BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well fuck me sideways I don't know how but Fiona has blown me away and I am officially announcing that I have been converted and really feel for her character and want to help her and bring her out of the hell she lives in everyday... Omg I totally retract everything I said earlier.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Well fuck me sideways I don't know how but Fiona has blown me away and I am officially announcing that I have been converted and really feel for her character and want to help her and bring her out of the hell she lives in everyday... Omg I totally retract everything I said earlier.
Fiona is one of my favorite characters to write at the moment, given how special the relationship between her and MC has become. They are like "best friends" with constant bickering against each other :D.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, played the update and now I can confirm I don't like Elaine.

She and Fiona can go sit in a box together.

As for everything else in the update, not enough sexy time with redheads. But otherwise a solid update. Looking forward to whatever happens next.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, i'm sad that i alredy finished this update, Killer7 put a lot of love and hard work in this update, so far is one of the best updates of all...with a lot of history (and great one) and asbolute lovely scenes with the gals, i just miss some love with fiona. Man, today was a great day.

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
That should be the two paths of Tanja. "Mr. Nice Guy" or "My Bad Girly". Wathever you have chosen will be in the Gallery. The other ones are locked...
for me Tanja is the only girl that you must play her 2 path pet+romance to unlock all her gallery

For me it's Sandra, Lucy, Becca, Maddie, Yvonne and Mary. It's always like just 1-2 scenes that are locked.
I'm on android, probably should've mentioned that before.
I guess I have to play through the game again to unlock them I guess? Even though I'm pretty sure I've already played through those scenes.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, played the update and now I can confirm I don't like Elaine.

She and Fiona can go sit in a box together.

As for everything else in the update, not enough sexy time with redheads. But otherwise a solid update. Looking forward to whatever happens next.
But you had super naked ginger cuddle time! :mad:

For me it's Sandra, Lucy, Becca, Maddie, Yvonne and Mary. It's always like just 1-2 scenes that are locked.
I'm on android, probably should've mentioned that before.
I guess I have to play through the game again to unlock them I guess? Even though I'm pretty sure I've already played through those scenes.
There is a bug for android at the moment where it randomly decides to change label names so you don't have access anymore to them in the gallery. It's weird and is tied to the persistent savegame system I'm using for android, that's something I can hopefully figure out in the future.

Reactions: idekdood

idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
There is a bug for android at the moment where it randomly decides to change label names so you don't have access anymore to them in the gallery. It's weird and is tied to the persistent savegame system I'm using for android, that's something I can hopefully figure out in the future.
That explains it then. Thanks! Great game by the way, really enjoying this. Can't wait for the new update even though there was one yesterday lol.

Reactions: Killer7

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Did the whole update in one sitting, great work as always. Now that we know how the dad felt about MC, I think he didn't touch the ex out of some weird (fucked up) sense of "love" for MC, like she was his so not for the dad to touch, but he could go after the guy who came between them.

• Red Heart

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
I think Martin went after her BF just becuse he was probably the one that she cheated on the MC with. He hurt is son so Martin in turn hurt him, he thinks all women are whores so wouldnt waste time beating on her and also just in case there was a possibility that she would go back to the MC he didn't want the MC mad at him for beating her as well.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Fiona is one of my favorite characters to write at the moment, given how special the relationship between her and MC has become. They are like "best friends" with constant bickering against each other :D.
yes she is one of my too favorits girls. in i would love when she become closer to Mc and a wife/mom
on the other side i realy like Lucy and the time when she is alone with Mc. I hate the fact she become a Lucy/alice doublepack. on my main route Alice is not in the harem, so i miss some scene with Lucy or she sleept not in my bed.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I think Martin went after her BF just becuse he was probably the one that she cheated on the MC with. He hurt is son so Martin in turn hurt him, he thinks all women are whores so wouldnt waste time beating on her and also just in case there was a possibility that she would go back to the MC he didn't want the MC mad at him for beating her as well.
Supposedly Martin has no issues with hurting women. He should want to hurt her for her cheating and what it did to MC. It is unlikely MC would ever get back together with her.
I think not physically touching her was more to do emotional damage and to damage her new relationship. She would think 'what more is he planning for us'. Maybe the boyfriend would get frightened out of the relationship.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes