ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That was a big update with much story and lewdness packed in.

On the Elaine complaints the choices for her will probably come later. This round she is just laying out what she did and why. You have to give it time to build. Personally I am more interested in seeing what else Fiona can tell us about her.
i believe thats what Killer7 was talking about , he gave us some back story into Elaine ,, the grandmother ...

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah so far two girls had some anal fun, Mary and Fiona ( for Fiona it was not that much fun tho :p ).

And without spoiling too much: The goal of the mysterious woman is not to destroy the household or anything else. She has very good reasons for what she is doing and I'm excited to see your reactions to her. My patrons have mixed feelings about her, but that was my goal :D.
Well Killer, it looks like the mysterious woman is not bad, just misunderstood. I am waiting now for the pregnancy part with Sandra, she wants kids, looks like Maddie too, but what about those Milfs, do they also get pregnant too? The boy loves a big family, and redheads seem to be his favourite. Hopefully the next update is a bit longer, the English is not 100%, but I know what you meant most of the time, it's just a great game, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
D

Deleted member 618663

Nobody mentioned that it was said that mc played with Elaine's necklace, But that's not all he played with. Titties possibly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Nobody mentioned that it was said that mc played with Elaine's necklace, But that's not all he played with. Titties possibly.
not much was mentioned about that ,, but true , we'll just have to wait and see what comes out of that

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I agree, I wish we could sleep with other girls besides the red head trio. It would make it feel like all the relationships are on the same level.
That is something I have planned for 0.11 and the future in general :)!

On the Tanya love route, MC meets her at a cafe where they chat and I gets some information from regarding the two Erics and then takes her to her home where he takes her virginity. That information he then passes to Fiona who employs their fathers.
Fiona states she would somehow pass on to the fathers what their sons have been doing.
Yes, the goal of MC here is also not revenge. He hopes that their fathers can teach them to not behave like that since Tanja told him that they are pretty strict.

Oct 8, 2018
Killer7 When are you planning on including routes other than harem? I really like Sun but shes probably got the least content, I'd like to cuck her sister (Soo?) by fucking Sun and then not fucking the annoying sister but make her clean the mess . As it stands no single girl really has enough content in their story ark for any of us to choose a single one of them and I'm fairly certain that if MC doesn't get with Sandra he will no pussy bar maybe Fiona's?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Killer7 When are you planning on including routes other than harem? I really like Sun but shes probably got the least content, I'd like to cuck her sister (Soo?) by fucking Sun and then not fucking the annoying sister but make her clean the mess . As it stands no single girl really has enough content in their story ark for any of us to choose a single one of them and I'm fairly certain that if MC doesn't get with Sandra he will no pussy bar maybe Fiona's?
Uhhh I think you use "cuck" wrong.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
You have to remember that Sun is a side girl, so her content will always be rather limited compared to the main girls ( every household girl is a main girl ). But that decision will come in 0.11, where you can decide if you want to pursue a relationship with Soo or not. You are not going to outright cuck her with Sun though, that would not really fit the game.

As for the solo routes, they will be completely different from the harem path we have at the moment. Yes, for the household girls you need Sandra at the moment but when the solo routes come you don't. Think of a scenario where you go for Alice for example and you decide to move to your old city with her - stuff like that is something I could imagine for the solo routes.

cityofcarse

Dec 8, 2019
How do I fix the name for the Gallery? I assumed it was asking for the Gallery to be named, not the MC. Can I fix that? Thanks!

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Finally caught up!

I have to say I was not too impressed with the Tanja pet arc this time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall though, a great update.
I am expecting the next to be even better.
Especially if things continue with Lucy & Alice.

Congrats, you have a new patron.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So looking at tags I see Male AND Female domination. That's interesting, don't often see both so im guessing its a game with branching paths. Im a big honey select fan so ill give this a go and seems the dev enjoys interacting with the regulars here so I gotta ask after reading first few pages of comments did you REALLY reduce breast size of one of the models in the game? That breaks my heart and ive not even played the game yet lol

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
So looking at tags I see Male AND Female domination. That's interesting, don't often see both so im guessing its a game with branching paths....
There are 2 girls involved.

Fiona starts off dominating you.
You then turn the tables & dominate her.
It evolves into a relationship where each one takes it in turns to dominate the other.

With Tanja, you have the option of making her your "pet" & dominating her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7 and Repuci

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
hi
how could i get tanja 2nd scene and last scene?
You can only get those scenes if you choose to make her your pet.
Or you could add Maim Lain's mod which can unlock the scences in the gallery.

I updated my mod to v0.10

Changelog:
  • Updated walkthrough for v0.10
  • Added 20 new images to the custom art gallery
  • Added an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

D

Deleted member 618663

Imagine mc waking up to Elaine giving him a blowjob.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes