Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
It helps, I suppose I will just have to accept game/your logic because I'd murder the world to save my child from that type of environment. The fact that the mom left in fear for her life I get, I just don't like the grandmother sitting idly by and watching him suffer.

I'd suggest that maybe you add that the MC had rare moments in his past where he met kind strangers or people were unusually nice to him and it turns out that that was because his grandmother arranged those moments. Just a suggestion but it would go a long way to absolving her of the guilt brought on by her inaction.

Obviously that's just me and my brain. No reason you should feel compelled.
I have to find the part, but the father did threaten to kill the MC if she ever tried to come back for him. Given his level of abuse to her, she believed it. While Elaine knew the father was proud of his son, She also knew he had connections which could put her daughter and the rest of her family at risk.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I have to find the part, but the father did threaten to kill the MC if she ever tried to come back for him. Given his level of abuse to her, she believed it. While Elaine knew the father was proud of his son, She also knew he had connections which could put her daughter and the rest of her family at risk.
Martin never threatened to kill the MC but did threaten the MC's Mom

Reactions: MrFriendly

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Martin never threatened to kill the MC but did threaten the MC's Mom
He told Becca that he will kill MC infront of her eyes and then her. That was just a threat to get her away though.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
He told Becca that he will kill MC infront of her eyes and then her. That was just a threat to get her away though.
ok I missed that part I knew there were threats made just missed it was about the MC. I'm grounding myself to the corner because I missed that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Since Alice went to college you figure 4 years for that since she left the orphanage when she was 18 so that would put her at around the age of 22 or so. I'm thinking there is probably about a 5 year age gap between those 2 so that would be around 27 for the MC . Sandra is a little tough though you figure but I would guess about 24 or so since Becca was probably scared to death of men dealing with Martin. Not sure about Lucy I would guess about 22 as well. These are my views and opinions on their ages.
please alice is a loli 13 to 14 tops gotta say she's 18 or the patreon nazi will go after him.

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
In response to the discussion regarding Alice's age:

Given that Alice stated she left the orphanage and gained access to her late mother's inheritance, and the fact she was not adopted, would have to place her age at other 18, because I think when children in an orphanage reach the age of 18 they are deemed to be adults and are let out in to the world.

I have this update and enjoyed the dialogue quite well. Especially between Granma (who looks too young to be the other of Becca and Mary) and MC and also gave an insight into the events that led him back to his mother - Grandma arranging for that photo to appear in his yearbook.

Eagerly awaiting the next update which is due at the end of this month (June)?

Reactions: Killer7

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just a thought here never get Mary a bikini that fits :p she looked just fine with everything on show. And after that call with Martin, I hope he was telling us the truth and not some kind of trick for the MC desperate people will resort to any new kind of low's.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a thought here never get Mary a bikini that fits :p she looked just fine with everything on show. And after that call with Martin, I hope he was telling us the truth and not some kind of trick for the MC desperate people will resort to any new kind of low's.
I can promise you this was not the case, I got this question a lot the last two days but no, Martin won't come and threaten any of your girls. That's not my style, I don't like it when you have to be scared that you lost someone ( or all of them ) :).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I can promise you this was not the case, I got this question a lot the last two days but no, Martin won't come and threaten any of your girls. That's not my style, I don't like it when you have to be scared that you lost someone ( or all of them ) :).
Good, I'd hate for MC to be charged with murder so soon after the good things he's acquired. :KEK:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I'm a bit late to the release party but I find it funny how everyone, in game and here on the forum, talks about how the MC was forced by Elaine. Was he really? Did she put a gun to his head? Did she tie him to a chair and hold the phone to his ear? He could have just walked out at any point. "There's always a choice". Wasn't that what Elaine said to Becca because of her inaction?

It was still an asshole move from Elaine to demand it like that. But just phrase it a little different. Emphasise that Martin is
looking for him and might show up at the door any day and suddenly the phone call doesn't look so bad.

That leaves the whole watching from afar thing. I don't have a problem with it in of itself. It's the hypocrisy of giving Becca a really hard time for not doing more and then not doing anything herself. Maybe she only found out what Martin was capable of later but then she should have made up with Becca a lot earlier imho.

Oh well, that drama seems to be mostly over. I'll be looking forward to how Elaine develops. The whole fucking your Granny sounds a bit weird but I think I can suspend my disbelief.

The Tanya scene felt a bit short. Dunno if the scene for the love route has more to it. But it was just a quick stop and a fuck. Almost felt like meeting Fiona there was the most important part of the segment. Hopefully there will be more to it next time. If there's not enough meat there story-wise I'd prefer it not to be there at all.

Buuut enough complaining. I really enjoyed the update . Despite everything the main part of the game stayed the same and I love it. Please keep it up. I'm looking forward for future updates!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes