, Sandra, Lucy, Maddie and whoever else he saw as a potential threat to get him back. Sometimes all you can do is watch and nudge things as best you can to keep the ones you love safe even if it means they have to go through hell. Short of having Martin murdered and possibly further traumatizing the MC there was no safe way for her to get him away from Martin sooner than she was able to.

Just my .02 cents and some food for thought.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can understand people not liking how Elaine handled the talk with the MC but the hate for doing 'nothing' while watching over the MC is unwarranted. She did what she could, we know by now that even sick and dying Martin is still able to put a 20 something guy in a wheelchair for an extended period. Now image what would happen if Elaine actually got involved and tried to get the MC out of there, Martin would have hurt or maybe even killed Elaine, Becca, Mary, Sandra, Lucy, Maddie and whoever else he saw as a potential threat to get him back. Sometimes all you can do is watch and nudge things as best you can to keep the ones you love safe even if it means they have to go through hell. Short of having Martin murdered and possibly further traumatizing the MC there was no safe way for her to get him away from Martin sooner than she was able to.

Yeah I agree, and even though forcing the mc to call his father was bad, he wasn't 100% sure that his father wouldn't try to find him. At least now he is sure that his father won't come and try to hurt the family.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yeah I agree, and even though forcing the mc to call his father was bad, he wasn't 100% sure that his father wouldn't try to find him. At least now he is sure that his father won't come and try to hurt the family.
Sure, when he was a young child I can agree with that. But we are talking about an adult (the MC). Even in high school when he was, most likely, rebelling against his father she could have tried to find a way to contact him, she didn't have to wait for his girlfriend to fuck him over and then decide to contact him. And when she did she could have been more matter of fact instead of being sneaky.

It seems like the family has money, they could have hired protection to keep 1 man away from the family, gone into hiding, trained in self defense, bought guns, etc. Literally 1 man stops everyone from contacting a kid until he is grown up, his relationship fails, and then that's when Elaine decides to bring them together.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Sure, when he was a young child I can agree with that. But we are talking about an adult (the MC). Even in high school when he was, most likely, rebelling against his father she could have tried to find a way to contact him, she didn't have to wait for his girlfriend to fuck him over and then decide to contact him. And when she did she could have been more matter of fact instead of being sneaky.

It seems like the family has money, they could have hired protection to keep 1 man away from the family, gone into hiding, trained in self defense, bought guns, etc. Literally 1 man stops everyone from contacting a kid until he is grown up, his relationship fails, and then that's when Elaine decides to bring them together.
When talking to Elaine or Fiona it is alluded to Martin having connections so money, guns, training, protection would not make them 100% safe. The MC had to confront Martin, something that the high school kid MC would not have had the balls to do. Also going to his Mom was a last ditch effort, if you remember the conversation with Sandra it was either go there or suicide at that point. The long and short of it is simply that it had to be the MC's choice, prior to his GF cheating on him he would not have considered a reunion with his mother, forcing the matter would have just made it all worst in the long run either way you look at it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
When talking to Elaine or Fiona it is alluded to Martin having connections so money, guns, training, protection would not make them 100% safe. The MC had to confront Martin, something that the high school kid MC would not have had the balls to do. Also going to his Mom was a last ditch effort, if you remember the conversation with Sandra it was either go there or suicide at that point. The long and short of it is simply that it had to be the MC's choice, prior to his GF cheating on him he would not have considered a reunion with his mother, forcing the matter would have just made it all worst in the long run either way you look at it.
That is also a good point. Though, if it was MC's choice to return, then I think it should've also been MC's choice to call Martin as well. Do it when he is ready and not forced. Personally, I don't think anybody is wrong with how they feel about Elaine. We all can agree what she did was bad, to what extent depends on the player. And that's ok. But in the end, we will decide how to put the conflict to rest. I trust K7 to tell us an engaging story along the way.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But then when the MC talks to Fiona she makes it sound like Granny was a big deal in the town he's in now. And what kind of connections can a violent alcoholic have and maintain? Wouldn't the MC know about them too? He spent his entire childhood with the man.

I don't know, I just don't accept that his granny has people watching the MC and his father yet there was no moment where it made any sense for her to contact him until his girlfriend crushed him. The father wasn't portrayed as a criminal mastermind or anything before this update. In addition, the father hasn't been able to find him now that he is actively looking for him, so why would it be assumed that prior to this point the father would be able to locate him?

Anyway, as I said before I don't like the granny but that doesn't mean my Man-Bear-Pig-Slut of a MC is going to restrain himself from fucking her in the ass repeatedly. ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
But then when the MC talks to Fiona she makes it sound like Granny was a big deal in the town he's in now. And what kind of connections can a violent alcoholic have and maintain? Wouldn't the MC know about them too? He spent his entire childhood with the man.

I don't know, I just don't accept that his granny has people watching the MC and his father yet there was no moment where it made any sense for her to contact him until his girlfriend crushed him. The father wasn't portrayed as a criminal mastermind or anything before this update. In addition, the father hasn't been able to find him now that he is actively looking for him, so why would it be assumed that prior to this point the father would be able to locate him?

Anyway, as I said before I don't like the granny but that doesn't mean my Man-Bear-Pig-Slut of a MC is going to restrain himself from fucking her in the ass repeatedly. ;)
He lived with his father but it wasn't like they were very close. So maybe the father had some connections that the MC didn't know about, and because granny was watching him and knew about those connections she didn't want to risk putting everyone in danger. At this point only Killer7 knows we have to wait and see.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

button clicking.gif

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018

Anyway, as I said before I don't like the granny but that doesn't mean my Man-Bear-Pig-Slut of a MC is going to restrain himself from fucking her in the ass repeatedly.
If I remember right and that might be the case but didn't Martin kill a person or something and then threatened the MC's mother that he would do the same to her if she went to the cops or try to take the MC? that is the reason the MC's mom never tried to contact the MC.

Alice also stated that she got the address of where the MC might be staying at in the city so he knew where the family is and could have harmed the family if Martin wasn't dying but he also either has contacts or the skills to even with him dying had the ability to cause great injury to a healthy young male(the MC's ex GF).

Granny took all this into account while able to keep an eye on the MC but still keeping her distance as to not cause harm to the family as a whole.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: notBatman747
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes