ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I like very much the game , the characters and so on BUT - Why Oranges ?
A citrus slice centerpiece is a fun and fresh centerpiece that is great for seasonally-themed weddings or special events.
Build a citrus slice centerpiece by displaying fresh slices in a vase of flowers ...

Maybe they are already preparing for the wedding.

Reactions: Killer7

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
I also wonder if the character of the ex girlfriend will appear at a time it could be interesting especially if she meets an army of angry girlfriends / family.
Oh, I would really love to see that. A possibly angry ex (Understandable reason, but hey... The dude deserved it... I know, call me evil) coming here and she meets with our (angry) cute little redheads.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I need some help with Lucy. I took her to the beach and the cinema and said she could sleep in my bed, but she is not talking to me anymore and the MC said 'I wish I didn't mess things up with her.'

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I need some help with Lucy. I took her to the beach and the cinema and said she could sleep in my bed, but she is not talking to me anymore and the MC said 'I wish I didn't mess things up with her.'
I'm guessing you turned down Alice.
Not sure because I never did, but I've read here that they are linked.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Lucy is tied to Sandra, did you go for Sandra as well? The Alice part is not important for everything regarding Lucy but will give you some more scenes.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Solid update 11/10

Regarding the controversy around Elaine: I think K7 wrote her personality perfectly, she actually reminded me of my grandmother from my Dad's side who also was a fair, loving but straight to the point person if there were any conflicts regarding family to get us all back to the tight and loving group of people we still are. Managed to hit me somewhat in the feels.

I can understand some people found her different and maybe didn't like her how she acted, but this was something that needed to happen to reach that closure the MC, Elaine, Becca, Mary and the rest of family so desperatly needed after going through all the past shit of being disconnect from eachother.

Sometimes drastic times/situations require drastic measures, even when they are direct and hurtful. But in the end it's really for the better

A real new chapter is starting now, now that pasts have been buried, and I'm sure K7 will write Elaine in such a way that the people that might still doubt her will grow to love her, like anyone who had the pleasure of having a loving and caring granny IRL (Though the MC might get the chance to do some stuff that would get us locked up in the real world :ROFLMAO:)

And hey if you really still don't like her, ignore her. But a real chad goes for a complete Harem 620690253543505950.png

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sometimes I wish I could erase my memory to rediscover the game.
It was a very good update and again it will be hard to wait for the next one.

Personally I like the character of Elaine I hope that we could be more intimate (and love interest) with her in the future.
I also wonder if the character of the ex girlfriend will appear at a time it could be interesting especially if she meets an army of angry girlfriends / family.
I also have a little sorry for the father of Mc he was a real asshole but he really loved his son but that does not excuse the fact that he was a real asshole.

Little question how many girlfriends / love interest are planned?
Yeah I really want to see more of Elaine too. The ex girlfriend could be interesting, but at this point in the story the MC probably just wants to move on a leave all the bad stuff that happened to him in the past. I think I would prefer to focus on some of the characters that have already been introduced and don't have that much content yet.

Reactions: DeathAl

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
I'm guessing you turned down Alice.
Not sure because I never did, but I've read here that they are linked.
I don't believe I've had an option to turn down Alice. I've given her swimming lessons and complimented her bikini. She does always go to her room too. Does that mean I messed up with her as well?
Lucy is tied to Sandra, did you go for Sandra as well? The Alice part is not important for everything regarding Lucy but will give you some more scenes.
Yes I did go for Sandra.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't believe I've had an option to turn down Alice. I've given her swimming lessons and complimented her bikini. She does always go to her room too. Does that mean I messed up with her as well?

Yes I did go for Sandra.
Hm, that is weird. Did you always go for the top options during choices? That is currently the easiest way to get all girls. ( except during maddies 2nd test and for Tanja where you can decide for urself what you want to do ).

It could be that you didnt go for the nice guy route revenge with Tanja? :/

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
Hm, that is weird. Did you always go for the top options during choices? That is currently the easiest way to get all girls. ( except during maddies 2nd test and for Tanja where you can decide for urself what you want to do ).

It could be that you didnt go for the nice guy route revenge with Tanja? :/
I think I've solved it, I let Sandra introduce me to Lucy at the start instead of doing it myself. Thanks!

Even Though I'd missed out on Lucy's route, I was still able to go with her to the beach after Alice was introduced. I was a bit confused about the Pelican thing. I was able to apologise to Melissa even though I'd never met her.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Also she mentioned couple times MC eyes look like grandfather, is something gonna happen between MC and her:sneaky:
I mean the mc is in a romantic relationship with his entire family, I would be shocked if nothing happened between him and Elaine. Can't wait for the next updates to see what happens.

Reactions: KimbelFall57

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But you had super naked ginger cuddle time! :mad:
Dude, snuggles are good but not great. I understand why but was super disappointed to not have some time with Sandra. I want to have more progress with Lucy and Alice. Tanja is a mood killer for me after everything she did, I do believe in redemption but she hurt Lucy for years and it will take me awhile to get over that (besides Tanja's looks aren't great - not a fan of her haircut). Got some Maddie time which was awesome but too short. Not into the body type of the mom and aunt (giant inflation device boobs). I don't care about Dianna (and forgot she existed until playing this update). Sun time was too short.

Update just ended up focusing on a lot of characters I'm not as big a fan of besides Maddie. Add in mood killer Elaine and I was sad the update was over so fast. I love the characters I love and wanted more of them. =)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
super naked ginger cuddle time
you stole my thoughts ;)
i would like to volunteer as Lucy's scratching post :love:
i was wondering if i love the girls butts also ... by girls i do mean all of them ... think Lucy would .. arghhh hell never mind .. she's not ready for that yet ... :ROFLMAO:
Strawberry / Vanilla / Raspberry ... mmmhhmmmm especially good with chocolate syrup on them .... yummy :love:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I just want to take Melissa out on a romantic date. And then afterward plant a big sloppy kiss on her lips. Then while she's flustered, give her a light spank on the butt so she knows she's sexy as fuck.

Oh oh oh! I also want to yank on Lucy's tail c:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Killer7 you did it again; a good solid update with great sex. I just love the redheads. Elaine looks fit and healthy.:whistle:
Maddie is looking a bit over exercised and the sun tan is a bit childish. Looking forward to the next update. Ofcourse he has already fucked Lucy in his dreams. I feel it is a shame that scene already exists. (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Honestly it's a good thing that Elaine is such a divisive character, it means that K7 managed to make us care, I still don't like her and dearly hope I can tell her as politely as possible to fuck off without hurting the family dynamics too much but if not, I hope I can minimize her role as much as possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't take this as criticism, having unlikeable characters is perfectly fine, even a good thing, as long as they're not forced on you. Imo. I still think the game is probably the best on the site right now, your only competitor being WVM that is going to weird directions. The update was shorter than usual for me but that's to be expected when I refuse to touch some of the women, all of them have to have their moments after all, even those that I dislike or don't find interesting. My only real worry on that front is that with the more frequent presence of the Aunt and Mother I'll get a lot less time with the girls without including them.

Edit: I also need to reiterate that the miniscene with Megan was super cute to me for some reason.
I agree, Killer7 is great at making us care. One of the few long games where I never hit the skip button.

You expressed exactly how I felt about Elaine, she watched the MC for years and made sure he was "safe"? :rolleyes: How safe is "safe"? Emotionally and mentally damaged is "safe" in Elaine's world? It seemed that if the MC's ex hadn't done him like she did that Elaine would never have intervened to send the MC to his mom. What? I mean, she knew that her daughter was emotionally damaged, that her first grandchild was emotionally damaged and not living a great life, but she only got them together because of what his gf did to him? She watched all the shit the MC went through, endured, but that was the final straw? And then she hides from the family for the entire 40 days he is there until she suddenly shows up and starts shit?
I don't see how Elaine wouldn't know that Martin is dying, but then if she did it seems she believes it is more important for the MC to tell his dying father off than it is to let the MC go on with his life. In addition if Elaine has this much reach, she seems to have been an important person in the MC's new home town, then why couldn't she find a why to get the MC away from his father sooner? Make the boy disappear with his mom to an undisclosed location, a violent alcoholic isn't going to be some mastermind that can chase them down.

Ugh Elaine causes a lot of perceived plot holes that I have to believe Killer7 has already anticipated and is working on.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Lol yeah I like Elaine for the simple fact she came out of nowhere and just made everyone do a double-take. I am on the same boat with some people, I just don't know if I can forgive her. Well maybe forgive her, but not be able to fully trust her. I get it, her intentions have merit, however, if the MC and/or Becca decided to see a therapist after her stunt...well let's just say, he would definitely be earning his pay.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Lol yeah I like Elaine for the simple fact she came out of nowhere and just made everyone do a double-take. I am on the same boat with some people, I just don't know if I can forgive her. Well maybe forgive her, but not be able to fully trust her. I get it, her intentions have merit, however, if the MC and/or Becca decided to see a therapist after her stunt...well let's just say, he would definitely be earning his pay.
if i get to fuck her in the ass i might forgive her :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes